Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's not very fair to blame other people besides the ones that committed the crime.
    It's perfectly fair. The people who committed the crime are guilty of that, the parents who let their teenager roam around at 2am are guilty of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    It's perfectly fair. The people who committed the crime are guilty of that, the parents who let their teenager roam around at 2am are guilty of that.
    I doubt they just let her do that. She probably snuck out while they were sleeping because that's what rebellious teenage girls do sometimes. Why would you blame them for something they had no idea about?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I doubt they just let her do that. She probably snuck out while they were sleeping because that's what rebellious teenage girls do sometimes. Why would you blame them for something they had no idea about?
    Are you stereotyping that teenage girl? Shame on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I can just picture supertony sitting under a bridge somewhere with an enormous grin on his face about how this thread went exactly the way he was hoping it would.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Are you stereotyping that teenage girl? Shame on you.
    I can because I don't know much about her and her family, but if it's anything like mine, I would understand why she did what she did.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Is this yet another "one brown person is a criminal so lets stop all immigration thread"?
    No this is probably a "waa repressive regressive media does not use my favorite language subvariant and does this not seem to throw slurs at the group it describes in my language and that must be because they are not right wing enough" thread

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Fair enough.

How about we take rapists behind the prison and shoot them in the back of the head. society would be better off.
    In the specified case if they do not have british citizenship

How about, convict and evict. Convict them, have them serve the time, send them back to their mother country (where ever their citizenship might be) with full disclosure (criminal record attatched)

And move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Nonsense, Pakistanis are Asian not Middle-Eastern.
    Apparantly noone thinks there are asians in Asia Minor... [edit: I think its called Anatolia now a days]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I live in the north, we don't know what PC means
    A personal computer (PC) is a multi-purpose electronic computer whose size, capabilities, and price make it feasible for individual use

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Keep up with the times, Oriental isn't PC!

(It's offensive to the poor condescending ott PC-crowd out there because I know most Asians (Oriental) aren't offended by it)
    TBF I think (and I may be wrong) that oriental is only consider 'offensive' in NA

- - - Updated - - -

Update
    http://www.itv.com/news/central/2017...year-old-girl/
    A man has been charged with rape after a 14-year-old girl was attacked twice on the same night.

Khurram Rahi, 27, from Smethwick, will appear at Birmingham Magistrates' Court on Monday over the first alleged incident at Witton station in the city.

A 34-year-old man who was also arrested on Saturday has been released while inquiries continue, British Transport Police said.

The teenager was attacked in a secluded part of the station, near Aston Villa's football ground, between 8pm on Tuesday and 2am the following morning.

Shortly afterwards, the girl walked out of the station and flagged down a passing vehicle to ask for help, but was raped a second time after getting into the car with another man.

Detectives are still hunting an Asian man who is described as thick set, 5ft 6ins tall with large biceps over the attack.

DCI Tony Fitzpatrick from British Transport Police, said: "This case has gained national interest and I am pleased we are now in a position to charge a man in connection.

"However, we still have a suspect outstanding for the offence in the vehicle.

"I would urge anyone who may have any information regarding this attack to get in touch as soon as possible."

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    What an ungrateful little bitch. She should feel privileged she was able to be culturally enriched in such a way, twice in such a short time. She should feel blessed!