Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Sooo, he's gonna break the record for largest amount of shiv wounds soon?

Deleted
    Joey Derpaio is what he should be called.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I don't know if it's legal but I were Trump I would pardon him before they even have a chance to hand down the punishment. Then appoint him to somewhere in Homeland Security or a Federal Judgeship.
    Why?
    /tencharacters

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post

if he is truly guilty, ok.
    There's no if about it...he defied a court order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    He's in the wrong for violating a court order to stop racial profiling. So he broke the law, and I'll direct you to your own signature:

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Savage. I hope he applies some cold water to that burn
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I don't know if it's legal but I were Trump I would pardon him before they even have a chance to hand down the punishment. Then appoint him to somewhere in Homeland Security or a Federal Judgeship.
    Yeah, lets appoint someone that ignores the constitution to a place where he can do a lot of damage ignoring the constitution. Now you can't claim that your party is the party of the constitution anymore with that bullshit statement.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a native Arizonan, I can't say I was ever a fan of Arpaio's policies and his flagrant disregard for basically everything he didn't feel like doing. There's a time and a place for being a hardass, and his was decades ago. I mean, hell, his controversies page is huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    He is guilty; see conviction.
    fair enough

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    There's no if about it...he defied a court order.

- - - Updated - - -

Savage. I hope he applies some cold water to that burn
    true on that he did.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Hmm i got a thread in politics but seeing how Gen OT is more popular

I will post this

As much as i would love to see him get raped in tent city there is a few things that i must say

1. The new Sheriff is pulling down tent city http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...ing/100023562/

2. We all know Donnie Trump will pardon him so he will never see a jail cell

But its great to see his reputation in the trash can cause the man is just like Trump a person who was in love with himself and his own ego where his solutions never actually stopped any crimes and he never really went after real criminals ala those child offenses http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/10/us...mes-cases.html

7+ Year Old Account
    This the guy who also still claims Obama's birth certificate was fake?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well he sure has some nerve huh?
    That wasn't at all what his offense was. He was illegally detaining and profiling people of Hispanic origin AFTER being told by courts that he was not authorized to do so.

i'm aware just also aware that is likely very few, and in those cases where they are i'm ok with compensation for the mistake.
    Everyone in there awaiting trial is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Why are you so eager to punish people who haven't even been convicted yet? Why even have a trial then?

I look hispanic (technically am but that's besides the point) if I forgot my wallet, I could have been arrested and sent to immigration by this racist nut.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I look hispanic (technically am but that's besides the point) if I forgot my wallet, I could have been arrested and sent to immigration by this racist nut.
    That's the same boat I was in—more so, because I actually live in Maricopa county. I'm Irish/Mexican, so the parts of me that are tan are super tan, and given how the sun is down here that's basically everything. Never mind the fact that I have zero Spanish accent and don't speak a lick of Spanish.

Granted, I ride a motorcycle and those aren't really known for toting around illegals. Biker hate is an entirely different ballgame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm half cajun, nobody can really recognize the mexican half unless I'm doing yard work.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Everyone in there awaiting trial is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Why are you so eager to punish people who haven't even been convicted yet? Why even have a trial then?
    hmm i was under the impression that the tents/pink attire was for people found guilty not awaiting trail. I would be against those not yet sentenced via the courts being in there.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

hmm i was under the impression that the tents/pink attire was for people found guilty not awaiting trail. I would be against those not yet sentenced via the courts being in there.
    Yeah no.

The underwear is standardized, so are the tents.

And if you can't tell if the inmates have yet to be sentenced or not, just look behind the shirts they are wearing, there's a very big and readable "UNSENTENCED" printed there.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2017-08-02 at 02:57 PM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    97% of all people charged with a crime are found guilty (or weasel their way out via plea deal). Close enough to they are all guilty

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    That's the same boat I was in—more so, because I actually live in Maricopa county. I'm Irish/Mexican, so the parts of me that are tan are super tan, and given how the sun is down here that's basically everything. Never mind the fact that I have zero Spanish accent and don't speak a lick of Spanish.

Granted, I ride a motorcycle and those aren't really known for toting around illegals. Biker hate is an entirely different ballgame.
    I'm more screwed. I do a speak fair amount of Spanish and if I was speaking Spanish earlier in the day the accent tends to stay for a little while. Even worse my English grammar structure changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    97% of all people charged with a crime are found guilty (or weasel their way out via plea deal). Close enough to they are all guilty
    Do you have a source for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I didn't say it created illegal aliens, I did however point out this guys crusade on the dime of all the tax payers for the very few misguided and paranoid while bigger problems aren't being tackled that would make more people safer.
    The same tax payers who voted him in 5 times. This kind of thing is exactly what local government is for, representing the legal residents of an area and achieving the goals of that community, as represented through local elections.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah no.

The underwear is standardized, so are the tents.

And if you can't tell if the inmates have yet to be sentenced or not, just look behind the shirts they are wearing, there's a very big and readable "UNSENTENCED" printed there.
    Unsentenced isn't the same as not yet found guilty. There is a period of time between the results of a trial and the hearing in which people are sentenced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.