Thread: 3. Relic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fes View Post
    So i recently rerolled on my shadow and its quite funny to see that i already have concordance unlocked but still no 3. relic available...

How about reducing the time to get these?

I surely cant be the only one that gets annoyed of this...

What do you guys think?

The 3rd relic takes 2-3 days at most. Unlock Concordance takes a few weeks for most people (unless you are massively farming AP). If you managed to unlock Concordance then you had enough time to unlock your 3rd relic trait.

It's just a matter of you being lazy and not wanting to do it and figuring Blizzard will do an auto-unlock based on account, shorten the quests even further or something else.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/newreply...ply&p=46689412

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    On my Priest I couldnt even get a relic for the third slot to even drop, everything that came up for WQ was for Shadow or for the Life slots..
    That's a bit hard to believe because the 3rd relic unlock quest gives you a relic choice for your last slot. Not to mention you have the Aegis of Aggrammar quest from Broken Shore that gives you a relic for any slot you can use. There are literally two choices you have that are "freebies". Also, if you've had the toon for a bit you could've stockpiled one from a WQ at some point too.

There are also craftables for each relic slot as well. Not having a relic for the 3rd slot isn't really possible at this point in the expansion.

Now if yous aid having a "good" relic for your 3rd slot then that's a bit more understandable.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-07-28 at 07:15 PM.

Im glad that my lifestyle concerns you but its still non of your damn business and irrelevant to this topic. If you cant understand why ppl do such things you should maybe be more open to new things instead of living in your smallminded world.
    Calm down there skippy. You gave reasons for not having a phone that are nonsense if you understand how phones work. If you don't want to talk about your personal life, then don't talk about your personal life. If you don't want people to respond to your opinions about things, then don't post your opinions on a public forum. This really isn't rocket science.

Thanks for the response though. It is now easier for me to understand how something so trivial is so difficult for you. Good luck with life buddy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The 3rd relic takes 2-3 days at most. Unlock Concordance takes a few weeks for most people (unless you are massively farming AP). If you managed to unlock Concordance then you had enough time to unlock your 3rd relic trait.

It's just a matter of you being lazy and not wanting to do it and figuring Blizzard will do an auto-unlock based on account, shorten the quests even further or something else.

Concordance was unlocked 6 hours after that character hit 110 and the only thing i did was LFR and farming some of the hidden chests on the broken shore (which give massive amounts of AP)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    It takes maybe a day or two to complete this, if you managed to farm your artifact to 52 over a few days but didn't manage to complete the campaign in that same period, you only have yourself to blame.
    Exactly.. It's so streamlined and fast now that of you didn't get it in a day or two you are not the kind of player it would matter for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Calm down there skippy. You gave reasons for not having a phone that are nonsense if you understand how phones work. If you don't want to talk about your personal life, then don't talk about your personal life. If you don't want people to respond to your opinions about things, then don't post your opinions on a public forum. This really isn't rocket science.

Thanks for the response though. It is now easier for me to understand how something so trivial is so difficult for you. Good luck with life buddy.

Your toxicity will get you far buddy you obviously will live a happy life which seems to be the perfect one and everybody that doesnt do the same thing gets called skippy Welcome to 2017.

And maybe you noticed that im not the only one getting annoyed by this. We may be a minority at this point but eventually there will be more as this thread expands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    Exactly.. It's so streamlined and fast now that of you didn't get it in a day or two you are not the kind of player it would matter for.
    Toxicity level rises again. Boy whats wrong with me only wanting to raid in this game? We did it for years before legion went live and noone bragged an eye about it. If you are only here to hate on me you are wasting your time.

I see that there are ppl that dont get bothered by this or even enjoy this and thats okay with me (i dont blame you for doing so) but forcing me to do content thats just boring af and therefore timewasting af is just weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it is easy mode to get it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Concordance was unlocked 6 hours after that character hit 110 and the only thing i did was LFR and farming some of the hidden chests on the broken shore (which give massive amounts of AP)
    So you have time to farm up 9 LFR's worth (assuming you did from First EN to first ToS) and then farm up roughly 688 chests (averaging out each AP token to 3m since some are lower, some are higher), but you couldn't take the time to do your class hall campaign quest?

