Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    ::thinking of thread title::

"3 Cops Excessively Tase Arrested Adult Individual Because He Was Not Compliant."

Nah, let's go with "3 Cops Torture Teen".
    Yeah, it sure is easy to just relax and let yourself be tazed. Totally isn't painful and doesn't cause any uncontrollable body twitching/reflexes.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Not sure if there are any "hidden" facts that could possibly justify 3 adults needing to restrain a teenager and repeatedly taze the latter.

Other than the usual far right alternative bullshit, that is.
    hes 19. hes an adult who was arrested on heaps of charges. It is possible for people to resist even in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Is this all you do post bullshit cop hate threads from bullshit tabloids or cophate sites?

EDIT wrong quote
    Yeah, this guy is literally a propagandist.

Says I, as someone that has infractions for anti-police posts.

Understood, a non-trivial number of police behave badly. Really badly. And it's more frequent than some people believe. What's the point to spamming a random OT message board though? I don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really sue the President but I file the petition because of the BS he said at his rally.

They don't realize how hard this shit makes it for honest police.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Yeah, it sure is easy to just relax and let yourself be tazed. Totally isn't painful and doesn't cause any uncontrollable body twitching/reflexes.
    Uh...did I say tasing wasn't painful, or something?

Deleted
    I don't understand why people post news articles without adding any of their own input to the matter.... ?

If you want us to discuss a topic why not participate yourself?

People dissing police, please be mindful there are some great cops out there, especially in other countries.

Uh...did I say tasing wasn't painful, or something?
    So exactly how do you expect the subject not to react/struggle in pain? You do realize that would easily classify as "non-compliance" as well?

Why not you run off to the nearest police station and give being tazed repeatedly a try, if you don't even so much as shiver after the ordeal, you get to mouth off about uncontrollable bodily reflexes being acts of "non-compliance".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    I don't understand why people post news articles without adding any of their own to the matter.... ?

If you want us to discuss a topic why not participate yourself?

People dissing police, please be mindful there are some great cops out there, especially in other countries.
    Oh, we are well aware this is the US the OP is targeting. Nobody here is confused, so don't worry sweetie.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

you don't end up in that chair he's in unless you've done a whole lot of other shit first, they put you in that when you've been fighting back a LOT

besides all i hear from folks is about that white privilege, is this what they mean?

you act like a dumbass, you get fucked, that's life, you learn it or you're 30 soemthing and in that chair next time or 40 something or dead

Quote Originally Posted by snitcher geralt View Post
    you don't end up in that chair he's in unless you've done a whole lot of other shit first

besides all i hear from folks is about that white privilege, is this what they mean?

you act like a dumbass, you get fucked, that's life, you learn it or you're 30 soemthing and in that chair next time or 40 something or dead
    Oh, so you are like Trump, you believe that police brutality is ever acceptable? Here, you get a free report for ban evasion, and also your "argument" discarded right out of the window.

So exactly how do you expect the subject not to react/struggle in pain? You do realize that would easily classify as "non-compliance" as well?

Why not you run off to the nearest police station and give being tazed repeatedly a try, if you don't even so much as shiver after the ordeal, you get to mouth off about uncontrollable bodily reflexes being acts of "non-compliance".
    Did you even read the article? It lists no less than 4 separate instances where the police tased him for being non-compliant. No where does it say "They tased him beause, lawl, he was thrashing 'cuz he was tased, bro".

Excessive? Possibly.

Was it multiple tasers at the same time? Possibly. Was he tased just for the lolsies? Possible, as well. These are the "details" we're missing that you don't seem to think are important.

Again, I already know that tasing is painful (thanks for asking if I'd ever been tased before, by the way). And I've already conceded that the amount he was tased might have been excessive. I was making a comment on the extremely click-baity thread title, that had me picturing a 13 year innocent old girl being pummeled by 3 burly cops (extreme, I know).

Please go...project your anger issues somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by snitcher geralt View Post
    you don't end up in that chair he's in unless you've done a whole lot of other shit first, they put you in that when you've been fighting back a LOT

Physically harming someone when you have them restrained is not an officers job. It doesn't matter what they have done in the past.

Did you even read the article? It lists no less than 4 separate instances where the police tased him for being non-compliant. No where does it say "They tased him beause, lawl, he was thrashing 'cuz he was tased, bro".

