Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's rather sad that people who preach the loudest that your race, gender, and sexual preference shouldn't matter (and it shouldnt) they sure do get upset when someone who doesn't represent these things are not in said movie/show. This in turn makes them hypocrites.
    I just want to say that most leftists aren't actually like this. They are the loudest, but don't mistake that for being the majority.

Black female nazis or GTFO. Either you are committed to "diversity" or you need to be brought down. SJW logic in a nutshell. Hisorical accuracy be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I just want to say that most leftists aren't actually like this. They are the loudest, but don't mistake that for being the majority.
    Yeah, I only view it as extremist who think like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    In fiction, I tend to agree. But if a minority is left out of a movie based on actual events, for whatever reason, it fails to correctly represent history. I don't know if that's the case with this movie, I just mean in general.
    From what I read their where british - Indians fighting as well, but the movie itself was a work of fiction.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40724861

but tbh, seems like a easy thing to just throw in a few extra's like they did with the French speaking if you want to be a bit more accurate in how that war was going.

Deleted

It's rather sad that people who preach the loudest that your race, gender, and sexual preference shouldn't matter (and it shouldnt) they sure do get upset when someone who doesn't represent these things are not in said movie/show. This in turn makes them hypocrites.
    Ok so someone makes the next Star Wars Movie all-black and Zenkai and friends won't go into internet meltdown...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Quick! Paint some british black!

I am joking but i'm gonna be completely honest. Claims of whitewashing are ilogical and disgusting when popular characters get sex or race changed to conform to those pressures.

Whitewashig isn't a thing. When characters are white, they should be white, when characters are written black of hispanic or whatever you want they should be that race. Painting white men in a different color to conform to whining is completely unnaceptable.

Film is already done, so suck it up and shut up.

They could always add some black Germans in it for the lolz.Remember the black german goose walking in Top Secret?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFSWxzXXOo

Jump to 1.47
    Last edited by mmoc2e4b7a32fd; 2017-08-02 at 12:00 PM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Ok so someone makes the next Star Wars Movie all-black and Zenkai and friends won't go into internet meltdown...
    Why would I care? or my friends? There are all black movies, didn't get offended by them. I am curious by this thought process.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    You do know there were white people that visited China in the relevant period?
    It still makes a whole lot more sense than magically inserting some 'diverse' people into Dunkirk.
    Why ? There were at least Four contingents of the Royal Indian Army Service Corps at dunkirk and there were also colonial forces from france there, mostly Chadian and Senegalese soldiers, who went on to be a part of the Free French army following the evacuation.
    Nothing magical about it if they would have inserted some in the movie.
    Last edited by mmocffc62feb06; 2017-08-02 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    That one is a genuine criticism since they decided to give the lead role to a white male and revolve the story around him on a fucking movie about far east asia..
    It's absolutely NOT legitimate criticism for several reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Black female nazis or GTFO. Either you are committed to "diversity" or you need to be brought down. SJW logic in a nutshell. Hisorical accuracy be damned.
    No No... It should be Jewish lesbian black female Nazi actress. Get it right!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    The critics are absolutely correct.

I would have loved to see more women and minority group members get killed in the movie.
    Well played sir.

I would even go so far as to say "why weren't they there irl?" but well. "women had such a rough time during wwI and wwII already, with them losing husbands and sons and all that" I consider dieing to be the worst end of that deal...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    British Empire had people from all over the world in it, some happened to be enlisted in the army in WWII. Historic accuracy, not SJW. Do you have to compensate something or what?

Deleted
    A woman
    A minority
    A minority woman
    A gay character
    A transgender
    Why not all at once? Pay 1 actor, get all 5 covered.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    That one is a genuine criticism since they decided to give the lead role to a white male and revolve the story around him on a fucking movie about far east asia..
    A criticism which had no real relevance since it was an ASIAN company that put him in the Main role because the ASIAN demographic likes Hollywood stars and the fact it wasn't a White guy playing an Asian Character but rather that he was a foreigner helping a 99% Asian Cast fight fucking Dragons..

Though generally I like Asians, since they give even less fucks about diversity and PC in movies than even White People.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much well, If a person says "Why did they turn that White character into a Black character" you get retard lefties going "AWMAHGAWD WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT COLOUR OR RACE OR SEXUALITY HE IS, JUST LOOK AT THE CHARACTER WITHOUT CARING ABOUT THAT"

then the same people turn around and lose their shit when someone isn't Black or a Woman or Gay. I mean textbook hypocrisy. Though those people have shown that they are basically retarded when it comes to realising that.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    In fiction, I tend to agree. But if a minority is left out of a movie based on actual events, for whatever reason, it fails to correctly represent history. I don't know if that's the case with this movie, I just mean in general.
    that i agree with. if a movie is based on actual people or events, and certain peoples were there or involved, then the cast should reflect that.

i don't at all believe there should be european egyptians in egyptian movies, things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    British Empire had people from all over the world in it, some happened to be enlisted in the army in WWII. Historic accuracy, not SJW. Do you have to compensate something or what?
    Mhm, and had this been a film about the Italian conquest of British Somaliland, I'd expect to see plethora of Indians and Somalis among the enlisted. As this is Dunkirk, I doubt the non-white participants were present in any significant number that would merit their inclusion in the film.

Don't you kids know? World War 2 was fought by valiant People of Color who stood up to tyranny and overthrew the evil white overlords who were trying to dominate the world. The struggle of People of Color continues to this day against the white male Nazi patriarchy.

As I'm sure I've mentioned before, if you operate on the hypothesis that a significant strain of American leftist politics is primarily motivated by anti-white, misandrist fervor, you won't really be very surprised by the latest example of shit-stirring they're engaging in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Four Indian companies were involved so up to 1,000 men.