View Poll Results: Real simple do you like kids or children?

Voters
196. This poll is closed
  • Yes, Love kids!

55 28.06%
  • No, keep them away ish!

81 41.33%
  • Nah, Some kids usually the ones I know.

33 16.84%
  • None of the above (Comment Below)

27 13.78%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    My point was that adults are claiming how kids are "parasites" while they are already doing childish thing being on forum about games. Kids are just fine, preserving a kid in yourself is fine as well. Calling children "parasites" is disconnection from reality.
    Games are not childish things. Most children can't even play the games adults play at a great skill level nor do they have the time to commit properly to it unless they want their studying to suffer.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love mine, hate everyone elses

Deleted
    if you hate them - you hate yourself

I want kids but I very much dislike kids who are clearly spoiled and get away with being little brats because either parents don't have what it takes to teach them respect or the parents themselves are just shitty people.

In general, I like kids. They're blank slates that can grow up to do damn near anything they want. I won't be having any since I don't think I have the temperament to handle one full time. That being said, when I'm finally done with my time out here in Kuwait and I'm ready to move back to the states for good, I plan on getting involved in some type of big brother/ role model program so I can be a good influence on some kids already alive that could use a role model.

Can't stand the brats.

Dunno really when they become tolerable. Teens can be annoying too, but at least they start to function like human beings.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hate them with a passion. I can't stand being near most children and happily leave areas if they become crowded with them, or even if just a single obnoxious kid enters. They're loud, completely lack spacial awareness, and are often incredibly rude or disrespectful.

Can't blame it on the kids though. They're just reflections of their parents, poor buggers.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

I want to have kids one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Normally can't stand them, little shitbags.

The Chinese kids who make all my shit get a free pass though, they're useful
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Well, that is the internet for you.

I understand very well that some people prefer not to interact with kids because that's a lot of noise, non-sense stuff and require a Lot of time.

However, The "Hate all those shitbags" comments are quite hilarious.
    Resorting to insults to qualify kids of all ages and all background, truly shows who is the better individual.

Personally I love kids, well those I can interact with, toddlers not so much.
    They are very inquisitive, learn a lot all the time, you can show them a lot of stuff, and are quite fun when you set limit.
    Children is the easiest crowd I have ever met.

Having kids is quite literally the purpose for our existence, so anyone who doesn't want to have kids has some sort of pathology or mental illness going on. Or they are just really, really selfish to the point of needs-to-seek-help Narcissism.

Imagine if a virus or an ant or a practically any other organism was all like, "Nah. I don't care to reproduce."

Humans are weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the process of making them :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    Having kids is quite literally the purpose for our existence, so anyone who doesn't want to have kids has some sort of pathology or mental illness going on. Or they are just really, really selfish to the point of needs-to-seek-help Narcissism.

Imagine if a virus or an ant or a practically any other organism was all like, "Nah. I don't care to reproduce."

Humans are weird.
    Majority of ants don't reproduce though.

Deleted
    Awfull. They are the no. 1 source of pollution. If most of us would stop making them, we would be able to live in a better world. Also single mothers...it's like the cancer in our society!

7+ Year Old Account
    This going to be the new tennisface/ballsecurity thing, posting random polls?

Deleted
    None of the above. I love my brothers and sisters their kids, I'm indifferent to kids from friends, I hate kids from strangers.

I'd like kids of my own one day.

while i love my nephews the lack of discipline from my brother and his wife is annoying, luckily they know when they are in my house its my rules.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Difficult to say, I hate them to some extent... but they are necessary, I used to be one...

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    I have an emotional support bison. You have to let him in the store with me. PTSD is over diagnosed obviously.
    I first pictured a big dude walking into a store with a stuffed little bison. I then pictured a dude walking into a store with a full on real bison in tow.

Neither was disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    I have a kid, he's almost ready to go to school. Can't wait!
    I'll never have kids again, having a kid made me realise that.
    My son adds a lot of joy to my life and happiness and he made me a better person in many ways. It also made me understand why people don't like kids and never want to have them.

As for other people's children, I don't mind them if they behave normally.