Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    I cant seem to find the holy t21 - 2/4 set bonusses, can someone tell me what they are please?
    "NEW Item - Paladin T21 Holy 2P Bonus - Flash of Light and Holy Light Beacon Transfer Buff Flash of Light and Holy Light transfer 0% additional healing to your Beacon of Light target.
    NEW Item - Paladin T21 Holy 4P Bonus - Blessing of Sacrifice Reduction When a target with your Beacon of Light on them falls below 0% health, the cooldown of Blessing of Sacrifice is reduced by 0 sec."

That was the original PTR note, can't find the one with the added numbers.

2 PTR builds ago:

•Item - Paladin T21 Holy 2P Bonus - Flash of Light and Holy Light Beacon Transfer Buff Flash of Light and Holy Light transfer 40% additional healing to your Beacon of Light target.
    •Item - Paladin T21 Holy 4P Bonus - Blessing of Sacrifice Reduction When a target with your Beacon of Light on them falls below 50% health, the cooldown of Blessing of Sacrifice is reduced by 20.0 sec. This can only occur once every 10 sec.

I mean the 4 pc is definitely garbage unless Argus raid has a ton of spiky tank damage fights. I suspect most pali's will just retain 4 pc T20 + 2pc T21 or just do 2pc T21 + High ilvl offset gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    2 PTR builds ago:

•Item - Paladin T21 Holy 2P Bonus - Flash of Light and Holy Light Beacon Transfer Buff Flash of Light and Holy Light transfer 40% additional healing to your Beacon of Light target.
    •Item - Paladin T21 Holy 4P Bonus - Blessing of Sacrifice Reduction When a target with your Beacon of Light on them falls below 50% health, the cooldown of Blessing of Sacrifice is reduced by 20.0 sec. This can only occur once every 10 sec.

I mean the 4 pc is definitely garbage unless Argus raid has a ton of spiky tank damage fights. I suspect most pali's will just retain 4 pc T20 + 2pc T21 or just do 2pc T21 + High ilvl offset gear.
    yeah, 4pc sounds like a bummer.
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    yeah, 4pc sounds like a bummer.
    In a new blue post their claim is the set bonus has been changed entirely, we will have to wait and see.

Nimox
    Game Designer
    Target Source#14 - 2017/07/26 06:25:00 PM
    In a future build you will have a different 4-piece set bonus.
    Thanks Blizz!! Fingers crossed on a better one~!

^^^ he beat me to it ^^^

Thank God they are changing the T21 4set!!
    Last edited by Timadin; 2017-07-27 at 09:09 PM.

new t 21 4 set holy shock chance to make fl hl and lod 100% crit

Deleted
    that is inaccurate

This is the current set bonus on the PTR right now.

The new 4 set is

Holy Shock has a 30% chance to increase the critical healing of your Flash of Light, Holy Light, and Light of Dawn by 100% for 10 sec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunetrain View Post
    The new 4 set is

Holy Shock has a 30% chance to increase the critical healing of your Flash of Light, Holy Light, and Light of Dawn by 100% for 10 sec.
    A couple of questions:

4-piece set procs, and say (extremely unlikely due to our crit %) in the following 10 seconds you don't get a single crit with either of the spells above, you've basically had no benefit from the 4p. Is that correct?

Obviously in a real encounter example (very rough napkin math inc!) you'd have to be extremelly unlucky for no crits to happen in the 10 seconds the proc is active. 30% activation chance equates to a minimum average 35% uptime (~8 sec HS CD, so a 4p procs every ~28 sec lasting 10 sec), potentially significantly increased by talenting into Divine Purpose and/or Sanctified Wrath.

Could someone do a rough ballpark number how much effective healing increase could we expect from the new 4p?

Final question, could the set bonus push out Judgment of Light as the go-to talent choice in T90 in favour of Sanctified Wrath? I realize there's more at play here (legendary ring interaction, encounter damage patterns etc.) and that healing cannot be broken down like dps. Asking more for opinions I guess.

Overall, not too thrilled with a rng based set bonus, but I'll definitely take it over the last iteration!
    Last edited by mmoc0b587272a8; 2017-08-02 at 09:28 AM.

Light of Dawn doing extra critical healing is alright. But the others are just going to overheal way too much IMHO. Still proc based effects leave nothing desirable for healing. When was it the time you thought Light of the Silver Hand was dependable? And rightly so that almost all the extra healing was overhealing.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    Light of Dawn doing extra critical healing is alright. But the others are just going to overheal way too much IMHO. Still proc based effects leave nothing desirable for healing. When was it the time you thought Light of the Silver Hand was dependable? And rightly so that almost all the extra healing was overhealing.
    I'm doing mythic harjatan and I'd find the extra healing useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mezmer1411 View Post
    Could someone do a rough ballpark number how much effective healing increase could we expect from the new 4p?
    should be ~15%, much higher in fights where you do a large portion of your healing during wings

Quote Originally Posted by mezmer1411 View Post
    Final question, could the set bonus push out Judgment of Light as the go-to talent choice in T90 in favour of Sanctified Wrath?
    Depends on final numbers and fight design but this option is definitely in play.
    Last edited by mmocc9e8bd4f08; 2017-08-02 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    Yeah I agree, at least casting Flash during this 10 second window seems like major overkill. LoD and mana efficient Holy Light seem the only real improved use.

It will probably prove a strong set bonus for Mythic raiding and Mythic+ healing, since less healers are involved and less sniping. For normal/heroic raiding it will probably be overheals.

I guess it would depend how hard you're carrying your raid as a healer. If very hard, 4P will probably be really good. If not so much, then it probably won't be amazing, but will still be OK for those burst healing moments when they happen. I don't think it's going to be terrible unless you completely outgear stuff or take more healers than you really need.