Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    International Shark Statistic:

I wonder the right wingkins have not yet added sharks to their list of enemies.
    Well because your chance of getting stabbed by a shark when going to the supermarket is 0. A better statistic would be how many people die each year from slipping over at the supermarket, thats probably higher than the number of people stabbed.

But wouldnt that be corruption then? Or is it some kind of gray area?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually one out of 2 islamist terrorist incidents after 2015 in germany. The first in hamburg. Actually, you have more deaths from lightning attacks or shark deaths in germany than from terrorist attacks.

Still it gets full press attention and special love letters from the always xenophobe part of the society.

Is it still horrible? Sure it is. It shows what extremism is capable of.
    I hope you get cultural enrichment some day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    But you can be 100% sure that no shark will kill you while you go shopping in your local edeka store. With Muslims there is always the risk someone goes allahu akbharing on you to meet his virigins in heaven. So comparing shark deaths to terror deaths is just wrong.

You agree to have the risk to get eaten by a shark when you enter the water, with muslim terrorism you have no choice.. it just happens if you are the unlucky one.
    The chance of you being a victim to terrorism is so small that you have a greater chance of being killed when you go out by a number of things. Outside of the larger attacks which in all honesty aren't that plenty and have decreased due to how the security forces being on high alert.

To put it bluntly, if you worry about these type of attacks. You would have to die of fear every time you are in a car, passenger or driver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Well because your chance of getting stabbed by a shark when going to the supermarket is 0. A better statistic would be how many people die each year from slipping over at the supermarket, thats probably higher than the number of people stabbed.
    Yeah, that would be at least comparable. I will check if i find a supermarket-accident-death-statistic anywhere.

Or we will focus on deaths from lighting attacks. I mean, lightnings kill 10 germans every single year.

And still there is no anti-lightning party in germany yet. Only an anti immigration party because of islamist terrorism.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-28 at 06:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://www.tagesspiegel.de/weltspieg.../20122046.html

Now there are reports of the attacker being a 'known Islamist' who was 'dressed religiously' during the attack.
    But...what were the motives!?!?

THE MOTIVES MAN, GIVE THEM TO ME.

International Shark Statistic:

I wonder the right wingkins have not yet added sharks to their list of enemies.
    Lol 1580 - 2013, I wonder how many of those were #hatecrimes perpetrated by Great White-Supremacist Sharks
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

This is the second time one of those fucks was captured alive, right? Let's hope he can't killl himself in detention because the police is incompetent af.

It won't bring back the dead, but I would love some answers.

Shark death statistics......Another one to go along with the lightning deaths statistic. Fucking incredible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    You say that because it's not you or someone you know that was just killed by that "very small group". Islam and the western way of living just don't go together...
    My father and grand father worked with those people long before people claimed there was an issue, i have no issues with muslims from here not more or less than i would have with any other nationality. But you bring up a good point yes, if i personally was more effected by an attack i would very much be unable to think rationally and most likely give into irrational hatred, fear and all other emotions tied to it.

I do think there are mistakes made and issues with integration but nowhere to the point the alt right or whatever silly name these fake conservatives define themselves under these days. That group does not seek solutions but seeks out enemies since that is where they obtain their political capital from.

Deleted
    The american version of "Who dies from what"-statistics:

Actually one out of 2 islamist terrorist incidents after 2015 in germany. The first in hamburg. Actually, you have more deaths from lightning attacks or shark deaths in germany than from terrorist attacks.
    One out of 5 islamist terrorist incidents in Germany after 2015 according to Wikipedia.

And the part about lightning attacks is also fake.

Deleted
    Thanks for correcting. Yep, 5 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    And the part about lightning attacks is also fake.
    No, we have 10 deaths from lightnings every year.

http://www.focus.de/wissen/videos/ze...d_4798591.html

Actually, lightnings are a deadlier threat than refugee terrorism in germany. And if you check the american statistic, also for america.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-28 at 06:28 PM.

The american version of "Who dies from what"-statistics:

While this is true none of them involve adults with sound minds going off and killing people. You're always going to have people die to accidents, people dying to terrorism is a new thing that will go away in the future.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Not enough people are getting stabbed to death yet, therefore I agree with the lefties in here to import more hard-working muslims. Yay diversity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    While this is true none of them involve adults with sound minds going off and killing people. You're always going to have people die to accidents, people dying to terrorism is a new thing that will go away in the future.
    Well, the list also includes deaths from the police. I wonder there are parties against immigrant sourced terrorism but not against police violence.

Also terrorism is no new thing. Most terrorism in germany came from left- and right wing terrorists.

In america there is the Klu Klux Klan which killed thousands of people.

About this threads case:

Quote Originally Posted by Police Hamburg
    POL-HH: 170728-5a. Suspect arrested after knife attack, further information (see also PM 170728-4a.)
    28.07.2017 – 19:44

Hamburg (ots) - time of crime: 28.07.2017, 15:10 scene of crime: Hamburg, Barmbek-Nord, Fuhlsbüttler Straße

Meanwhile it is clear that the suspect attacked one of the victims in the supermarket. This person died at the scene of crime. While trying to escape the suspect injured additional four people with his knife.

Passers-by were able to overpower the fleeing suspect. The suspect was lighty injured. Arriving plainclothes policemen arrested the suspect.

For the time being there are no clues that there was a second offender.

The background of the act is yet to be explained. Investigations will continue.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-28 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this here.

If you're posting these kinds of stories in an attempt to talk about how "bad" Islam or Muslims are, you're breaking site rules. That's religion-bashing, and we don't tolerate that here. If you wanted to discuss the particulars of the attack itself, that would be fine, but that's not what's being discussed.