View Poll Results: Real simple do you like kids or children?

Voters
196. This poll is closed
  • Yes, Love kids!

55 28.06%
  • No, keep them away ish!

81 41.33%
  • Nah, Some kids usually the ones I know.

33 16.84%
  • None of the above (Comment Below)

27 13.78%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Grandchildren are better, you can feed them E numbers and energy drinks, make them run around the garden to get a good mixture of the two, then hand them back to their parents.. When they call and ask why you did it, say "because grandparents can get revenge on their kids for being little shits when they were growing up"...

Then Laugh maniacally down the phone like a movie villan. Mwuahahahahahahaha

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck em.

10 char.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    My point was that adults are claiming how kids are "parasites" while they are already doing childish thing being on forum about games. Kids are just fine, preserving a kid in yourself is fine as well. Calling children "parasites" is disconnection from reality.
    What?

They're inherently parasitic. They have to be to survive. They can't take care of themselves; cover their costs.

Deleted
    I heard that raising one kid from 0-18 will cost you roughly the same as 1.5 Tesla Model S.

Kids are great, babies are not.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Fuck em.

10 char.

- - - Updated - - -

What?

They're inherently parasitic. They have to be to survive. They can't take care of themselves; cover their costs.
    I'm sure it feels cool to call kids parasites, but by that rationale, we are all parasites. Becoming an adult doesn't end you parasite-hood, unless you're one of those hunters from the amazon.
    Last edited by Shiny212; 2017-08-03 at 11:44 AM.

I like all babies and most kids. Not planning on having any myself anytime soon though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Don't like them, don't want them, can't stand them.

My parents still think that I'll eventually provide them with grandkids, oh how disappointed they're going to be. Despite me insisting I don't want kids several hundred times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What's wrong with that? Reminder: you were at that point in your life as well.
    I never said there was anything wrong with it. Just stating that they are .

Kids are the next generation dude, we need them more than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Kids are great, babies are not.

I'm sure it feels cool to call kids parasites, but by that rationale, we are all parasites. Becoming an adult doesn't end you parasite-hood, unless you're one of those hunters from the amazon.
    To certain extents, sure. But pretending everything is the same in that respect is retarded.

Aww shit, let me get my cool shades.

I love kids, unless they have parents who don't discipline them, then they are little shits.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love them, adorable little things. Wouldn't mind having one of my own one day.

Deleted
    Children are humans. They are people. You've all been kids and most probably still are kids based on the responses in this thread.

Might as well change the question to "People, how do you feel about them?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    they're nasty little parasites that also cost a shit ton to raise to adulthood. I personally don't want to be chained down a shitty little kid for the rest of my life
    Does this describe your relationship with your parents?

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    To certain extents, sure. But pretending everything is the same in that respect is retarded.

Aww shit, let me get my cool shades.
    Pretending kids are parasites is also retarded. That implies they forcibly take your resources, sap your energy and strength while giving nothing back. It's not only a less-than-desirable term to use, it's factually misleading since there's a multitude of physical benefits to having children, antibodies, hormonal changes, even in men. Not to mention the fact that children become adults eventually, often the ones that take care of you when you become old and weak.
    Last edited by Shiny212; 2017-08-03 at 12:21 PM.

I prefer free time. I don't hate kids, I just prefer free time. I also don't want the responsibility of a kid on my hands. I love playing with my niece and nephew, but when they start losing their minds, yeah, i cannot be assed to deal with that shit

Kids are great in 30 minute - 1hr bursts.

children are the hope of our journey
    they are the new blood of our planet
    raise them well and our planet will be cured
    raise them badly and our planet will be diseased

and yea I like children

Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    I personally don't want to be chained down a shitty little kid for the rest of my life
    Then I would suggest not having an eternal 5-year-old, if you can avoid it. It can be tricky though, when kids get locked into those young ages forever. FOREVER.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that I hate kids, but a lot of them creep me out. I make an exception for my own two rugrats, though.

Kids are the future. We should teach them about discipline, respect and tradition.

Hell no, annyoing little shits taking away your whole freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Might as well change the question to "People, how do you feel about them?
    Adults can act civilized sometimes.