Page 88 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Mind Blast Priest has never been any form of a serious deck outside of randomly generated mind blasts.
    *offended* What did you just say to me? I have a bunch more of those clips of me murdering people with the dark arts of healing magicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Do you think heal spells are just as unfair?
    I'm not getting the relevance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really a bad game, but a wtf game. I'm wonderng again are opponents really random? I saw zero dragon priests in the past few days, so I chose to try if it's an effective deck despite no one playing it lately. Well, of course not only the next opponent, but the next 2 opponents after that as well were all different dragon priests suddenly. I hate mirror matches, so I chose to switch the deck to something that counters dragons easily, and the next opponent was a facehunter Wtf? Had a lovely 1 hp comeback though!
    Last edited by Kuja; 2017-07-18 at 02:59 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

15+ Year Old Account
    Arena Priest played Free From Amber, got Yshaarj. Pulled a Dwing from his deck.

Next turn plays another FFA. Gets a second Dwing. Yshaarj pulls Bomb Squad.

I play MC Tech.

Guess which one it hit =/
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Wow no wonder players like Kripp are salty about arena all of the time...

Went ahead and used my free arena run. First loss happened due to Mind Control Tech stealing my Bog Creeper which the mage promptly Molten Reflectioned (from a cabalist's tome mind you), all from an empty board. So I just lost due to that play all by itself, doubly screwed by rng plays. A Mind Control + Faceless Manipulator for 7 mana.

My third loss happened due to my opponent sitting on a card for awhile, which turned out to be Deathwing naturally. Guess I didn't think to play around that common legendary card at 2-2 arena

#arenabalance #unluckiestarenaever #krippsawthetruthallalong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Wow no wonder players like Kripp are salty about arena all of the time...

Went ahead and used my free arena run. First loss happened due to Mind Control Tech stealing my Bog Creeper which the mage promptly Molten Reflectioned (from a cabalist's tome mind you), all from an empty board. So I just lost due to that play all by itself, doubly screwed by rng plays. A Mind Control + Faceless Manipulator for 7 mana.

My third loss happened due to my opponent sitting on a card for awhile, which turned out to be Deathwing naturally. Guess I didn't think to play around that common legendary card at 2-2 arena

#arenabalance #unluckiestarenaever #krippsawthetruthallalong
    Thats why i dont play arena outside now 1run due free ticket. And i aslo i Always seem to get offered terrible cards when ever i do arena(like mage decks with 0 firebals, glyphs, tomes, frostbolts etc offfered) and when i do get a good card its on bottem of my deck in all my games.

Free arena on another account. Get lucky with a free win from a d/c game barely starting on the first game or something only for more shit arena crap later on.

Faced a mage who cleared my board with a glyphed Flamestrike on turn 5, followed by Meteor next turn, a polymorph the turn after that, and then a another Meteor later down the line from Cabalist's Tome. My third loss was from a game stolen from my due to my opponent bm spamming me when I was going to win in 2 turns, only to top deck a hogrider charger when I had finally stablized at 2 health against this druid.

Remind why this format is supposed to be 'fun' and have fewer bullshit games than constructed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does everyone take an Ambien before playing this game? Everybody. plays. so. bloody. slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Does everyone take an Ambien before playing this game? Everybody. plays. so. bloody. slow.
    Well, you kinda have to otherwise you'll just end up throwing PC or phone out the window. I personally drink a lot of whiskey. Stupid game has turned me into a alcoholic. ������

15+ Year Old Account
    Drafted a really solid Arena deck, got to 8-0, then lost three in a row to paladins with multiple Spikeridged Steeds

Fuck that card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Arena Priest played Free From Amber, got Yshaarj. Pulled a Dwing from his deck.

Next turn plays another FFA. Gets a second Dwing. Yshaarj pulls Bomb Squad.

I play MC Tech.

Guess which one it hit =/
    Yshaarj, naturally.

- - - Updated - - -

Drafted a really solid Arena deck, got to 8-0, then lost three in a row to paladins with multiple Spikeridged Steeds

Fuck that card.
    I seriously get mild panic attacks when I leave ANYTHING alive on a paladin's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    I seriously get mild panic attacks when I leave ANYTHING alive on a paladin's side.
    Why the fuck do Paladins have so many good cards that seem mediocre in constructed but rape in Arena? Not only do they have three god-tier legendaries, but Blizzard gives them a million fucking discovers and ways to get those cards in Arena.

That's some bullshit. You play a fair and balanced game and then your opponent gets his usual overpowered discover and the game becomes unwinnable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Why the fuck do Paladins have so many good cards that seem mediocre in constructed but rape in Arena? Not only do they have three god-tier legendaries, but Blizzard gives them a million fucking discovers and ways to get those cards in Arena.

