Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    One can only hope for a future specialization, with someone like Razah for a legend.
    I mean this one is close with the summoning spirits of her legion.

Except they cost too much energy to keep a bunch up
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I'm pretty sure they don't give 2 shits about balance at this point, this game has lacked variety for a very very long time and HoT didn't change much except shoehorn everyone into 1 build.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post46759732

I thought it was quite funny seeing your post and shortly afterwards seeing the balance and stat changes post from them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post46759732

I thought it was quite funny seeing your post and shortly afterwards seeing the balance and stat changes post from them
    Lazuli comment is still relevant, everyone plays the same build for ages now, ANet balance doesn't shift things at all.

Also nice to see that mesmer shield 4 was the entire "lifespan" of HoT bugged. Bravo ANet.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbas View Post
    Lazuli comment is still relevant, everyone plays the same build for ages now, ANet balance doesn't shift things at all.

Also nice to see that mesmer shield 4 was the entire "lifespan" of HoT bugged. Bravo ANet.
    What was bugged about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    What was bugged about it?
    If the enemy evades shield 4 won't spawn a phantasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbas View Post

But the comment was A/Net "don't give 2 shits about balance" but they are releasing a patch for balance. Don't get me wrong, I understand the frustration but it's still funny. It's almost like they were watching for the post.

Deleted
    Deadeye really looks fantastic. That range is insane. I kinda like the crouching system, adds some risk/reward gameplay.

So guardians new tome mechanic doesn't actually summon a book. Pages just fly around you.

Really lazy considering THEY HAD TOME ANIMATIONS BEFORE

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    they added a bunch of new hairstyles and faces for humans. all looking pretty exotic. you can also access them through basic character creation, rather than with a customization kit

I think I did pretty well. Some of these hairstyles and faces are gorgeous.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So guardians new tome mechanic doesn't actually summon a book. Pages just fly around you.

Really lazy considering THEY HAD TOME ANIMATIONS BEFORE
    Its a weird design decision.

I can see if they didn't want to create 3 entire sets of skills...but there did create 3 entire sets of skills. I though they were going to be something like engi kits. Maybe even conjoured weapons.

Oh well, the only guard builds I play will always be decent, and I seldom play guard.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I can see if they didn't want to create 3 entire sets of skills...but there did create 3 entire sets of skills. I though they were going to be something like engi kits. Maybe even conjoured weapons.
    The tomes use an ammo mechanic called Pages and they'll likely still have a cooldown- once they run out of pages, they drop the book and go on CD. Otherwise virtues traitline wouldn't work

Will have to wait and see in the demo, though.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new warrior... Anything that can kill it in 1v1?...

10+ Year Old Account
    The warrior class doesn't seem invincible, just makes duels more interesting and might shut out classes that stack a bunch of boons. Depends on its traits, the grandmaster ones look dope though.

Is going full berserker gear still the go-to meta (for most classes) for open world PvE content?

That's what it was back when I still played. Didn't know if things had drastically changed or if everyone still went full glass cannon for open world content and whether that was still even viable with changes in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Is going full berserker gear still the go-to meta (for most classes) for open world PvE content?

That's what it was back when I still played. Didn't know if things had drastically changed or if everyone still went full glass cannon for open world content and whether that was still even viable with changes in the game.
    It's full viper now as the current meta though you can get away with anything in open world

Berserker is not the meta now but it is still viable for many of the classes. Viper is expensive so it certainly isn't feasible for a lot of casual players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Berserker is not the meta now but it is still viable for many of the classes. Viper is expensive so it certainly isn't feasible for a lot of casual players.
    Its cheaper to craft Vipers than it is Berserker.
    Its easier to find exotic Berserker though.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like core specs are getting love too. I know MO (the game director) is all about showing and not telling but come on man, feed the hype train a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Its cheaper to craft Vipers than it is Berserker.
    Its easier to find exotic Berserker though.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like core specs are getting love too. I know MO (the game director) is all about showing and not telling but come on man, feed the hype train a little bit.
    Oh god what are they going to fuck up next.

Maybe they'll fix revenants traits because they are all over the place

Long as berserker works great for ele, I'm good.

Took me 6 months of fairly casual play to get all the damn ascended gear I had. Would hate to see it essentially flushed down the toilet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ascended gear never goes bad because you can always just stat swap it if you dont want to make multiple sets.