Suggested Computer Build/Buy Sites

Unfortunately I don't have the patience or temperment to build my own computer. Are there any reliable sites the community here recommends that build computers, have a decent selection of parts, and don't try to gouge the buyer (inb4 if you build your own...) etc.

Thankfully my current computer has had no problems and has lasted longer than most (knock on wood). Just want to have options for when it does.

If you mean this...

•Budget - (900-1200 range)
    •Resolution - don't know
    •Games / Settings Desired
    •Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) - No
    •Country - USA
    •Parts that can be reused - Not sure what is being asked. Do I want reused parts in my new computer? No.
    •Do you need an OS? - Yes
    •Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? - No

I didn't see how 90% had to do with what I asked. But since you asked

Yes. Expect 15-30% overpricing on stuff you can do yourself though, which would be pretty critical with your budget.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    If you mean this...

•Budget - (900-1200 range)
    •Resolution - don't know
    •Games / Settings Desired
    •Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) - No
    •Country - USA
    •Parts that can be reused - Not sure what is being asked. Do I want reused parts in my new computer? No.
    •Do you need an OS? - Yes
    •Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? - No

I didn't see how 90% had to do with what I asked. But since you asked
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/iBUYPOWER...uded/846108518

If youre really not looking to build your own, this will be pretty good, the GPU is a touch on the weak end but if your only playing at 1080, this should get you rolling. This computer, you wont be paying much of a a premium if you even end up paying one. Walmart is honestly the cheapest for pre-builts. Best case, this computer will do what you want and youll be happy and content. Worst case, it wont be enough and youll have to return it on walmarts return policy (low risk)

If youre looking to customize go to ibuypower, cybertron pc or cyberpower. (i have never used any of these, buyer beware)

https://www.komplett.no/

They don't let you pick and choose parts, but they build a ton of different pc's from low end to high end.
    I've no idea what to write here.

NCIX will also build a computer out of parts you select, for like ~100$.

You can select anything they have in stock and just have them build it.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. That is what I was looking for

Thanks for the suggestions guys. That is what I was looking for
    Best bet IMO is to still buy the parts yourself online at the best price and then find either a friend or co-worker or something who will put it together for like $50 or something or find a friendly local computer shop as they will usually assemble it for a reasonable fee as well. I wouldn't pay a shop more than $100 though.

I do this for friends and family all the time. For $50 or less I'll not only put it all together, but help choose the parts and have them shipped to me at work where they won't be sitting on your doorstep for someone to steal. If you ask around friends/family/work you should be able to find someone willing to do something similar for a reasonable fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Best bet IMO is to still buy the parts yourself online at the best price and then find either a friend or co-worker or something who will put it together for like $50 or something or find a friendly local computer shop as they will usually assemble it for a reasonable fee as well. I wouldn't pay a shop more than $100 though.

I do this for friends and family all the time. For $50 or less I'll not only put it all together, but help choose the parts and have them shipped to me at work where they won't be sitting on your doorstep for someone to steal. If you ask around friends/family/work you should be able to find someone willing to do something similar for a reasonable fee.
    No friends, barely any family and I tried the IT department at work. One guy is a douche and the other is a nice guy but clearly wasn't interested the last time I asked.

No friends, barely any family and I tried the IT department at work. One guy is a douche and the other is a nice guy but clearly wasn't interested the last time I asked.
    Then head to the local computer shops. Even places like Best Buy and whatnot work, though I would prefer using a local shop if possible.