Archavon's gloves vs. 2 piece T19

Hey all,

As a primer - I currently have 4 piece t20, 2 piece t19. I'm currently wearing KJ Trinket and Mannoroth's bracers (i know). I don't have Ayala's, so i'm currently trying to decide if the Archavon's gloves bonus is better than the 2 piece t19. Any thoughts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by simperial View Post
    Any thoughts?
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/topgear
    oh and to make it much much easier to use
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/simulationcraft
    Last edited by mmoc566a9abf7a; 2017-07-30 at 02:04 PM.

Deleted
    2pc t19 + 4pc t20 + ring/KJ legendaries are what simmed highest for me

Deleted
    As I already wrote in compendium thread. Sim returns best values with 2T19+4T20+boots+ring.
    I don't have gloves, but compared to ravager helm, 2T19 provides 150k dps upgrade. I'm not sure how true it is, I guess T19 makes execute phase better, but still weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmyastma View Post
    As I already wrote in compendium thread. Sim returns best values with 2T19+4T20+boots+ring.
    I don't have gloves, but compared to ravager helm, 2T19 provides 150k dps upgrade. I'm not sure how true it is, I guess T19 makes execute phase better, but still weird.
    I just ran a bunch of sims, 2pT19 4pT20 w/boots & ring is definitely not higher than 4pT20 helm ring & a good non-tier piece without a really really good TF on the 2 T19 peices.

This is interesting. So i'm gathering from you both that I'd be better off with the 4pc t20 / 2pc t19 with off leggos, since I don't have ayala's, then with the gloves and no t19 bonus.

I notice that my rotation is much more active with the gloves but its hard to quantify the loss of tactician procs.

with my available gear 2 t 19 + 4 t20 is far behind 4 t20 + gloves and ring or 4t20 + ring and helm

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    with my available gear 2 t 19 + 4 t20 is far behind 4 t20 + gloves and ring or 4t20 + ring and helm
    Same. Gear situations vary, sim yourself. That being said, if you have the right legendaries, you SHOULD sim yourself with T19 2 pc in some configurations and see what you get. I was running it for quite awhile until I finally got the tier shoulders and re-shuffled to use leg gloves.