Either you are grossly mis-stating how much time you put into the weapon or just wanting the relic an "easier" way at this point. Since you could've gotten AP while doing it too.

We did it for years before legion went live and noone bragged an eye about it.
    Except that's not true, unless you got carried through gear. You still had to run heroics, craftables, reps to get "Raid Ready" gear wise. It's been like this every expansion. If anything Legion gave you more reasons to not need to run raids all the time.

Also, yes you even had to do that for LFR's in order to me iLvL requirement.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-07-28 at 07:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So you have time to farm up 9 LFR's worth (assuming you did from First EN to first ToS) and then farm up roughly 688 chests (averaging out each AP token to 3m since some are lower, some are higher), but you couldn't take the time to do your class hall campaign quest?

Either you are grossly mis-stating how much time you put into the weapon or just wanting the relic an "easier" way at this point. Since you could've gotten AP while doing it too.

Except that's not true, unless you got carried through gear. You still had to run heroics, craftables, reps to get "Raid Ready" gear wise. It's been like this every expansion. If anything Legion gave you more reasons to not need to run raids all the time.

Also, yes you even had to do that for LFR's in order to me iLvL requirement.

First i do count 11 LFR's (including bonus rolls on set items which i didnt get - so i got AP) and second you are forgeting that those chest also reward you with Legionfall Supplies which also give AP but yes i did the world quest caches aswell.

On the first character thats correct but you sure had almost nothing to do once the content progressed. You just bought gear or used the catch up they patched in to atleast get to LFR and yes if you raid in certain guilds and you have to reroll cause your ww monk sucks balls currently you will get pushed with gear to get raid ready.
    Last edited by mmocd92da44657; 2017-07-28 at 07:47 PM.

First i do count 11 LFR's and second you are forgeting that those chest also reward you with Legionfall Supplies which also give AP but yes i did the world quest caches aswell.
    Actually, it was all added in. I only did 9 LFR's because you said "recently" so not sure how recent so I was going with not having done the latest two.

Yes, the chests give Legionfall Supplies with an on average 3 resources each.

So with the numbers I did that assumes on average your AP token is 3m (this allows for lower ones and higher ones to average out roughly). This also gives you about 18 caches from the table. Still meaning you need to loot roughly 600 chests.

Now you factor in the whole 30-45 minute chest respawn, realm hopping. It still makes it highly unlikely you got that many chests and LFR in 6 hours. Since you would have to be getting 619,101.76 AP every single minute.

So even if you did spend as much time as you said and had that much energy to grind that much. You would have been able to do your class campaign too. Especially considering you could exit the game, go on the app do the mission then log back in. Spending that much amount of time as quickly as you did shows you actually grinded it versus getting casually. Which also says you could've done the class campaign instead of looking of ways to get out of it.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Concordance 7.3

AK55 630,000,100%

That's like 157,5 x quicker then AK40.

Elite Strike Sentinax would give you 19.687.500.000 AP

But for new characters, even a simple thing as a WQ would give billions.

Now , I know the numbers on traits 65+ will still be huge with this change, it just moves the "bar" forward.

Also would take 14-15 weeks to get from AK40 to AK55 if they do 1 per week and even go that far.

But still means AK 46 is more then the old AK50
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-07-28 at 08:12 PM.

The laziness of some players never ceases to amaze.

Your toxicity will get you far buddy you obviously will live a happy life which seems to be the perfect one and everybody that doesnt do the same thing gets called skippy Welcome to 2017.

And maybe you noticed that im not the only one getting annoyed by this. We may be a minority at this point but eventually there will be more as this thread expands.

- - - Updated - - -

Toxicity level rises again. Boy whats wrong with me only wanting to raid in this game? We did it for years before legion went live and noone bragged an eye about it. If you are only here to hate on me you are wasting your time.

I see that there are ppl that dont get bothered by this or even enjoy this and thats okay with me (i dont blame you for doing so) but forcing me to do content thats just boring af and therefore timewasting af is just weird.
    Sorry but I was not toxic at all, if it takes you a long time then you are not a person who needs to be in a rush to get it. If you find it boring you can always play something else.