10+ Year Old Account
    What exact numbers about face palm relics? I'm running with hot blooded atm, 3% mitigation is awesome but it's not 6% like before, so I'm thinking about trading them with face palm relics. So if I'm doing 500k DPS on single target now, what will be my DPS with 3/3 face palm relics? Hard to test with current system

Deleted
    On the best logs tiger palm does about 25% of the damage on ST, and one face palm relic is around 20% damage increase on the skill. The 25% are with 3 relics, so FP does 240% of the damage it is supposed to, just from 4/4 you get 80% damage increase, meaning every relic is probably worth about 2% ST damage, so 10k DPS in your calculation.

Fun fact, since legion launch I have never seen a FP relic drop

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    Fun fact, since legion launch I have never seen a FP relic drop
    Simply because they're strictly M+ now with zero in the tomb and very few in previous raid tiers.

I even rolled 120k nether shards for relics and got no FP relics at all (or like 1, but don't actually remember since it didn't even proc past 880).

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Simply because they're strictly M+ now with zero in the tomb and very few in previous raid tiers.

I even rolled 120k nether shards for relics and got no FP relics at all (or like 1, but don't actually remember since it didn't even proc past 880).
    if the random nature of the netherlight crucible stays as it is now, at least you have the chance for any relic to get FP as one of the traits on it. better than nothing i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    if the random nature of the netherlight crucible stays as it is now, at least you have the chance for any relic to get FP as one of the traits on it. better than nothing i suppose.
    Yes, but I still fear that a lot. Especially that we don't have much actually useful traits besides face palm, orb procs and fire breath ones.

That just mean crazy min maxers will be trying to chase getting 100% facepalm lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    That just mean crazy min maxers will be trying to chase getting 100% facepalm lol...
    of course they will. will be nice to have a relic have the ability to have FP even if you dont get FP relics to drop.

Can relics even have 2 same traits on them? I thought it's always different one.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Can relics even have 2 same traits on them? I thought it's always different one.
    playing with the calculator on wowhead, ive gotten face palm on existing face palm relics. so it seems if that is accurate, you can. as its currently constituted, you could theoretically get 10/10 FP.

Deleted
    I would think (hope), that that is a bug. They have stated they want it to be a different trait. That is why I will bank all high Ilvl Hot Blooded and Potent Kicks relics. (Maybe Staggering Around as well, just haven't seen those). If my FP relics roll a good defensive trait perfect, if one of the defensive relics rolls FP, great as well.

10/10 FP would be pretty nice though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if 10/10 FP isn't possible,

FP/DoD x3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

x6 Dark Side of the Moon (-2% auto attack damage on BoS) dream is just around the corner, boys and girls!

7+ Year Old Account
    probably will get 1% health on all of them xD

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    probably will get 1% health on all of them xD
    well, you get at least 2 new traits per relic, so theres chances for something good

7+ Year Old Account
    well, you get at least 2 new traits per relic, so theres chances for something good
    well than i get 6 1% more health ones with my luck

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    well than i get 6 1% more health ones with my luck
    and it looks like you cant have the same trait more than once on a relic, so 3 of them also, not sure we get to fill up the whole tree on a relic, so you can lkikely just take the side that has the 2 best traits on it.

Deleted
    Wait, do you think we can have multiple things per tier on the Nether Crucible? I understood this to be like a talent tree, where you just pick one thing per level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Wait, do you think we can have multiple things per tier on the Nether Crucible? I understood this to be like a talent tree, where you just pick one thing per level.
    Correct.

/char

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    im guessing we dont, so each relic would be 4 things (1 in first tier, 1 in second and 2 in 3rd)