Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    First order of buisness, legalise steroids.

Since the Rock is running as an independent, his chances are pretty much next to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I do not believe The Rock can defeat The Donald in an election. Donald understands politics and the world while Rock isn't a very bright individual
    Yeah, like Trump is known for his sharp intellect, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yeah, like Trump is known for his sharp intellect, lol
    He isn't but he should because he's, in fact, a genius. People underestimate him all the time, just like you.

15+ Year Old Account
    He isn't but he should because he's, in fact, a genius. People underestimate him all the time, just like you.
    Well you certainly have a low bar for genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Yeah he knows things, the best things. What are those things? Trump sure doesn't know.

Can The Rock bring along Stone Cold Steve Austin as his running mate for VP please?

We gotta know that if something happens to President The Rock that someone capable of drinking beers and kicking ass is ready to step in, and that's the bottom line.

I look forward to the inevitably oblivious Trumpeteers whining about Dwayne Johnson's past vulgarity when he was laying a character on a wrestling TV show.

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote goes to Paul Ruben. Make America Weird Again.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I look forward to the inevitably oblivious Trumpeteers whining about Dwayne Johnson's past vulgarity when he was laying a character on a wrestling TV show.
    Was that character Lita? Stephanie? Stacie Kiebler? Is there footage?

7+ Year Old Account
    The 2020 election will come down to this

Donald Trump vs Mark Zuckerberg vs The Rock.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    The 2020 election will come down to this

Donald Trump vs Mark Zuckerberg vs The Rock.
    Steel cage match? The Elimination Chamber? Hell In A Cell?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I don't care who it is, as long as they go back to a sentient creature for next time.
    This. Dwayne Johnson is actually reasonably intelligent. I mean he's no Stephen Hawking or anything...but then again, a pile of poop on the floor is Stephen Hawking compared to Trump.

Deleted
    you guys got it all wrong, there will be a reality tv show with weekly eliminations to determine the next presidential candidates.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd vote for Kid Rock if he convinced me he'd do a good job. Maybe even "The Rock" also. But if he's a pinko-nutbag Liberal like Obama, Reid or Pelosi, I have to vote for a different person and try to keep such madmen away from the Office. Trump is many things, and I may not like all of what he does. But he did deliver Gorsuch and prevent another Clinton Presidency. The danger of that can never be restated enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Was that character Lita? Stephanie? Stacie Kiebler? Is there footage?
    Hah, probably all three.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I'd vote for Kid Rock if he convinced me he'd do a good job. Maybe even "The Rock" also. But if he's a pinko-nutbag Liberal like Obama, Reid or Pelosi, I have to vote for a different person and try to keep such madmen away from the Office. Trump is many things, and I may not like all of what he does. But he did deliver Gorsuch and prevent another Clinton Presidency. The danger of that can never be restated enough.
    Well since none of your characterization is accurate feel free to vote for Hannity. I mean, convincing you of nonsensical narratives and the "evils" of "liberals", doesn't seem all that difficult, so why not go for broke?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Obvious flaw being that you are entirely at the mercy of the framing of the policy questions (i.e. do you think (partisan political objective) or that dogs should be raped?). Don't trust authority nearly enough for such nonsense. If you want a 50 question general civics test to be able to vote at all, I'd be willing to brave crafting one that could satisfy the strict scrutiny required to permit it, though.
    Yup.
    And I'm willing to bet that GOP especially would poison every single question if they were allowed to craft it. In the style "Do you believe same sex marriage should be legal, and convicted pedophiles should be allowed to work with children? Yes or no"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Austin 3:16 says I just sanctioned your ass!

But seriously, I hope this is not a tread where people treat the presidency like a fucking reality TV show. Trump is a disaster and we dont need anymore of this.
    Stacie Kiebler as Secretary of the Interior, tho. For reasons.

Stephanie McMahon as Secretary of State. Just imagine her glaring at Putin until he caved.

The Legion of Doom as joint head of Homeland.

Best cabinet ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Those legs! She was the hottest women in WWF!
    Maybe she shoulda been Secretary of State. Those legs could bring hope for peace to the middle east.

People keep making the mistake that Trump won on his own merit or skill when he lacks merit and his only skill is self promotion and being able to lie with a straight face, he sucks nuts and swallows and virtually anything else past that in both business and politics.

Trump didn't win on his merit, he won because the Democrats cheated in their own primary to the person they wanted against the will of the people and cheated in the republican primary to get the most damaged candidate possible to run against. Otherwise, Trump would have gotten the Sanders treatment in the news or something closer to the guy who tried promising Ponies if he won in the previous election and the democrats and independents wouldn't have been ran off and forced to vote between Trump and the person who cheated them out of their choice in the primary.

Correction, he does have one other talent other than self promotion, he is the jedi master of bullshitting people and he lied through his teeth about stuff he had no clue about paying lip service to things that other politicians wouldn't talk about, promised jobs with no way of achieving it, promised a border wall for those dumb enough to think it would help and promised a healthcare plan that would work better than the ACA which they have no way of doing without going against party ideology.

As bad as the other politicians were, if it wasn't for the cheating, Trump would not be our president.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.