Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Probably...he raped and killed two brothers before...sick mofo he is..
    Which brothers did he rape??!? I know he killed Balon, but who else did he kill? In the books, Aeron and Victarian are still alive, and not in the show (it isn't really Aeron). I thought he raped/had sex with Victarian's wife, but I wasn't aware of any rape, did I miss something? Serious question. I aint like "you talking shit", I genuinely want to know if I missed something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Euron used to molest his younger brother Urrigon and Aeron when they were kids.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Which brothers did he rape??!? I know he killed Balon, but who else did he kill? In the books, Aeron and Victarian are still alive, and not in the show (it isn't really Aeron). I thought he raped/had sex with Victarian's wife, but I wasn't aware of any rape, did I miss something? Serious question. I aint like "you talking shit", I genuinely want to know if I missed something.
    Forgot if there were any names, it's more like referenced that he did that in the past when he was younger growing up and describing his character n what he was doing in the eastern seas after he was exiled n his crew of mute cannibals (shame they didn't include them in the show) n how he was torturing warlocks n making them eat each others so they would give up their dark magic secrets. Painted a picture of a scary captain n that he had Valyrian-Steel armor he stole from old Valyria but he doesn't have it in the show since the sandsnakes cut him up some..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Euron used to molest his younger brother Urrigon and Aeron when they were kids.
    Ah yes, Aeron, but in the show Aeron looks older, that priest figure who 'drowns' him. Don't remember anything about Urrigon, he died though.

Euron seems like a total psychotic sexual deviant in the books. Probably best to not adapt him 100% to the show.

Deleted
    This was a really good ep to me

Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    Euron seems like a total psychotic sexual deviant in the books. Probably best to not adapt him 100% to the show.
    Every interaction he has had with yara in season 7 has been rapy

Nice, Arya and Brienne sparring next episode. I bet Brienne's still pissed that Arya chose the Hound

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Nice, Arya and Brienne sparring next episode. I bet Brienne's still pissed that Arya chose the Hound
    Brienne goes easy on her and Arya goes all water dancer on her ass. One of the euro hbo people let it slip acidently, it's awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Ugh, I hate multi-quotes on mobile devices.
    GIT GUT? Tapatalk?....
    Anyways, I'm not discussing the Cersei and Jamie scene anymore. You have your opinion, I have mine.
    So you not being triggered was a lie, gottcha.
    Maybe try quoting the whole thing and re-reading it?
    Yes, you should try reading a thread PROPERLY (maybe not on a mobile you cant handle)
    hint: their height difference is NOT EXISTING on the show

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    "How do you know all this?"
    "The three eyed raven taught me."
    "I thought you were the three eyed raven?"
    "I told you it's difficult to explain."
    What? No, it's not. There was this original three eyed raven but he died, and he taught me how to be one so now I'm the next three eyed raven.
    And this explains what a three eyed raven is how? right, it doesnt cause its NOT as easy as you made it out to explain them that he can see the past the present and the future....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Precisely. The consequence is the "warping" effect.
    No it does that ONLY for nitopickers who what a date and timestamp in every frame....

Deleted
    I can't wait when Sansa will betray John. I think it is kinda obvious, as her plot line is almost in the end and probably she will be killed in this seasons, and as she's becoming the real lady of Winterfall there should be the conflict between her and John

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    And this explains what a three eyed raven is how? right, it doesnt cause its NOT as easy as you made it out to explain them that he can see the past the present and the future....
    Where did I say it did? She said "I thought you were the three eyed raven," she didn't ask "What is a three eyed raven?" She was confused about how he could be it, yet have met another who was it, and that part in particular would've taken 2 seconds to explain, yet he had to be mysterious and look off screen for mystery's and bat screenwriting's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by dobramine View Post
    I can't wait when Sansa will betray John. I think it is kinda obvious, as her plot line is almost in the end and probably she will be killed in this seasons, and as she's becoming the real lady of Winterfall there should be the conflict between her and John
    Bro do you even spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    It would be fantastic if they killed each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    It would be fantastic if they killed each other.
    Brienne can fuck off, but Arya is in my top three characters, so she has to stay!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Brienne can fuck off, but Arya is in my top three characters, so she has to stay!
    I had to think for a moment who my 3 favorites are, they've gone a good job of milling them off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to think for a moment who my 3 favorites are, they've gone a good job of milling them off.
    My top three are actually all still alive, which is nice! Tyrion, The Hound and Arya.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    My top three are actually all still alive, which is nice! Tyrion, The Hound and Arya.
    Season 1, I fell for the trap and mine were Dany, Jon and Tyrion. Now, after losing Tywin, Stan the Man, RamBo, Marge, Queen of Shade, Nymeria, Ser Selmy, Ser Loras, Oberyn........ I guess my top 3 at the moment are Euron, Dany and Tyrion. I still like Petey Baelish and Varys, but they aren't nearly as good as they were the first couple seasons.

Yea, my top 3 were Olenna, Tywin, and Arya. I only have 1 left alive right now. I guess if I had to replace the 2 that died I would say Jon and the Hound. It's funny though, I really disliked Jon until the last couple seasons. Now he's growing on me.

Tyrion is still my favourite, and Arya is still my second favourite. As for the third....god, Stannis was it. As much as I didn't like him, I respected him. I've always liked The Hound. Sam is a top bloke. Varys and Littlefinger are good, but as someone else pointed out, they aren't as interesting now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still like Petey Baelish and Varys, but they aren't nearly as good as they were the first couple seasons.
    Yeah, If I was going for a top five, over a top three... Varys would probably hold the 4th slot. He's not been great since they attached him to Dany though... She's so shit she ruins him by proxy.