Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Confirmed violent rapists, those with irrefutable proof against , should be castrated...
    So many mentally stable individuals on the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Stay woke, though, right?
    I wake up woke. Took a nap, felt woke AF afterwards.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Diversity is our strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    I don't need to play into your delusions. Whatever you have deluded yourself into thinking, most people, including me, tony and kitty is against rape, regardless of skin color.
    However certain groups are overrepresented in crime statistics, you can try and deny it as much as you want.

You act as if these people don't come from a culture where women is deemed less worth, and to some degree trash.
    You act as if the same people suddenly change their cultural views that they have lived for in their entire lives over night and that they don't pass same views onto their children.

I posted an article a page or two back, google translate it if you're not a dishonest piece of shit, where proof is right there that they are overrepresented in crime statistics.
    So what you're saying is get rid of the brown competitors in the rapiest demographic competition?

"Guys, I totally care about rape and have the solution for rapes! We just have to get rid of all the brown people then rape will no longer exist! What about all the other rapist? Who cares, they aren't brown".
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-07-29 at 07:03 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The victim blames an asian of light complexion, and somehow we got into another arab/muslim hating thread.It can't just be me who sees the similarities between Arabs of today and Jews of the 30s right? We blame Arabs for most of our problems. Just like we did the Jews. Will history repeat itself?

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Just par for the course for UKistan.
    "Part and parcel"

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    So what you're saying is get rid of the brown competitors in the rapiest demographic competition?
    Why are you bringing up their skin color?
    Pretty racist of you, then again i have learned the last 1-3 years that the people who like to see themselves as "woke" are the ones who are most fixated on race, skin color and gender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    "Part and parcel"

par for the course

what is normal or expected in any given circumstances.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Wait, why was a teenage girl walking around at 2am? Or is this one of those teenage for dramatic effect things, like she's actually 19?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    The victim blames an asian of light complexion, and somehow we got into another arab/muslim hating thread.It can't just be me who sees the similarities between Arabs of today and Jews of the 30s right? We blame Arabs for most of our problems. Just like we did the Jews. Will history repeat itself?
    Most likely. We are seeing the beginning.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Wait, why was a teenage girl walking around at 2am? Or is this one of those teenage for dramatic effect things, like she's actually 19?
    Does it matter? You should be able to walk outside at anytime. If you're in a free society that is.

Deleted
    I don't really understand why most Americans are still ignorant that asian usually always means pakistani etc in UK

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you bringing up their skin color?
    Pretty racist of you, then again i have learned the last 1-3 years that the people who like to see themselves as "woke" are the ones who are most fixated on race, skin color and gender.
    There it is! The whole, my argument has nothing to do with race, even though its completely grounded in race. You talk of culture that promotes rape as if Western culture is free of misogyny, sexism, and transgressions which promote rape with a culture.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    There it is! The whole, my argument has nothing to do with race, even though its completely grounded in race. You talk of culture that promotes rape as if Western culture is free of misogyny, sexism, and transgressions which promote rape with a culture.
    My argument doesn't have anything to do with their skin color, don't put your racism onto me, i don't give a shit what their color is.
    Certain religions and culture's are overrepresented in crime.

That the same crime already happens in the country is not an fucking excuse to accept even more, at an even bigger rate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    k

Does Middle Eastern = South Asian?

Secondly, why not use more specific terms to describe alleged violent rapists so they can be easier caught, instead of vague terms?
    It isn't vague you're just being annoyingly obtuse

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    So many mentally stable individuals on the forums.
    Shove your morality compass where the sun don't shine, sorry if I don't adhere to your "Better than them" sentiment... of which has absolutely nothing to do with one's mental stability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Yup. The posters here are kinda like "conservative Christians" on twitter, who like for example only pretend to give a shit about gay people when they can bash Muslims.

Seeing all these rape apologists on here falling over themselves worked up over the atrocities and rapes committed by them scary brown people would be hilarious in its dishonesty if it wasn't so disgusting.
    Unfortunately that's the internet... I live in hope they're just been edgy cunts and don't genuinely believe what they preach

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    Which, as mentioned multiple times in this thread, usually means middle-eastern when used in the UK.

Also linked multiple times in this thread is this image of two men the police "wants to talk to" in relation to the rapes:

The only thing repeating here is us, because people like you are too obtuse to read more than a few posts before making your grandiose conclusions and statements.

Wow... what the fuck is wrong with people?

10+ Year Old Account
    My argument doesn't have anything to do with their skin color, don't put your racism onto me, i don't give a shit what their color is.
    Certain religions and culture's are overrepresented in crime.

That the same crime already happens in the country is not an fucking excuse to accept even more, at an even bigger rate.
    Actually giving a damn about rape means being against all instances, not just rape committed by a specific population. Excuse if I question the intentions of people in threads like this when the first thing they latch on to is a persons racial/cultural background followed by mah overrespresentation .

Rape is an international issue, not one of one particular culture. You do nothing for the victim or the overall problem with rape in society by throwing shade at a particular culture.