Excessive? Possibly.

Was it multiple tasers at the same time? Possibly. Was he tased just for the lolsies? Possible, as well. These are the "details" we're missing that you don't seem to think are important.

Again, I already know that tasing is painful (thanks for asking if I'd ever been tased before, by the way). And I've already conceded that the amount he was tased might have been excessive. I was making a comment on the extremely click-baity thread title, that had me picturing a 13 year innocent old girl being pummeled by 3 burly cops (extreme, I know).

Please go...project your anger issues somewhere else.
    Such a pity, so much internet angst and bravado, but none of it went to actual bravery to prove your theories right.

It's just you bellowing on your chair now to distract from your cowardice and sexism(because men are okay to be tortured, but "girls" must be protected, right?).

Such a pity, so much internet angst and bravado, but none of it went to actual bravery to prove your theories right.

It's just you bellowing on your chair now to distract from your cowardice.
    ...? Are you quoting the wrong person?

Anyways, I thought I had asked nicely,

Deleted
    if they really have that "ill keep doing this till i run out of batteries" part on tape, that cop should go away for 10+ years at least and the two that didn't act for 2-5 years. life if they can prove torture but that seems unlikely. and thats going by my countries soft sentencing norms.

cops should be held to a higher standard, and with a higher standard comes higher sentences.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-07-31 at 05:12 AM.

...? Are you quoting the wrong person?

Anyways, I thought I had asked nicely,
    Pretty sure you were the one who was bemoaning about how people should just sit still and be tazed by their cop overlords(paraphrased).

Anyways, I thought you could read - and also live up to your own standards(or massive lack thereof).

::thinking of thread title::

"3 Cops Excessively Tase Arrested Adult Individual Because He Was Not Compliant."

Nah, let's go with "3 Cops Torture Teen".
    He was tied to a chair when they were tasing him...it may or may not have been torture but "Non-Compliant" isn't an excuse to tase a subject after he has been sufficiently restrained.

I'll grant you that the thread title is clickbait... but your amended title isn't really any more accurate.

Maybe something like:

"1 Cop excessively tazes restrained suspect excessively while two other cops stand there and watch."
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-07-31 at 05:15 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Cops are getting worse than pit bulls lately.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Pretty sure you were the one who was bemoaning about how people should just sit still and be tazed by their cop overlords(paraphrased).

Anyways, I thought you could read - and also live up to your own standards(or massive lack thereof).
    No, I said the boy was tased because he was non-compliant, which means he acted up before he was tased, which is a thought supported by the article.

Which is why I asked if you'd read it...but...

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    He was tied to a chair when they were tasing him...it may or may not have been torture but "Non-Compliant" isn't an excuse to tase a subject after he has been sufficiently restrained.

I'll grant you that the thread title is clickbait... but your amended title isn't really any more accurate.
    Well see, Anastacy claims that he's so "compliant" and "in control" that if the same situation falls on him, he's able to just sit quietly and accept it instead of physically struggling.

I am still waiting for him to visit the nearest police station to verify his internet bravado.

No, I said the boy was teased because he was non-compliant, which means he acted up before he was teased, which is a thought supported by the article.

Which is why I asked if you'd read it...but...
    Yeah, he sure was a non-compliant bad, bad boy who didn't control his bodily reflexes after being tazed over and over.

Also, when are you going to get tazed yourself on video so we can have a real-life demonstration on how not to be non-compliant after being tazed repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post

Per the article:

"Use of Force reports filed by deputies, report that Norris was stunned while in booking after they thought he might start a fight with another inmate. They claim he resisted efforts to cuff him, so he was stunned and taken to a restraint chair. The report reveals they stunned him again for resisting as he was put in the chair."

Can you find a quote (paraphrased): "They stunned him while he was restrained in the chair for the funsies of it all"?

- - - Updated - - -

Well see, Anastacy claims that he's so "compliant" and "in control" that if the same situation falls on him, he's able to just sit quietly and accept it instead of physically struggling.

I am still waiting for him to visit the nearest police station to verify his internet bravado.

Yeah, he sure was a non-compliant bad, bad boy who didn't control his bodily reflexes after being tazed over and over.

Also, when are you going to get tazed yourself on video so we can have a real-life demonstration on how not to be non-compliant after being tazed repeatedly.
    Yeah, I'm going with "delusional" for you.

Ciao.