Thread: Pvp is dead

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Pvp is dead

Just wanted to let you know. Don't bother.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for letting us know.

I'll make sure to also let you know next time I see you playing it.

WoW is dead...sub numbers are at an all time low. It's just time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    Then why are you posting in a WoW forum?

It's just time to move on.

I'm dead too.
    I still have plenty of life ahead of me?
    Eh, but eventually I will be, so might as well be considered so now as well.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I noticed since launch, oh man the pain of the new pvp systems, so bad.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

7+ Year Old Account
    How can WoW be dead if our eyes aren't dead?

Deleted
    RIP pvp, you will be missed

Deleted
    Sadly, pvp activity seems VERY low at the moment

Asking guildies why they don't pvp always gets me the same answers: it's not rewarding (no gear) and templates suck.

Lowbie PvP is even worse.

i came back to legion last year with hopes that pvp would be really fun with the new honor talents

.....and i unsubbed after the first month

pvp templates ruined it for me, rng gear also ruined it, ilvl = more power.. so lets cheese crappy gear at low levels...oh and u need to be level 110 to use the honor talents....

I love me some Legion PvP. PvP templates, ahhh yeah, PvP talents, ahhh yeah, not having to farm PvP gear, fuck yeah.

Legion PvP > Everything since Wrath.

Deleted
    Honestly if it wasn't for wow tokens this game would be under 500k subs, no question. Everyone I know who still "plays" is just buying tokens with gold hoarded from WoD and pissing around in game. There's no way I would spend real money on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by keskmaz View Post
    Honestly if it wasn't for wow tokens this game would be under 500k subs, no question. Everyone I know who still "plays" is just buying tokens with gold hoarded from WoD and pissing around in game. There's no way I would spend real money on this game.
    The majority probably still pay to play because the tokens are so expensive. The token price going through the roof is one of the reasons subs are down, no doubt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whole game is pretty much dead, not interesting anymore. PvP is boring as hell, not dynamic at all, it's all about 4-5 comps in 3v3. People suck at BGs, they don't do objectives just mindlessly fight in the middle. It's really hard to find pvp partners, cause they all leave parties after 1-2 lost games (pro wannabes).
    Raids - all the same tactics - mixed in new bosses models. The only thing blizzard does is shit on the ground is bigger and hitting harder, bosses hit more and trash is annoying as fuck. All boss mechanics in ToS have been in game in recent expansions packs.
    I don't really know why I'm still subbing, probably my guild, I've made some friends there and it's fun to play with them. But if in any case my guild would be disbanded I'd stop playing right away.
    WoW is a fucking old game - no wonder blizzard devs can't think of any new ideas. IMO we can expect two more expansions (Kul Tiras #1, Kalimdor and EK - Cata style Old Gods shit #2). After that they will probably move on to more competetive games - OW, HS, HotS. AFAIK HS makes them much more money monthly than WoW.

That was two fucking years ago you tit, unless you have some credible sources to back up that it's even lower now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
    Whole game is pretty much dead, not interesting anymore. PvP is boring as hell, not dynamic at all, it's all about 4-5 comps in 3v3. People suck at BGs, they don't do objectives just mindlessly fight in the middle. It's really hard to find pvp partners, cause they all leave parties after 1-2 lost games (pro wannabes).
    Raids - all the same tactics - mixed in new bosses models. The only thing blizzard does is shit on the ground is bigger and hitting harder, bosses hit more and trash is annoying as fuck. All boss mechanics in ToS have been in game in recent expansions packs.
    I don't really know why I'm still subbing, probably my guild, I've made some friends there and it's fun to play with them. But if in any case my guild would be disbanded I'd stop playing right away.
    WoW is a fucking old game - no wonder blizzard devs can't think of any new ideas. IMO we can expect two more expansions (Kul Tiras #1, Kalimdor and EK - Cata style Old Gods shit #2). After that they will probably move on to more competetive games - OW, HS, HotS. AFAIK HS makes them much more money monthly than WoW.
    There are plenty of stuff that could still be done PvE wise, Blizzard is just too conservative and stuck in time...as for PvP it has been in decline for a while now...i am most likely going to play the beta for the next expac and if that doesn't please me this time aound i give up.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    That was two fucking years ago you tit, unless you have some credible sources to back up that it's even lower now.
    Have you played the game recently? It's a ghost town...

Have you played the game recently? It's a ghost town...
    You're projecting there bro... I have my friends playing Legion, longer than most other expansions. We usually get burned out after 4-6 months, yet, we're all still here, and tons of other buds are also around.