Unlock Nomi Test Kitchen with having all the zone quests complete??

I know you need to learn 6 legion cooking recipes before you can unlock nome, and I've already completed all of the quests in each zone (without cooking learned because I'm dumb).. is there an easy way to get this unlocked without the zone quests?

Thanks
    Last edited by ObiGunKenobi; 2017-08-02 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope, you have to do the quest chain, as with any other profession in Legion, if you want to get maximum benefit - Get Zygor's Leveling Guide, it has helped me for years. (yes, please torrent this - i pay for it because i can afford it, but many cant, and it is an excellent guide, so get it however you can)
    Last edited by Wramp; 2017-08-03 at 11:49 AM. Reason: additional information

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    nope, you have to do the quest chain, as with any other profession in Legion, if you want to get maximum benefit - Get Zygor's Leveling Guide, it has helped me for years.
    But for the love of God, do not buy it. Torrent it if you really need it. Yes I am advocating it. Those jerkoffs have the gall to charge for an addon (which is I believe against the ToS? Not sure but it should be if not.) So there.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    nope, you have to do the quest chain, as with any other profession in Legion, if you want to get maximum benefit - Get Zygor's Leveling Guide, it has helped me for years.
    How do i start the quest chain while having all of the legion questing zones complete?

Thanks

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post
    But for the love of God, do not buy it. Torrent it if you really need it. Yes I am advocating it. Those jerkoffs have the gall to charge for an addon (which is I believe against the ToS? Not sure but it should be if not.) So there.
    WoW-pro offers free leveling guides / addon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyearz View Post
    How do i start the quest chain while having all of the legion questing zones complete?

Thanks
    There's a couple recipes that are drops / sidequests.

Found this reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ipe_locations/

Pretty old but should still work.

Wardens got Recipe: Spiced Falcosaur Omelet at Revered - Vendor

Suramar Surf and Turf has 2 halves, 1 is from Suramar Stags, other from Suramar Crabs

Certainly don't need to complete all zones as much of the quest recipes are sidequests or only 1 side chapter and there's more then 6.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-03 at 12:57 AM.

Best bet would be to get at least one of the recipes from the post above, wait for Nomi to show up, meet up with him in Dalaran and see if he sells the recipes that are quest rewards (from quests you've already completed).

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyearz View Post

Thanks
    Opening Nomi takes six recipes. If you did all the zones you will have fighter chow and faronaar fizz from azuna, salt and pepper shank from the nesingwary line, barracuda mggrgl from highmountain off the top of my head. You can kill deer and crabs in suramar for surf and turf, myonix in suramar drops a recipe, and a bear in stormheim drops bear tartare. Drogbars drop a recipe randomly (farming time may vary). there is also a recipe from doing the side goblin quest in stormheim and one in the main quest line, as well as one from the jandvik quest line in suramar.

This easily puts you over six. You get one for free from nomi (mackeral strips) also.

If you completed the zones (and thus quests) without learning the recipes or having cooking i think you need to;
    Learn cooking (obviously)
    Talk to Nomi and select the 'what recipes do you sell' option.
    He sells the recipes you unlocked from doing the quests.

thanks for all the help guys got this done