Unlocking 'Kill All Dungeon Bosses' Mage Tower Skin

A couple questions with this requirement:

1. If unlocked for one spec, does it unlock for all the other specs as well, identical to the hidden skin?

2. Does the above apply to the other skins as well, such as killing Heroic KJ?

3. What bosses are required to unlock the skin?

4. When the next tier comes out, will the requirement for killing Heroic KJ change to the Heroic of the last boss of that tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Icecreamcake View Post

1. If unlocked for one spec, does it unlock for all the other specs as well, identical to the hidden skin?

4. When the next tier comes out, will the requirement for killing Heroic KJ change to the Heroic of the last boss of that tier?

Wish I knew. I've read every post on it that I could find. I've cleared every dungeon going on 4 times now with my challenge appearance, and it hasn't unlocked. I gave up on it. Opened a ticket, even, and they couldn't help me.

1. No.

2. No.

3. Generally the end boss of every dungeon, Kara only counts the last boss of upper Kara and you only need one end boss from VH

4. No.

The 'unlock for one weapon and have it applied to all other specs' was a bug with the hidden appearance skin that they chose not to fix and not a feature of the artifact skin system.

I think that you have to unlock it by doing the challenges with the actual artifact.

1.) No. The wording is different from the Hidden appearances, which read "using A hidden artifact appearance." The challenge ones read "using THIS artifact appearance." You must do it with each spec.

2.) Yes. The unlock is not shared among specs, you much do it for each spec for each tint.

3.)
    The list of bosses you have to kill on any difficulty with the artifact skin equipped in order to obtain this appearance is:

Sael'orn OR Fel Lord Betrug
    Lord Kur'talos Ravencrest
    Mephistroth
    Advisor Melandrus
    Shade of Xavius
    Wrath of Azshara
    Odyn
    Helya
    Dargrul the Underking
    Viz'aduum the Watcher
    Advisor Vandros
    Cordana Felsong

4.) No, it will still be Heroic Kil'Jaeden.

Thanks everyone
    Guessed I'm bugged and blizzard has no intention of ever helping. Pretty sweet.