Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.2.5 Hotfixes - August 1, Upcoming Raid Testing, Patch 7.3 PTR - Build 24727

See the front page for the latest notes.

Deleted
    Them Titles.

15+ Year Old Account
    RP realms gon go apeshit over those titles

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    10 pet types x 18 corrupted pets ... 180 matchups to build. I can only wish the availability of the corrupted pets won't be the same as what we currently have (3 WQ pet battles per day)

No warlock T21 bonus changes...? Is this real life?

Red War Fuel and Blue War Fuel visuals have been modified to reduce strobe effects.
    Red War Fuel and Blue War Fuel have an increased cooldown time.

Wonder if there was only one occurrence of those being spammed somewhere, or if more than one person was abusing them. I know an RP troll on Moon Guard liked to spam them.

"Army of the Light - After the fall of Argus, the draenei's finest warriors followed the prime naaru Xe'ra across the cosmos in an eternal war to bring about the Legion's end. Since then, other survivors of the Burning Crusade have joined the ranks of the Lightforged." Yes, but when do we actually get to SEE those other survivors? So far it's just Draenei and Lothraxion.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Red War Fuel and Blue War Fuel visuals have been modified to reduce strobe effects.
    Red War Fuel and Blue War Fuel have an increased cooldown time.

Wonder if there was only one occurrence of those being spammed somewhere, or if more than one person was abusing them. I know an RP troll on Moon Guard liked to spam them.
    I don't know the story behind that change but a strobing red/blue light can cause seizures in some people (like that infamous "Pokemon Incident" in Japan). Some player had to be a real asshat to try to trigger a seizure in other players. Hopefully they got a long ban for it.

I'm glad they are changing the ToS mission duration. I was disappointed when one went away while I was waiting on my champions to return from an elite mission that took 2 days.

LUL @ UNSULLIED "Nice Game of Thrones Reference" :P

I don't see the Luminous Starseeker in the in-game shop atm. You sure it's live?

I went to the ingame shop immediately because that mount and pet are wonderful!! but didn't see it in there. Please update when you can if its not a fluke or we're just very early

Still no Mistress nerf? Really? This is literally a top guild complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    "Army of the Light - After the fall of Argus, the draenei's finest warriors followed the prime naaru Xe'ra across the cosmos in an eternal war to bring about the Legion's end. Since then, other survivors of the Burning Crusade have joined the ranks of the Lightforged." Yes, but when do we actually get to SEE those other survivors? So far it's just Draenei and Lothraxion.
    You've been seeing those survivors for over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I went to the ingame shop immediately because that mount and pet are wonderful!! but didn't see it in there. Please update when you can if its not a fluke or we're just very early
    The items exist, but they aren't actually in the shop yet. Updated to reflect this.

Nice looking mount, but jeez it's front paws look weird when it flies.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The items exist, but they aren't actually in the shop yet. Updated to reflect this.
    Thanks ^.^ <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Thumbs up

Gosh toshley! That purple mount tiger is very nice indeed if I do say so myself!

10+ Year Old Account
    OKAY GUYS. Look at the Azeroth globe on the background of argus map. No Kezan, no Zandalar....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yummy those retri paladin buffs specially the templar verdict buff and zeal.