Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    @Noradin this is last time I will address you in this matter; Your bias is very clear, that you are clearly one sided with blinders on. No matter what anyone says, you will either ignore it or waive it off because it doesn't fit your narrative. You obviously have issues with cops, and do not know how things work with violent criminals who are resisting. Being restrained does not suddenly make you compliant, you can still be violent, combative, and resistant while in restraints.
    You ignore the video evidence in the OP, not me.
    Edit: And just to be clear, I think you didn't quote my post this time because you have no answer to my post, that is why you address me instead of my post.
    Go and look at the video (because obviously you didn't, yet) point out to me the timestamp where the suspect resists violently and justifies being shocked into compliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Typical of Americans and their handling of mental health issues.

What the article doesn't mention is those cops doped him up with lsd before they then applied the electroshock therapy.

Just like the cia did to unruly children in the 1950s.
    Do you have any evidence for any of those claims?
    I doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    What was the timeframe of this? Because if it was all during the arrest, how is he alive after 40 successful tasings? Even with low amperage repeated pulses of high voltage can cause major damage.
    There is a video in the OP.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2017-08-01 at 04:53 PM.

Cop shooting happens, people whine about cops not using tazers.

Cops use tasers, people complain its excessive.

Cant fucking win with people.
    You're complaining about not being able to shoot someone who's already in jail and restrained. Who do you think you're holding, Hannibal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    also its not torture at all when you are trying to move someone from point a to b and they are resisting get that through you head.
    Actually, "prodding" a suspect with a taser in an effort to force them to move is illegal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...andcuffed-man/

That's why this officer was sentenced to life in prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Actually, "prodding" a suspect with a taser in an effort to force them to move is illegal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...andcuffed-man/

That's why this officer was sentenced to life in prison.
    Gotta love the extremes in America.

Rob a store 3 times - life in prison!

Commit manslaughter while misusing force during an arrest - life in prison!

And you people wonder why 1% of your population is in prisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    And British, French, Irish....
    Well I don't know about Newcastle but I think bad cops here in the UK are really quite rare. Vast majority are professional and do care. All my dealings with them have been A++

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It bothers me that 19 is still listed as "teen" in the heading.

Post 18 he's an adult, teen is just trying to make us feel an emotional connection for a youth.
    Well to be fair, nineteen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Commit manslaughter while misusing force during an arrest - life in prison!
    He was convicted of murder, not manslaughter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You ignore the video evidence in the OP, not me.
    Edit: And just to be clear, I think you didn't quote my post this time because you have no answer to my post, that is why you address me instead of my post.
    Go and look at the video (because obviously you didn't, yet) point out to me the timestamp where the suspect resists violently and justifies being shocked into compliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any evidence for any of those claims?
    I doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a video in the OP.
    Google mk ultra it's pretty well documented.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Well I don't know about Newcastle but I think bad cops here in the UK are really quite rare. Vast majority are professional and do care. All my dealings with them have been A++
    Thankfully most cops here are unarmed.

Google mk ultra it's pretty well documented.
    That does not sound like a query that would yield evidence that the officers involved in this case doped the suspect in question up on lsd before they shocked him with a taser.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    That does not sound like a query that would yield evidence that the officers involved in this case doped the suspect in question up on lsd before they shocked him with a taser.
    Seriously? Read my post again.

Seriously? Read my post again.
    If you seriously think the cops doped the dude with LSD before tasing him, all I want to ask is this, did you make your own tin foil hat, or can you buy them from somewhere?

Druggie, vandalizing PoS with an illegal weapon gets a lesson in manners.

Shts given = zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    Druggie, vandalizing PoS with an illegal weapon gets a lesson in manners.

Shts given = zero.
    So if a person breaks a crime they should should have no rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No, if a person breaks the law they should be beaten until they stop resisting LEOs. The dude was strapped to a chair and was still trying to break out of it and attack the officers.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    No, if a person breaks the law they should be beaten until they stop resisting LEOs. The dude was strapped to a chair and was still trying to break out of it and attack the officers.
    He was restrained in a chair already....

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    i'm not suprised it wasn't the whole police station doing it...to be quite honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well actually, it use to be, that if you committed a crime and went to prison, you lost many of your rights.

Now prisoners have more rights than most people. It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Why wait for more of the facts when we can just blame the cops and call them evil bastards who should be shot.
    Usually I would take the side of the cops but this kid is handcuffed and restrained in a chair and being held down by 3 cops while they taser the living shit out of him. If you click on the link you can see the video.

It's pretty cut and dry..

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    So, despite knowing there is surveillance cameras, these policemen still decided to torture this poor jailed teen. Man, they must really be dumb.

Or maybe there is more to this story. It's not like the teen got a lawyer and will probably get a cool couple of million after suing the police.

Fixed that. Though his alleged lack of innocence didn't deserve it, if this truly happened. Again, innocent until proven guilty applies to all US citizens.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    I really don't feel bad about American cops getting killed. There's enough bad apples here to spoil the bunch.
    Then you can't care about blacks or anyone else
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    If you seriously think the cops doped the dude with LSD before tasing him, all I want to ask is this, did you make your own tin foil hat, or can you buy them from somewhere?
    I did not say that. Please read my post.