View Poll Results: What do you think of her look ?

Voters
80. This poll is closed
  • WOW, she looks absolutely stunning ! So sexy

4 5.00%
  • Pretty girl. I just don´t like few details

21 26.25%
  • I don´t when girl plasters her face with tons of make up

23 28.75%
  • Eww ! So gross, fake as fuck looking, orange plastic clown with monster claws

32 40.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd rather chop my own dick than sleep with that girl, and this is coming from a fat, bald, middle-aged guy.

The duckface, the nails, EVERYTHING about her screams "fake", "dumb" and "high maintenance".
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

yeah, that's awful looking.

that look also usually comes with a certain personality that's just as awful.

Not interested in barbie dolls. Oddly enough though I would probably be interested if she just went natural without all the garbage, in turn I'm sure a lot of guys then wouldn't. I get people want to feel pretty, I have no problem with that. I'm just not attracted to all the makeup. I like real.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, a lot of girls/women that look like this have a certain personality that's a turn off too. Though I admit not always.

Deleted
    She looks annoying as fuck. Don't get me wrong, I'd still bang her without hesitation, but I don't think I'd want to spend time with her.

Deleted
    3D / 10 DansGame

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yeah, that's awful looking.

that look also usually comes with a certain personality that's just as awful.
    Usually a burning need of being the center of attention everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Without the 40 layers of makeup, that very obvious fake tan and those horrible eyebrows she'd probably be quite cute.

Too artificial. Fake tan, too much eyeliner, those hideous drawn on eyebrows.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's not my cup of tea either really. But come on people giving her a 2/10, are you using some sort of logarithmic scale?

Trashy and not a redhead so nope I'll pass.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    She's not my cup of tea either really. But come on people giving her a 2/10, are you using some sort of logarithmic scale?
    She got that score with all the addons she's installed. Sometimes less is more
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

My personal preferences aside, she's clearly objectively beautiful.

Clip the nails, give her a damn shower to get all the shit off her, and she may just be very attractive.

I think she's an attractive girl who's made some very tragic fashion choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great now I feel horrible, I just gave a 2/10 to some random photo of a girl who didn't even ask.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    really hot

not surprised by the results
    computer gamers are intimidated by hot high maintenance, bitchy looking girls and prefer cute ones because they seem more attainable

it's a coping mechanism for low sexual attractiveness value

it reality it's guaranteed that this girl has unlimited amount of high value men chasing her and can take her pick
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-07-31 at 04:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Great now I feel horrible, I just gave a 2/10 to some random photo of a girl who didn't even ask.
    She probably doesn't spend much time on MMO forums, I think you can give yourself a pass.

not my type.. too much shit going on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    She probably doesn't spend much time on MMO forums, I think you can give yourself a pass.
    Yeah but it is my fault for assuming and I generally tend to not want to be one of those people to judge people on looks when they didn't ask. I would give her a better rating mostly because personality and conceitedness are unattractive, but regardless of score, I think it would be wrong of me.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Pretty girl. Just needs to trim down on the make up a bit.

Some of the replies in this thread. Christ.