Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I loved playing with it - aiming it depending on distance took some skill, but practice made me hit them pretty consistently. I would love it being the best perfoming option - people with poor aim can always use shimmer to position themselves closer or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    From the beginning it was introduced it felt really awkward to use. People telling me it was a learning curve and you just had to learn to position yourself correctly and then it magically would merit itself with good dps numbers. Sadly it didn't seem that good or worth using, despite it being viable. If it would be more like explosive shot it would be less of a hassle. I do not like these cinders.
    Last edited by Ladyoftheforest; 2017-07-29 at 12:11 AM.

Deleted
    Despite the earlier troubles I mentioned. I enjoyed the challenge for a while. Obstructive more difficult abilities can be fun but only for 0,5-1 raidtier and than i dont want to see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    I loved playing with it - aiming it depending on distance took some skill, but practice made me hit them pretty consistently. I would love it being the best perfoming option - people with poor aim can always use shimmer to position themselves closer or something.
    Do you also think that firemage with good use of cinder should be dealing more damage than how Beastmasters are right now?

Quote Originally Posted by taelon View Post
    Despite the earlier troubles I mentioned. I enjoyed the challenge for a while. Obstructive more difficult abilities can be fun but only for 0,5-1 raidtier and than i dont want to see it again.

Do you also think that firemage with good use of cinder should be dealing more damage than how Beastmasters are right now?
    I don't know anything about Beastmasters.
    I think that good use of cinders should reward you with better results than passive options on the tier though - it's only the logical step. The disparity shouldn't be too high though - neither in dps gain, nor in awkwardness of the best option - lest the Surrender to Madness situation repeats.