Trying some qp from time to time.... Getting annoyed after 2 games because of people being toxic and spitting on each other (yes...muting/reporting...But the deed is already done).
    Total Mayhem games in custom games are overmoded to hell...at least chill games are nice since you just...chill.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Fun, I waited 10 minutes to sign at first, then waited 20 minutes and then I waited an hour... I ended up with the same 4-man premade who are intentionally losing to lower their SR... They really need to bring some system to avoid these players so you can never end up with them again, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Fun, I waited 10 minutes to sign at first, then waited 20 minutes and then I waited an hour... I ended up with the same 4-man premade who are intentionally losing to lower their SR... They really need to bring some system to avoid these players so you can never end up with them again, ever.
    They did and people abused it, it's why we can never have nice things.

comp is literally filled with trolls and flamers at ~2800

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Damn...I feel bad for you. :/ Hopefully they get the punishment they deserve.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Deleted
    Mostly had good games these past few days, been on a winning streak and just obtained a new career high of 4090, previous was 4080.

People are of course playing the same boring meta heroes as in the tournaments, but hey at least people are friendly and having fun, which makes the games fun.

I only play with my group of friends, and we haven't really played overwatch much in a long time.

The thing is, we used to play it a lot and actually be decent at it, but now that we dont' play it much anymore we play against people who USED to be our skill level. But now are leagues beyond us, so we lose 80% of the games we play.

It's just getting old and none of my friends including me don't really like to play much anymore because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    I only play with my group of friends, and we haven't really played overwatch much in a long time.

The thing is, we used to play it a lot and actually be decent at it, but now that we dont' play it much anymore we play against people who USED to be our skill level. But now are leagues beyond us, so we lose 80% of the games we play.

It's just getting old and none of my friends including me don't really like to play much anymore because of it.
    It's a bike, you just jump back on it and ride it. It takes very little time to get back on this bike. Yeah the first few games may be rough but something tells me there is another reason you don't want to play anymore and it isn't what you say it is.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It's a bike, you just jump back on it and ride it. It takes very little time to get back on this bike. Yeah the first few games may be rough but something tells me there is another reason you don't want to play anymore and it isn't what you say it is.
    No, just losing 6 games in a row isn't what I'd say a fun time and I"d rather spend my time doing something else.

Back and forth battle trying to get past 2500. I fall a bit, climb back to 2500, immediately get people that make and stick with horrible picks. Someone picks Genji, refuses to swap even though he's getting countered by Winston, Mei, Zarya, or any combo of. Not putting every loss on that player, but when you see them dead all the time it gets pretty frustrating.
    Just had a game with a suicide Rein. Enemy team we would have been more effective with him just keeping his shield up and letting us hit the enemy from afar while they had no shield tanks, but instead he just ran in and swung his hammer the whole time. While doing that, they focused our heals and he would just drop shortly after. Enemy team never even tried to flank except 1 time when McCree wanted to Ult.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2017-08-01 at 05:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, just losing 6 games in a row isn't what I'd say a fun time
    Welcome to season 5.

Deleted
    Had an interesting game on King's row, we capped the third point on overtime and they capped it with 55 seconds left, so we had one minute to attack and get as far as possible whilst they had 1 minute and 55 seconds. Managed to take the second point and get to the second turn all in overtime. Once it was their turn they used a rather sneaky tactic, Orisa plus Bastion right next to the objective, our tanks went down immediately. They more or less steam-rolled until right after the second point, where our Zarya and Reaper managed a beautiful combo and wiped the whole team, winning the game. Brought me up to 4110.

Almost dipped below 2000 but dragged back up to 2100 again, haven't been near 2500 in about 2 weeks despite having the platinum badge.

On Horizon, the last picker asked to not have to heal so I swapped off tank and healed. He picked tank and about 2 minutes in, switched to dps. Solo healing 5 dps we managed about 2/3 of first point but didn't cap it.

Defending we managed to stall them out and win, was kind of surprised. I tore things up as Orisa in a way I totally didn't expect, mowing down people all over the place. Pulled an ulting Soldier 76 out the front window of the point so he couldn't see us and had to run right around to get back on target and when he got there was stalled by my shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrik View Post
    Almost dipped below 2000 but dragged back up to 2100 again, haven't been near 2500 in about 2 weeks despite having the platinum badge.

On Horizon, the last picker asked to not have to heal so I swapped off tank and healed. He picked tank and about 2 minutes in, switched to dps. Solo healing 5 dps we managed about 2/3 of first point but didn't cap it.

Defending we managed to stall them out and win, was kind of surprised. I tore things up as Orisa in a way I totally didn't expect, mowing down people all over the place. Pulled an ulting Soldier 76 out the front window of the point so he couldn't see us and had to run right around to get back on target and when he got there was stalled by my shield.
    I love managing things like that, rare as they sometimes are. I saved our team from a complete wipe on Gibraltar from Reaper. I saw him wraith form his way to us from a flank at the last second, had a shield down, fired my pull orb at a great moment and just as he started going "DIEDIEDIE" I pulled him behind the existing shield and dropped another one just as the 1st was eaten. Got some compliments on that one.
    Another game, I pissed off an opposing McCree player twice because I was watching for him. Saw him come from a flank and heard the High Noon and was able to Boop him over the ledge to a lower platform both times, giving him no time to get back in sight of anyone. The next 2 rounds we played he was so triggered he kept getting out of position chasing me around that he was completely ineffective to his team. That game my team had no idea what happened, but the personal enjoyment I got from it was completely worth it.

Deleted
    I play hanzo

New mercy skin incoming for the Summer games ! I expect something related to tennis (since one of her sprays is her playing this sport).

Yay ! <3

I don't know why but it seems to me that every time I am on a team that is protecting the choke and someone stealth flanks into the control point everyone on my team feels the need to turn their asses towards the other 5 attackers to try and get to the one on point when they could send back 1 or two to deal with it. I have to actually tell them to continue to hold the choke. It's the only reason we don't collapse like a house of cards.

- - - Updated - - -

No, just losing 6 games in a row isn't what I'd say a fun time and I"d rather spend my time doing something else.
    See there's the real reason, you would rather be doing something else. As far as losing goes you are going to win and lose thousands of games and those 6 are but passing moments. A few more and you would of been back on point but ultimately you would rather be doing something else.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was playing with my cousin and his friend today and I got randomly kicked...
    Seriously what the fuck...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I was playing with my cousin and his friend today and I got randomly kicked...
    Seriously what the fuck...
    I'm glad it's not just me with this problem. Haven't touched the season in over a week because I keep getting random disconnects.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone just noticing that Mcree's accuracy is over the top? like realy over the top at this point he can just act like a sniper and has same accuracy as widow or hanzo lol.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog