Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Words are meaningless without evidence.

The only "evidence" was people wanting 5 minutes of fame on TV.
    It was Trump's own words... So, does that mean you don't believe him when he said he did it?

Your willful ignorance is adorable.

I'm glad I don't support a guy who has been caught in dozens of lies already.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Ugh... lets not go down Bucky's "every man who's ever been in a locker room has made claims of rape and assault" nonsense again.
    We get it, you never played sports.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Please, do tell us what makes a good conservative these days.
    If it makes people like you scream with anger, they are off to a good start.

I love you. You seem so angry in all of your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

All that "evidence" and he isn't in jail yet. Funny, huh?
    Neither is Hillary, so clearly she and the DNC did not collude, right?

if so, you may want to amend some of your previous posts.

Thanks for proving me right.

I love you. You seem so angry in all of your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

He's merely pointing out how you are a giant hypocrite who would rather wallow in ignorance than admit you might be wrong about something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost as if we had due process here, despite how much Trump and you seem to be against the idea. Everyone gets it, from the suspects Trump told the police to beat up to Trump himself.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I've been in a lot of locker rooms and barracks, and not once did I hear someone brag about sexually assaulting women.
    But you likely heard them talking crude about women.

I don't exactly lead an outgoing life. It costs money, and I would prefer to save money for emergencies.
    So...that's a yes? You're including yourself in that comment?

Or are you just blanketing everyone else as "different" than your situation because we're all "libruls" or something.

Hi, played sports (swimming, football, soccer, baseball, track etc.) all throughout my childhood and throughout highschool. Can't say "locker room talk" like that ever happened. Bragging about getting laid, sure. Bragging about getting head? Absolutely. Crude comments? You bet. Sexual assault? Nope, believe it or not we didn't.

Also, remember that many professional sports players came out and condemned the comments as well, saying that they were not appropriate for locker room talk.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/professi...ker-room-talk/
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-08-03 at 06:28 PM.

Apparently disagreeing with liberals is the same as a flat earther.
    See that's the problem though. You claimed that all left wingers are a threat to national security. Not that you just "disagreed" with them. You view them as nothing but traitors. Which is hilarious coming from someone denying collusion in the face of all the evidence that has been put forward, even by Trump himself.

- - - Updated - - -

If it makes people like you scream with anger, they are off to a good start.
    I played sports throughout high school, some in college, and was in the Marines for five years. I never hear anyone talk like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Neither is Hillary, so clearly she and the DNC did not collude, right?

if so, you may want to amend some of your previous posts.

Thanks for proving me right.
    No problem. I am glad you are on the side of Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    He's merely pointing out how you are a giant hypocrite who would rather wallow in ignorance than admit you might be wrong about something.
    All that pointing out and none of the caring. They must seek their thrills from online reinforcement.

No problem. I am glad you are on the side of Hillary.
    I'm not. You didn't answer the question. Did Hillary and the DNC collude?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    See that's the problem though. You claimed that all left wingers are a threat to national security. Not that you just "disagreed" with them. You view them as nothing but traitors. Which is hilarious coming from someone denying collusion in the face of all the evidence that has been put forward, even by Trump himself.
    Get back to me (With caps locks, since you seem constantly angry) when Trump is locked up.

- - - Updated - - -

I played sports throughout high school, some in college, and was in the Marines for five years. I never hear anyone talk like that.
    Bullshit, especially the last part. Marines, at the very least, have likely talked crudely about women. It's a guy thing.

Get back to me (With caps locks, since you seem constantly angry) when Trump is locked up.
    Did Hillary and the DNC collude?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit, especially the last part. Marines, at the very least, have likely talked crudely about women. It's a guy thing.
    Yeah, no. Talking crudely about women is a dickhead thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Not once did I hear someone bragging about sexually assaulting women.

Did Hillary and the DNC collude?

You can talk crudely about women without "joking" about sexual assault, dude. Are you for real?

Wait, why the fuck are we even dredging up this bullshit topic again?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not. You didn't answer the question. Did Hillary and the DNC collude?
    They did. But Hillary is above the law. Not to mention it doesn't help last administration was democratic, so naturally a democrat wouldn't get prosecuted.

Sending a message to Syria as opposed to killing Russian personal and starting a global war seems like common sense.

Why do you people want to have a destructive war with russia so much?
    We don't, but warning Russia, who then in turn warned Syria, who then in turn moved all of their planes and personnel means nothing. Trump shot off 59 missiles that did NOTHING. What message did he send? They were flying planes out of that airport within 12 hours of the bombing. Syria and Russia are still bombing Syrian civilians. Just because they haven't used gas like they did that prompted the bombing, doesn't mean they still aren't mass killing civilians.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yeah, no. Talking crudely about women is a dickhead thing.
    Cool, most men are dicks, who knew?

Funny what a few million dollars to pay lawyers to fight on your behalf, and then quietly pay off the persistent will do for you, yeah. Real funny. Splitting my sides laughing funny.

So funny we'll all be laughing one day if you ever spawn a daughter and she enters one of his contests. We'll all be laughing then.