I find that if I keep getting BoJ procs I could end up not using Wake during Crusade anyway due to Liadrin's. BoJ hits way harder than Wake on a single target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, I got Chain of Thrayn finally. I can switch out the cloak for a tier cloak and go 2 pc 19 and 4 pc 20 but still missing tier legs for T20, RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Welp, I got Chain of Thrayn finally. I can switch out the cloak for a tier cloak and go 2 pc 19 and 4 pc 20 but still missing tier legs for T20, RIP.
    Hand it over, buddy, and nobody gets hurt. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Hand it over, buddy, and nobody gets hurt. >_>
    If no one moves
    Then nobody's gonna get hurt
    Don't move
    Cause nobody wants to
    Get hu-u-u-urt~

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    If no one moves
    Don't move
    Cause nobody wants to
    Get hu-u-u-urt~
    ...I just remembered I'm Retribution so there's nothing to hurt anyway, no matter how much I try... </3

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    If no one moves
    Don't move
    Cause nobody wants to
    Get hu-u-u-urt~
    I can't move anyway, my wings are up. :E

Deleted
    pif cannot even understand that anymore and gave up hope. trying to play well seems impossible and unrewarding. fitting everything in that judge window without overcapping hopo seems next to impossible and even if achieved does not particularly help . ima go for 32% haste hit judge on cd and then hit things randomly. even a look at the top parses shows how much the rotation importance has changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I find that if I keep getting BoJ procs I could end up not using Wake during Crusade anyway due to Liadrin's. BoJ hits way harder than Wake on a single target.
    Hmm... i don't think wake is less DPS per hit. Remember it also leaves a DoT. WoA does more than 1m non crit overall for me, wich is compatable to a BoJ buffed hit while generating HP and hitting in a conal AoE and filling GCD's for BoJ to reset. It's certainly not something you want to delay depending on your Crusade duration. It's possible to get 2 in there.

I think when using Liadrin's you have to realize that losing a few HP is going to happen, and it it does, that's probably not a bad thing because it means you're getting tons of BoJ procs.

Liadrin's is used because it pretty much 100% prevents any downtime during wings and because of its amazing stat line. Losing 1-3 HP is to be expected and I wouldn't lose much sleep over it. I'm still a huge fan of Soul on fights where there are add spawns, or I think the JV might be useful, but on straight farm fights that eventually turn into glorified patchwerk fights like M Goroth, I'm using Liadrin's over Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You just gave me a fun idea for a design solution that will of course never happen.

Our dps is most vulnerable when we need to move during Crusade. So what if Crusade also gave speed alongside haste and damage? I remember early on when I had Aggramar's stride on (it was my second legendary after the back then useless Chain of Thrayn) during Crusade I could run around like a squirrel on Adderall.
    Or... Better yet, let us have back our ranged attacks during Crusade like t was in previous expansions during AW?

Madness will consume you!!!

So, it seems like everyone is getting buffer in the new ptr patch...
    What does it mean that they changed the overall 27% passive to 0? Is it going to scale with mastery?
    Or have they just increased it even more and just cant write a number down?

Im waiting for them to change the 4 set for antorus... Hopefully...

Also, hoping that ES is not gonna be op all of a sudden...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    Don't fall for the numbers. As far as I can see, all abilities got buffed the same amount the retribution paladin aura was nerfed. So it nets zero.
    This is what i've heard on the discord aswell.

Well, makes more sense that way i guess...
    I never did understand the passive increase while most of our abilities are not shared between the other 2 specs...

Only Cs and Judge (and Cons... But who takes it nowadays?) are...

7+ Year Old Account
    This morning was interesting.

*Before coffee*
    "Holy crap look at those Ret buffs. Amazing. Maybe we'll be awesome in Argus raid?"
    *After coffee*
    "Oh wait no, they're not buffs. Haha. Silly me" *reaches for noose*

A blue post just used WotA as the example trait for how additional traits work in the Netherlight Crucible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyman64 View Post
    A blue post just used WotA as the example trait for how additional traits work in the Netherlight Crucible.

Y.
    Thank you Blizz for acknowledgin that when u try to give a simple example to the community about the MOST desired no brainer trait in the game and you want everyone to understand it you use Wrath of the Ashbringer as an example : a trait that has led every retribution to hours of endless and meaningless mythic en, mythic nh, mythic++ brh and dht grinding and all these for the sake of getting boss locked for 1/3 of each encounter and all this trouble to fight for the last spot on the damage list.
    Thank you blizz once more much appreciated.

Felt incredibly honored when wota relics were used as an explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Or... Better yet, let us have back our ranged attacks during Crusade like t was in previous expansions during AW?
    And the DOT damage we had? And the mobility? You're asking too much, sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly the real issue is not the traits; Antorus once again has a Holy relic with WotA after all. The issue is there is no real balance between the second tier traits and those are random too.
    But of course no fire relic HAHA lame.

Tfw you don't see wota relics at all and your weapon is still 918.
    Such fantasy, much design, very enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile on my warrior I equip the highest I have barring two relics and do just fine with 939 ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    And the DOT damage we had? And the mobility? You're asking too much, sir.

- - - Updated - - -

But of course no fire relic HAHA lame.
    That's the point of the crucible though. You don't need a Wota relic to drop to get it. You can get it from other fire relics with the crucible, if you are lucky with the rolls ofc.