Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Only I see this mount more as an exotic tiger, reminding me of trolls? :P
    To me it looks like an alien tiger with some Avatar inspiration. Something that would fit in a new planet, satellite or dimension, not Azeroth.

Something funny with the Azeroth map present on the Argus map, is that it really focuses on the middle of Azeroth, where the maelstrom and some islands should be. Yet, they're not depicted, and it just feels really empty. I know it's probably nothing, since maps and globes in games are usually crap, but it's funny how the "emptiness" of the middle part of the map catches the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    It's called Luminous Starseeker. Maybe it's related to that 'drown yourself in the circle of stars' quote? The pet is even called Twilight lol

N'zoth confirmed?
    It's not really anything confirmed. The problem with the mount thing is that it is literally impossible to predict what is coming based on the mount, it's just a connection you can see in hindsight. I only brought it up because it's amusing for speculation.

Also, looking back through the mount store, the description for the Fey Dragon is:

Entrusted with protecting the Emerald Dream, the Enchanted Fey Dragon absorbs magic and exudes style—with a chroma-shifting twist.
    Mystic Runesaber's entry is:
    Sheltered by chaotic arcane energy, the Mystic Runesaber has eluded capture for millennia. Now from the shadows they emerge to hunt for new sources of magical power. Tame their wild energies to gain a loyal companion and ride into battle on wings of pure arcane power.
    So the entry claiming it's a predator of Argus doesn't actually tell us much.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    To me it looks like an alien tiger with some Avatar inspiration. Something that would fit in a new planet, satellite or dimension, not Azeroth.
    Things from deep underwater and deep underground also look quite alien.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-08-02 at 11:36 AM.

It's called Luminous Starseeker. Maybe it's related to that 'drown yourself in the circle of stars' quote? The pet is even called Twilight lol

N'zoth confirmed?
    I'd love to have an expansion themed around The Hour of Twilight (this could very well be related to N'zoth and furthermore to dragons with Infinite Dragonswarm). I mean Void and N'zoth can't be separated. The question now is how do fit Naga into this theme. A void infused Azshara? Yes please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Things from deep underwater and deep underground also look quite alien.
    That's exactly what I thought.

Heck, it can be too many things.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Deleted
    The new store mount is clearly troll releated. Vol'jin WILL return. Sylvanas sold Vol'jin's body to Bolvar before the fake funeral. We will be fighting against undead trolls lead by Vol'jin in revamped Northrend.

New class: Voodoo Doctor
    New profession: Woodworking
    New features: Become a dragon and learn new skills.

In 8.1 we learn that Void Lords have been controlling Bolvar the last three years and Death Knights become Void Knights serving the Void Lords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    WoW 2 won't be a thing the expected future it's fruitless. Not to mention people already feeling connected to current Azeroth(The argument being made, not me).
    At this point, I believe if they end up making a new engine it would be exclusively to the "next expansion" for it. I'm not seeing them release WoW 2 any time soon.

That's exactly what I thought.

Heck, it can be too many things.
    Nobody could have guessed Draenor from the fey dragon, as not even now we know why there were fey dragons there if they're native to the Emerald Dream. Which means this could be literally anything. Or possibly nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    The new store mount is clearly troll releated. Vol'jin WILL return. Sylvanas sold Vol'jin's body to Bolvar before the fake funeral. We will be fighting against undead trolls lead by Vol'jin in revamped Northrend.

New class: Voodoo Doctor
    New profession: Woodworking
    New features: Become a dragon and learn new skills.

In 8.1 we learn that Void Lords have been controlling Bolvar the last three years and Death Knights become Void Knights serving the Void Lords.
    I actually thought of Zandalar at first glance too. But the scales, spikes, and color changing make me somewhat doubtful.

Nobody could have guessed Draenor from the fey dragon, as not even now we know why there were fey dragons there if they're native to the Emerald Dream. Which means this could be literally anything. Or possibly nothing.

Yes and no. It could be literally anything, because it could be another fey dragon and completely blindside us.

But the Heart of the Aspects, and Mystic Runesaber were fairly distinct in their possible associations, so there might be value in discussion over what connections the seeker could have.

Yes and no. It could be literally anything, because it could be another fey dragon and completely blindside us.

But the Heart of the Aspects, and Mystic Runesaber were fairly distinct in their possible associations, so there might be value in discussion over what connections the seeker could have.
    Be it far from me to discourage speculation.

I'm just saying that any "well, this obviously confirms the expansion is going to be about X!" comment is a bit too enthusiastic at this point.

Be it far from me to discourage speculation.

I'm just saying that any "well, this obviously confirms the expansion is going to be about X!" comment is a bit too enthusiastic at this point.
    I very much agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by belsalles View Post
    The next xpac theme ?!

www mmo-champion com/content/6853-Patch-7-2-5-Hotfixes-August-1-Patch-7-3-PTR-Build-24727
    Probably a new blizzard shop collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    I very much agree.
    That's pretty much where I am at right now. Not going to be completely convinced just yet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I very much agree.
    So do I! And I used to be very enthusiastic about a South Seas expansion. Now, I just consider anything to be a possibility.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is having today an interesting livestream. If 7.3 wi be showcasted, I'm sure that at Gamescom they will reveal the next expansion.
    If i'm not wrong, 6.2 was shown during a livestream

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    Blizzard is having today an interesting livestream. If 7.3 wi be showcasted, I'm sure that at Gamescom they will reveal the next expansion.
    We already know a lot about 7.3. I don't really see how this can be "The biggest GamesCom" for Blizzard yet if they announce one patch that we all know about. Sorry, a trailer of the patch just doesn't cut it anymore, when you already set the bar so high with Legion's announcement.
    Last edited by Deventh; 2017-08-02 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    Can you give a source? I don't see where it was announced they were doing a livestream today.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    Can you give a source? I don't see where it was announced they were doing a livestream today.
    It's tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    We already know a lot about 7.3. I don't really see how this can be "The biggest GamesCom" for Blizzard yet if they announce one patch that we all know about. Sorry, a trailer of the patch just doesn't cut it anymore, when you already set the bar so high with Legion's announcement.
    They have other franchises and are working on a new project. Their "biggest Gamescom" may not be focused on WoW.

Not saying it can't happen, just pointing out that announcing a new WoW expansion is not the only possibility.

Deleted
    Was watching a Preach video last night and he was saying that Blizzard had contacted a number of times to strongly encourage him to come to Blizzcon this year, as in the sort of encouraging you might do get a big community influencer front and centre for a big announcement...

I honestly think the next WoW expansion will be revealed at Blizzcon.