Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Okay then, how many of them are you willing to put up in your place to find out if they become useful citizens and just leeches/criminals?
    If you give me a land mass equivalent to one of the largest countries in the world that is mostly unoccupied I think I can take a few.

I don't think I can fit more than a dozen into my garden shed.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Well, we currently have a 33billion DKK deficit from wellfare to all the economic migrants. On top of this you can add all social services and police.

We are a country of 5.5million. If we just spend those 33+billion every year on encouraging people to get children, we would solve the demographic issue in no time. Oh you just had a child? Heres 500.000 DKK - have fun.

1$ is roughly 6.5DKK.
    Not the worst idea honestly, that's a lottttt of money however. But, children are such a massive burden on the millennial generation (which i am a part of). Most of us can barely afford to live in our extremely over priced cities where we have to live for our "skilled labor" jobs. The idea of bringing a child into the world (with an 18 year price tag close to $300,000 US dollars) is just laughable, let alone 2 or 3. Most Western nations are seeing a huge drop off in birth rates from the local population, but are seeing net positive population growth due to immigration, not a dream scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    If you give me a land mass equivalent to one of the largest countries in the world that is mostly unoccupied I think I can take a few.

Just make 10 bunk high bunk beds, no one needs more than 3 feet of clearance if they sleep on their backs

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Question: do we have to take these refugees back?

I'm serious.
    refugee's only get sent back if they try cross at a marked border crossing,(as stated in an agreement with the US)
    since all of these refugee's are entering the country at unmarked crossings they get stuck in a grey area, and many of them remain in canada untill legislation gets passed to figure out what to do with them.

and judging by Prime minister weedman's tweets,
    they'll likely stay in Canada, fleece social benefits from its citizens. and raise the unemployment and crimerate.

these "refugees" walking in and getting benefits is a giant slap in the face to immigrants who passed through our rigorous immigration standards.

also 95% of these "refugees" entering illegally are military aged single men which have been excluded from the Canadian refugee policy.

I see some of the quotes from these Canadian/Local/Regional officials and it makes me giggle. "We've never seen such a flow of immigrants/refugees", well duh guys, that's because the US has been dealing with them all and for a very long time. I have a prediction, Canada, who speaks so poorly upon the US immigration system while at the same time never having to deal with real significant flows of immigrants/refugees, particularly those showing up on your doorstep unannounced, will start to wane in their open invitation loudly voiced expressions. Eventually, after giving away so much, you will start to understand the reality of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post

Not the question.

The question was how many would you be willing to house, in your own home, with your family, to find out what they'd be for society. It's all well and good to demand they be allowed entry, as long as you're not the one footing the bill or taking the chances. It takes on a different limelight when you're personally involved...and not just in a "few hours of the day"way.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Not the question.

The question was how many would you be willing to house, in your own home, with your family, to find out what they'd be for society. It's all well and good to demand they be allowed entry, as long as you're not the one footing the bill or taking the chances. It takes on a different limelight when you're personally involved...and not just in a "few hours of the day"way.
    I think you are confusing immigrants with alsatians from your local pet rescue centre.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Everyone knows you can make 20 times the amount of social benefits in Canada. Haitian refugees in the US decide to move to Canada.

In the US Haitians get jobs, I'm curious to see if Haitians do the same in Canada were the social benefits are so lucrative.
    rofl...no you're not. You already assume otherwise.

20 times the amount of social benefits? lolololololol

They're not Muslim, so Justin Trudeau couldn't really be bothered to meet with them. Just stick them in an old building with some cots. No 4 star hotels and 60/day meal vouchers for these refugees.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    In Europe, these people are all send back (or at least, on paper)
    But their kids and kids kids stay forever and often go dual passport.

Deleted
    What do you mean when you say Canada can't take them all?

Come on, it's the current year. Also, debt is not real. Now go and welcome them.