That's some bullshit. You play a fair and balanced game and then your opponent gets his usual overpowered discover and the game becomes unwinnable.
    That's the thing, it doesn't matter as much that legendaries in Arena are a rare chance when paladins can load the fuck up on as many Stonehill Defenders as offered

That's the thing, it doesn't matter as much that legendaries in Arena are a rare chance when paladins can load the fuck up on as many Stonehill Defenders as offered
    @icedwarrior showed me this picture a while ago, but this Arena run started off with 2 Tirions and a Sunkeeper with the first three cards!!1!

10+ Year Old Account
    Free arena run and get a 65 point paladin deck without a single spike ridged steed or stonehill defender in it. fuck me sideways.

So played arena in last 2 days, went 9-3 with mage and 9-3 with hunter.

4 of my 6 losses were against shamans who had multiple volcanos...i didnt play so much arena lately but this card seems completly broken in arena.

Why is it that every time I try arena, my opponent is able to flood his board with minions and I struggle to have enough mana to get 1 minion out and they just remove it anyways?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    Why is it that every time I try arena, my opponent is able to flood his board with minions and I struggle to have enough mana to get 1 minion out and they just remove it anyways?
    You're drafting a bad curve.

This free arena thing has to stop. I always feel tempted to play but then i hate it. Its so much about luck.

Last time i was losing because ppl had multiple Volcanos, now i lose to a priest who has Nova & 2 Dragonfire Potion...thats su fucked up, then he also has Alex & Lyra....wtf. I had 1 Legendary in my last 20 games and it was this hunter gorilla crap.

Me on the other side...i use 2 times Fireland Portal against the priest which could finally bring me into the game and what do i get??? 2 times Doppelgangster. Thats fucked up shit.

I also see opponents pull off crazy combo shit with dragons and elementals...common, thats not constructed.
    Last edited by PPN; 2017-08-01 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    This free arena thing has to stop. I always feel tempted to play but then i hate it. Its so much about luck.

Last time i was losing because ppl had multiple Volcanos, now i lose to a priest who has Nova & 2 Dragonfire Potion...thats su fucked up, then he also has Alex & Lyra....wtf. I had 1 Legendary in my last 20 games and it was this hunter gorilla crap.

Me on the other side...i use 2 times Fireland Portal against the priest which could finally bring me into the game and what do i get??? 2 times Doppelgangster. Thats fucked up shit.
    RNG Giveth and RNG Taketh away.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    My experiences with arena lately.
    Went 2-3 last week with a sub-par druid and this week 9-3 with a decent mage deck. 2 meteors, a fireball, a pyro, a blizzard and a flame geyser was it for spells along with a decent curve of good neutral minions + a barnes. Was good fun except for the shaman that stomped me with vicious fledgling behind taunts turn 6 (thought that shit was out of arena now?) and the priest with almost constructed n'zoth deck stealing pyro with mind vision just to rub it in.
    Final loss was to an infuriating paladin with nothing but quality class-cards and card-generating-cards. After we managed to empty our hands (except for 1 he was saving or unplayable) going toe to toe both ending up around 5 hp he lucked out after a couple of turns of topdeck mode and as bm showed the dead card he'd been sitting on the entire game.. a hydra. Even with two tirions he would've lost had he played that at any point. So close to winning yet so far from standing a chance. Soul-crushing defeat with him on 3 hp and my pyro at the bottom of my deck. Probably could've squeezed out a win somehow but 2nd Tirion made me use fireball to ensure continued long-term-survival
    Before him I defeated a top tier hunter deck mostly because i managed to curve perfectly going first but the rest of the games were just controlling board and trying to push when fireball and pyro finally showed up. Besides that I was proud of myself for protecting and utilizing my single water elemental effectively by shutting down the two rogues i met in my games. One game I had to ancient brewmaster the elemental as a 1/1 from barnes just to play it again immediately. Freeze is powerful and my opponent immediately came to regret not killing it when he had the chance as he couldn't easily answer the sunwalker suddenly backing it up the turn after!
    I really like the weekly free arena and hope they'll continue offering it on a weekly basis or as some part of the daily quest rotation if possible(?) I dislike drafting a sub-par deck and feeling i pissed away the gold I got from completing dailies in brawl/casual/ladder. My first druid run is closer to my normal experience with arena than my run with mage was. Thus it's often months between my arena-runs. Half the classes you need an insane draft to have any hope of making it to high wins and if you don't see the classes that are kings in arena among your 3 picks then you'll be struggling just to break even with what should be a decent deck. Atleast even out the card generating cards so some don't have none whatsoever... Feels like that's the greatest imbalance beyond the class imbalance.
    Cheers for reading my vent - GG and GL!
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2017-08-01 at 02:44 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.