Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

The best people.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

The best people.
    Let me try this out -

"These were the best people when Trump hired them, and it shows that he's not too proud to admit that he's made a mistake with someone he hired. He's a great leader because he's willing to look critically at them and get rid of his staff that aren't performing up to his high standards, and this list of people he's fired shows that strongly. He will continue to hire the best people and demand their best, and if they can't deliver that he will replace them. Because the country deserves better, and Donald Trump wants to deliver on that."

How'd I do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even Trump likes what that jerk Trump says about staff retention.

Just one more to go Donny!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

The best people.
    It's like dating. They seem nice, they come off as the best. Next thing you know. You're in bed, playing doctor, they've crammed 3 My Little Ponies into your rectum while claiming your condition is "stable"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    *snip*
    Trump vs. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh lordy have mercy me I can't breath. Man he's having a really bad week.
    He's gotta get tired of winning soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    He's gotta get tired of winning soon.
    Well now that his wife has left him all he can do is suck his own dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well now that his wife has left him all he can do is suck his own dick.
    Damn, going for the throat with that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Let me try this out -

"These were the best people when Trump hired them, and it shows that he's not too proud to admit that he's made a mistake with someone he hired. He's a great leader because he's willing to look critically at them and get rid of his staff that aren't performing up to his high standards, and this list of people he's fired shows that strongly. He will continue to hire the best people and demand their best, and if they can't deliver that he will replace them. Because the country deserves better, and Donald Trump wants to deliver on that."

How'd I do?
    I just vomited a little.

A+ for effort, though you lose points for failing to attack liberals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Damn, going for the throat with that one.
    He heeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I just vomited a little.

A+ for effort, though you lose points for failing to attack liberals.
    Shit, I forgot to somehow blame this on Obama and the FAKE NEWS LIBERAL MEDIA. I'll redouble my efforts next time.

Shit, I forgot to somehow blame this on Obama and the FAKE NEWS LIBERAL MEDIA. I'll redouble my efforts next time.
    I expect the best from you. You're going to do an amazing job. Such a yuge and great job. Bigly.

Also, fired because you didn't nail it on the first go around. I only hire the best people. Believe me.

So... given the current WH atmosphere, that means sometime late tonight or early tomorrow? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    So... given the current WH atmosphere, that means sometime late tonight or early tomorrow? ;P
    It was actually supposed to be 3 hours ago, but nobody told me that they took Trump's phone off airplane mode and he could tweet again. We normally just put it in airplane mode and tell him there must be bad cell reception.

(I'm joking, but I can honestly see this as a potentially viable strategy to keep him from tweeting)

I predict Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be the next to leave. Being press secretary for Trump is hard enough as it is, and she doesn't seem to be very good at it or enjoy it much. She frequently gets testy with the media and makes these passive-aggressive jokes that fall completely flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I predict Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be the next to leave.
    Not saying you're wrong, but y'all dunno that many countreh gurls tryin' prove sumthin' to Daddah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a couple of days after he became a leaker, they are really upping their game!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/u...ite-house.html

NYT reporting it's at Kelly's request. No official confirmation.

While this is hilarious if true, it's a fantastic thing. If Trump is willing to listen to Kelly and act upon his recommendations, maybe at least those beneath him will get whipped into shape a bit. Though Trump himself will likely never change.

Now comes the question of how long Trump will listen to Kelly for.
    Until he thinks ratings would be better by chopping him down. Grow him big and slay the giant is the likely goal with Kelly. Control the news cycle with that for a week or two after the next big Russia break comes in.

You know you're not liked as a republican when even Fox News makes fun of you. "Anthony Scaramucci out: remembering 11 days in July".

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You know you're not liked as a republican when even Fox News makes fun of you. "Anthony Scaramucci out: remembering 11 days in July".
    Scaramucci was hated by everyone EXCEPT Trump. Trump loved the guy as a smarmy asshole alpha type. Priebus, Spicer, and even Bannon despised him.

Even fucking Breitbart was cheering his firing and livid at his hiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation