Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kinda sad that my somewhat fresh arms warrior (who's only legendary is sephuz) can outperform my ret paladin and blows him away during execute phase
    Last edited by Dald; 2017-07-28 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Kinda sad that my somewhat fresh arms warrior (who's only legendary is sephuz) can outperform my ret paladin and blows him away during execute phase
    kinda only logical, since Execute phase is what Arms excels at.

Its only logical though... Everyone knows that only Warriors should be the kings of execute... #Blizzlogic

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's because Execute is warrior class fantasy. That and amazing mobility. Ret's class fantasy is apparently . . . that we can bubble?
    Bubble hearth... Like our Lord Tirion forgot to do...

It's because Execute is warrior class fantasy. That and amazing mobility. Ret's class fantasy is apparently . . . that we can bubble?
    Our class fantasy apparently is to be a plate rogue with Holy Points..I mean Combo Power..and a spec "redesign" that was just a lazy, cheap ripoff of the class we are a carbon copy of anyway as a warrior with a blue rage bar..that being the mastery design and playstyle of Judgment of Colossus Smash.
    Last edited by Vx-Odessa-xV; 2017-07-28 at 10:50 AM.

Hey let's not get crazy here.
    Judgement Smash is incredibly distinct from Colossus Smash.
    As in, Judgement totally sucks.
    So, no. it's not a carbon copy.

Ya... And Mana isnt really a thing as a dps anymore unless you need some Flash of lights.
    Our class is the most uniquest of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by AerisTheAngel View Post
    M8, you got no clue. Top rets in top guilds are playing other classes cause there not taken on the mythic raids as ret. We are not fine. The fact you are saying this is that your either not a ret or that you got no clue!
    BUT IMUH TOP LEVEL WRAIDER AND I CANT GET A SPOT.

Sure buddy. You are fine. You just need to learn to play. That's the easiest way you can close the gap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    BUT IMUH TOP LEVEL WRAIDER AND I CANT GET A SPOT.

Sure buddy. You are fine. You just need to learn to play. That's the easiest way you can close the gap.
    How do I learn to be descent on St fights

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    How do I learn to be descent on St fights
    ignore data and run with a casual guild and your perception will be that we're the best on single target fights. Ignorance is bliss!

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    ignore data and run with a casual guild and your perception will be that we're the best on single target fights. Ignorance is bliss!
    Truth is lie
    War is peace
    Ret is good dps

haha! I'm in a casual guild and I have a hard time pulling #1 on single target fights. I usually lose by a % or 2 to our lock who is slightly more geared but on our logs he's usually around 60% and I'm in the 80%... so even running with a casual guild will make you annoyed and frustrated lol

Hey man don't go bringing things like data and facts to a discussion, that's not how you win an argument.

Get someone to die for you during Crusade
    Sounds like a plan. Well-timed bop on tank might just do the trick. This (f)utility should have its uses, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalamian View Post
    Hey man don't go bringing things like data and facts to a discussion, that's not how you win an argument.
    I am quite certain it's the only way to win an argument.
    Yelling loudly, thrashing madly, it won't move or affect a stoic paladin. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anida View Post
    haha! I'm in a casual guild and I have a hard time pulling #1 on single target fights. I usually lose by a % or 2 to our lock who is slightly more geared but on our logs he's usually around 60% and I'm in the 80%... so even running with a casual guild will make you annoyed and frustrated lol
    I don't, but then again I'm doing orange/purple parses and my warlocks are doing green/blue (occasionally purple) parses, so whatever. Fallen Avatar means a 96% ret parse can't beat a 32% warlock parse LOL.

I don't, but then again I'm doing orange/purple parses and my warlocks are doing green/blue (occasionally purple) parses, so whatever. Fallen Avatar means a 96% ret parse can't beat a 32% warlock parse LOL.
    I hate Fallen Avatar. I'm pretty sure I spend 50% of the fight running back and then back in... (I know exaggeration.. but so annoying)

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    kinda only logical, since Execute phase is what Arms excels at.
    Let me clarify. The Warrior beats the Paladin pre and most definitely post 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Let me clarify. The Warrior beats the Paladin pre and most definitely post 20%.
    Could it be that arms warrior is a stronger dps than a retribution paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by storm the sorrow View Post
    could it be that arms warrior is a stronger dps than a retribution paladin?
    impossibruuuuuuu!

Got so happy last thurday in our first atempts on Harjatan. Got zeal and dhammer and in the first try was first on deeps. I yelled just for someone to say '' it was a wipe''. Ruined my day......