Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    the horde logo can be seen from argus, that will scare of the legion

PS: for the horde

Why the CD increase to Seraphim? It needed a buff as it stood due to the scaling of it in raids.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if it'll be $25 or $30 for the mount. The last one (the Warforged Nightmare) was $30.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorath View Post
    I don't know the story behind that change but a strobing red/blue light can cause seizures in some people (like that infamous "Pokemon Incident" in Japan). Some player had to be a real asshat to try to trigger a seizure in other players. Hopefully they got a long ban for it.
    ...Now I want to make a WeakAura that suddenly spam-flashes Red, blue, and white lights randomly during a boss fight and mass-share it with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorath View Post
    I don't know the story behind that change but a strobing red/blue light can cause seizures in some people (like that infamous "Pokemon Incident" in Japan). Some player had to be a real asshat to try to trigger a seizure in other players. Hopefully they got a long ban for it.
    Oh I'm well aware of the effects. The troll on MG would go and buy literal hundreds of the fuels and sit in Goldshire, mostly the inn, and just spam them for hours at a time, mostly at peak hours.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

The tooltip for the Mistweaver 2p bonus is wrong. The post says it changed from 40% spellpower over 8 seconds to 80% spellpower over 8 seconds, but WowDB has it at 320% over 8 seconds (or 80% every 2 seconds).

So glad that shop mounts can be bought with in-game gold now!!

Quote Originally Posted by echo808 View Post
    i wonder if it'll be $25 or $30 for the mount. The last one (the Warforged Nightmare) was $30.
    I think the last one was the runesaber, which was $25. Warforged Nightmare came with a toy that allowed other players to transform their mounts into one if set out, which might have been the justification for the extra $5. If this thing doesn't have any extras like that, it'll probably be $25. The fairy dragon changes color too, but didn't cost more.

I wonder though if this is an asset from the next expansion- the runesaber, bat, ravager, chimera, and fairy dragon all ended up being taxis and world mobs from expansions following their release. The moose from Archimonde was originally tagged as a store mount. Quick! Guess the next expansion theme based on the starseeker!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Really interesting the number of toys and pets added. I am hoping Blizzard realized what made Timeless Isle successful; people wanted to grind the rares for the toys and pets (plus the zone was gorgeous). The Argus zones are not nearly as beautiful (by design but that makes it hard to spend months on them) but at least we will have a reason to hunt the rares.
    "people wanted to grind the rares"

Um I think you mean were forced to as that was the only way to go about acquiring the toys and pets if they wanted them. I also don't remember people wanting to grind especially considering the number of times people would complain over zone chat 30-50 seconds after someone announced a rare was up about not waiting for others to turn up before killing it when it's death was usually the fault of one greedy dickhead.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    Don't hold your breath on it being anything other than a store mount, we're due a new one.
    I don't expect otherwise, and I agree that we're due for another.
    I probably didn't word my comment quite right. A number of store mounts have turned out to also have been used as mobs or taxis in the expansion following their release. Therefore I suspect that this store mount will also show up in the next expansion as a monster and/or taxi. It may even be a strait up in game obtainable mount in slightly different form (moose, runesaber). Following that, if you wanted to fuel the hype train, you could attempt to guess the next expansion from this mount. It'd be a leap as it's hard to get WoD from the fairy dragon or legion from the runesaber.

I wonder if getting "the Lightbringer" involves Turalyon. After all, it was Turalyon who gave Uther the title of Lightbringer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The eternal power of words. You can swing it both ways. Do people "want" it, or are they "forced"?

I always found "forced" such a stupid concept in a recreational game that you chose to play and pay for.

You might be "forced" to work for a living (but you could choose to live on social security), your body definitely forces you to breath and take a piss or shit at times....

...but nobody "forces" you to do anything in a stupid video game, unless it is YOU and your own messed up personality
    Well think about it this way, wanting it (it being a toy, pet, mount or whatever) means I 'have' to 'kill' this mob for it to drop which makes sense, do something get the reward. Now consider that it's appearance is based on chance that you can't influence and it now becomes, I want it which means I 'have' to 'kill' this mob but there's no guarantee that it'll drop. Thus if I want it I'm 'forced' to 'grind' this mob for it to drop. Although there's still the essence of wanting the item in the second example, you're still forced into a system where you have to continuously kill the same monster in the hope the item drops unless you're insanely lucky and get it first try in which the scenario then becomes the first one outlined. Remember the want is for the item, not the desire to be forced into killing the same creature over and over.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler for new expansion?