Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Nope that is a hate group, because their message. They are however not a terrorist group until they put violent actions behind their message.

Now if you actually look into the BLM website you'll find they don't call for violence or the killing of any group. Hence, not a hate group.

- - - Updated - - -

But PETA is literally a Animal Right Group?
    Not to stray off topic, but PETA kills more animals then any group/organization. Their way of 'saving' pets, is to get them via legal means or abduction, and then euthanize them.

As for BLM, they have used what I would amount to physical intimidation tactics. I am sorry but when people force their way onto stages and basically challenge you to do something about it, it comes off really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Oh well. Being called a lunatic is such a great thing. It is always great to have a great discussion with great people in a well moderated forum.

And thanks you literally discovered i am the incarnation of the communist antichrist.
    You are just proving my point. This forums moderators always side with the left, everyone but you would agree with this. Now you are getting mad because people are voicing opinions that you don't agree with and thus want the thread closed. You are so radical left even mmo champion doesn't want you as a mod or to listen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    As for BLM, they have used what I would amount to physical intimidation tactics. I am sorry but when people force their way onto stages and basically challenge you to do something about it, it comes off really bad.
    Yep, can't tar the entire group with that behavior, but they certainly have some pigs in their midst and they don't visibly do much about it (but then you could say the same about other decentralized groups with bad apples, like gamergate).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You are just proving my point. This forums moderators always side with the left, everyone but you would agree with this. Now you are getting mad because people are voicing opinions that you don't agree with and thus want the thread closed. You are so radical left even mmo champion doesn't want you as a mod or to listen to you.
    Thanks for your opinion.

BLM is a racist organization based on hate and terror. the world would only improve if they vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    BLM is a racist organization based on hate and terror. the world would only improve if they vanished.
    Nice to see one person in California can see the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Seems the MMO-C far right has finally found a mod they like, no wonder you guys all start sucking up to that mod.

lol

No, it's just that the others come off as blatant liberal assholes....much like yourself.
    Have a nice day, goodbye for ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    BLM is "human right activist" as much as peta is "animal right activist".
    I mean, in theory PETA is an animal rights group.

The more accurate thing to say these days would probably be "BLM is about as much of a reasonable human rights movement as PETA is for animal rights".
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-01 at 07:41 PM.

Remember, its only a small minority doing these no need to generalize....

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Thank god I live in a good and free country then unlike you.
    'Murica has no slander laws?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/california/...ring-maga-hat/

Hey look an mmo-c liberal piece of scum mod spreading fake news and liberal propaganda bullshit. "Peaceful" my ass.

Infracted
    Whats funny is that while is wording is rude, he's not wrong. Just another example of endus silencing people who disagree with him and his merry band of libs who want mmo-champion to be an echo chamber. Get a grip Endus and learn to see other points of view. You're a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Yep, can't tar the entire group with that behavior, but they certainly have some pigs in their midst and they don't visibly do much about it (but then you could say the same about other decentralized groups with bad apples, like gamergate).
    Sorry, but bad elements in a protest is a reflection unto the entire group. They don't want that behavior being related with them, they should self-police and remove those individuals. But they don't, and that speaks volumes in itself. This is a controlled group/organization, not just some flashmob. If it is a flashmob, then their movement is kind of fucked anyway IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    No, it's just that the others come off as blatant liberal assholes....much like yourself.
    Have a nice day, goodbye for ever.
    lol, i'm not even right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Whats funny is that while is wording is rude, he's not wrong. Just another example of endus silencing people who disagree with him and his merry band of libs who want mmo-champion to be an echo chamber. Get a grip Endus and learn to see other points of view. You're a hypocrite.
    Was going to respond in basically same way. Agreed wording deserved an infraction, but the intent of his message is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    A shame that they are inadvertently making race relations worse by pulling crap like this. Like mentioned, they had a good reason to form but it just deteriorated into an unofficial hate group.
    Inadvertently. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    Sorry, but bad elements in a protest is a reflection unto the entire group. They don't want that behavior being related with them, they should self-police and remove those individuals. But they don't, and that speaks volumes in itself. This is a controlled group/organization, not just some flashmob. If it is a flashmob, then their movement is kind of fucked anyway IMO.
    I don't entirely disagree, however we haven't yet found a way either for decentralized movements to manage themselves and expel participants, nor to adequately discuss the movements without treating them incorrectly as a homogenous entity.

Whether that is an inherent failing of decentralized movements, or our approach has to change I don't know, but I'm not any more comfortable labelling all of BLM with the worst any more than I was comfortable labelling all of gamergate with the worst. It simply doesn't work to broad-brush people who've no control over who else is wrapping themselves in that flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol, i'm not even right wing.
    Thanks for showing how intelligent you are! (hint: he called you a liberal, you said you arent right wing. Liberals are considered left, easy way to remember it, L=L)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    BLM was founded on the proper principle, but has recently digressed into an extremist organization.
    no, from the very beginning it was about hating whites, they were attacking their white supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post

The Irony of this post. Persecution complex incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    no, from the very beginning it was about hating whites, they were attacking their white supporters.
    No, from the very beginning it was about the tendency for Police to be heavy handed towards black people and about the over use of force by police that they aren't held accountable for.

Right wing sycophants have gone from waffling between suspects deserve to be murdered for resisting arrest, or often not resisting at all, to racism isn't a thing because "I as a white person don't see color or see/observe racism so therefore it can't be real".
    Last edited by shimerra; 2017-08-01 at 07:54 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Im not interested in propaganda
    "I'm not interested in an opposing view point and would like to remain ignorant and sit in my echo chamber" - adam86shadow 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    The Irony of this post. Persecution complex incarnate.
    Im sorry, is the truth too much for you to handle?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-08-01 at 08:41 PM.