Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    While I agree with you, I never understood the need to make forum posts about it, trying to pass your opinion as fact. Just let the people who enjoy it, enjoy it for what it is.
    Discussing things is what forums are for. And voicing a negative opinion about WoW on a forum doesn't somehow prevent other people from enjoying the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have never enjoyed myselfe for so long in an xpac since BC/Wotlk.

One of the best Xpac in years. You are just burned out and should try doing something else.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    God, it really is awful. I keep trying to come back but it's just all so terrible.

This is the most enjoyable expansion for me ever. But it is possible to get burned out.

Deleted
    It's a good game but a bad MMO now.

The LFR thingy and the Megaservers ruined most of the mmo part. Like I know someone besides my guildies and friends.

Deleted
    Best expansion since TBC.

Other then WotLK this is my favorite expansion, and so far have spent the most time in it of any expansion but wrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing the obvious troll thread. We don't allow discussionless doom and gloom threads, and the opening line was purely to troll.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)