Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Cost him his marriage and he didn't even last 2 weeks. This guy was a shit show from start to finish. Going to be hard for Trump to top that hire.
    I almost feel bad for him. He lost his marriage due to this job and now he lost that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, look no further than the Senate. McConnell went on to blame Democrats for not supporting legislation that he couldn't even get his own party to support without promising many of them that it would never become law, and he couldn't even convince enough of them.

Shifting the blame has been the hallmark of the Republican party for years now, and Trump is the perfect figurehead for it.
    A decade of always blaming the other party is a hard trend to break. The GoP certainly going to take any responsibilities for it's own failures and dysfunction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    I almost feel bad for him. He lost his marriage due to this job and now he lost that as well.
    Based on the way they guy acts and talks he is getting what he deserves on all fronts.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Lol yep. But I'm sorry I can't get over the fact that Kyle Griffin is a grown man who goes out in public with his hair cut like that. That's some picture.
    He makes up with it by being publicly taken aback by the Trump presidency. So your hair does not look like this ? No indie cover band tambourine player buzz ?

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yeah... but its Obama's fault:

Hey, at least he and Obama have something in common - Republicans in the legislature preventing the president from moving forward on many policy initiatives : P

[IMG]https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/20449362_10155653368901800_4527946668749664406_o.jpg?oh=6280bfd7bc0898356e07d66821080464&o e=59FFFFA4[IMG]
    I got inspired by that shot and had to do a little photomashop work myself!

This ones for all my fellow Dragonball Super fans out there! ^_^

LOL, people should bring that up... I bet he starts blaming them... or... the minority party for not voting for his unhinged policies...
    He has already spent weeks blaming GOP legislators, sometimes by name, for the problems getting health care legislation passed. As well as Democrats, but he's going after his own party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...16592083054596

He's so proud of the lack of mayhem.
    Sort of like "there are no dead hobos in my basement!".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Elect a clown and you get a circus.
    Best line I have seen for this yet.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    We've only had one pathetic deflection in this thread. I think we're getting closer and closer to a story that no supporters will try to defend.
    Just wait. For as much as they claim liberals are controlled by propaganda from the deep state, it's mostly projection, since the Trumpkins have to visit r/The_Donald and other alt-reicht mouth pieces to formulate their replies - they're reliant on others telling them how to respond to political events.

Don't worry, in a few pages you'll see "Kelly is a cuck" and "We're better off without the mooch", since that's the current narrative.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted

No kidding: Anthony Scaramucci erroneously listed as dead in the new Harvard Law alumni directory
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.56657577bc83

Because f-ck you Moochie, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Don't worry, in a few pages you'll see "Kelly is a cuck" and "We're better off without the mooch", since that's the current narrative.
    But wouldn't they have to agree on one of those first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    But wouldn't they have to agree on one of those first?
    I suppose, but one is not mutually exclusive to the other either. They can agree that the administration is better off without mooch... and agree that Kelly is a cuck.

Of course Kelly is also the communications director, so after a day or two of calling him CUCK over and over, they'll take to defending his messages once he's put a few out. Then he'll resign and they'll go back to calling him a cuck.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was fast.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?

No kidding: Anthony Scaramucci erroneously listed as dead in the new Harvard Law alumni directory
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.56657577bc83

Because f-ck you Moochie, that's why.
    Holy crap, I'm glad I swallowed my fizzy water before I saw that. I just about choked to death from laughter from that pic.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy is an idiot. I'm glad he quit.

Wow.....just.......wow.....

I'm so glad Trump is making America "great again".

Deleted
    Bye Mooch, I loved you while it lasted

He's so proud of the lack of mayhem.
    You don't understand... its just casual Monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Apparently Kelly nearly resigned in solidarity when Comey was fired.
    If true, then a serious inability to control or at least talk down the President will be a problem for him at some point.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    This ones for all my fellow Dragonball Super fans out there! ^_^
    Fuck, our Universe is screwed then.