It's not fun being in m+ with arms warrior in group

They just roflstomp trash with 10mil dps and still top meters on bosses in aoe spec. Feels like other dpsers in group are useless. By the time i set my aoe for trash he already killed all trash by himslef by pressing 2 buttons. That is on m+15 and higher.

Really not fun. Need some nerfs.

Well, I've got the same feeling with Rogues that AoE Eviscerate entire trash groups.

Shouldn't be happy that you are clearing m+s faster instead?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Not really. I wanna have some fun in m+. Might as well afk whole run and let him do all the job.

Deleted
    Arms is beyond ridiculous and just remember they were even more ridiculous for the entirety of the ToS Mythic race.... Now they're completely broken in aoe burst with short cd while still having good ST dmg and execute dmg. Sweeping strikes cleaving 100% of your 2 main abilities to 2 other targets is a massively overpowered talent which doesn't compete with anything in the first row of talents (the two other talents in row one are not major in any way, shape or form)

M+ invitational qualifier is a joke. +22 Halls of Valor teeming insane pack (on top of stairs after Hymdall) aoe'd down in <10 seconds. Ridiculous. Combine it with Arcane Torrent... good luck competing if you're alliance and trying something other than arms warrior.

You shld really be happy that you have an arms buddy wtf

ok .. could understand the issue if a Arms warrior took your spot in the group ... but having one that makes the clear more easy .....

Do higher keys and figure out how to keep up or help the group out. If you aren't pulling your weight that is on you more then it is the other 4 people in the group.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I wonder how come they are not nerfed this long into the patch. I know there was 1 nerf but that obviously wasn't enough. They are still ridiculous. Their aoe should be nerded by 50% or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    ok .. could understand the issue if a Arms warrior took your spot in the group ... but having one that makes the clear more easy .....
    Sorry but i feel like im boosted by lvl120 while in the group with arms. It's not fun for me. I dont care if we finish faster. I don't like feeling useless in group.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    You shld really be happy that you have an arms buddy wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Does nobody play the game to have fun anymore? Is it all about getting rewards, or are you just simple people?

I play a Sub Rogue, and I hope for nerfs for them as well as Arms, although Sub doesn't need quite as big of a nerf as Arms does. It just isn't fun when you're top because of overtuning, nor is it fun to win because you're running with a FotM group.

There is a reason why fragnance team is using 2x of them for the m+ invitational competetion.