Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, a 3 stars general correcting a 70 years old ignorant kid several times? Don't see the problem with those facts.
    Also why is Soros always involved? He really is the convenient boogeyman upon which the alt-right crowd can easily blame the fact that not everybody slavishly follows their cult idol, is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Also why is Soros always involved? He really is the convenient boogeyman upon which the alt-right crowd can easily blame the fact that not everybody slavishly follows their cult idol, is he?
    He's the evil globalist Jewish billionaire responsible for everything bad in this world, or so I've gathered from reading comments about him from alt-right sites/folks.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He's the evil globalist Jewish billionaire responsible for everything bad in this world, or so I've gathered from reading comments about him from alt-right sites/folks.
    I've never quite understood how the alt-right can be pro-Israel, and yet hate any Jewish person that has money or power of any sort.

You didn't know? Soros Killed jezus and prevents the coming of the Messiah

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    I've never quite understood how the alt-right can be pro-Israel, and yet hate any Jewish person that has money or power of any sort.
    Going too far into religion, but the pro-Israel part isn't for the Jews' benefit. The christian religious zealots that are pro-Israel need Israel to be a kingdom of Jews in order for the end times/rapture to take place.

In terms of the alt right, it's easy: "Jews > muslims (which are both less than white people)"

Ot: hoo boy: McMasters' days are numbered:
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...g-wrong-report
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-08-03 at 08:54 PM.

They aren't pro-Israel, they're anti-brown people, and since Israel is against brown people (in the view of the alt-right) they're sort of allies of convenience.

McMaster thinks Susan Rice did nothing wrong: report

So McMaster just shot down the pro-Trump conspiracy that tried to paint Susan Rice's work as illegal unmasking. McMaster even explicitly wrote Rice a letter that she should keep her security clearance.

Remembering that Ezra Cohen-Watnick, who McMaster just fired, was the one leaking all that stuff to Devin Nunes. Further confirmation that whole accusation turned out to be nothing.

Makes sense that the right-wingers now want to take out McMaster in their fury.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post

So McMaster just shot down the pro-Trump conspiracy that tried to paint Susan Rice's work as illegal unmasking. McMaster even explicitly wrote Rice a letter that she should keep her security clearance.

Remembering that Ezra Cohen-Watnick, who McMaster just fired, was the one leaking all that stuff to Devin Nunes. Further confirmation that whole accusation turned out to be nothing.

Of course Susan Rice didn't do anything. That whole conspiracy theory was made by Nunes and he's a fucking lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post

Yeah, that narrative was dealt a big blow a few weeks back by Burr - http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...s-against-rice

It never really had any legs to begin with beyond, "BLACK WOMAN FROM A DEMOCRATIC ADMINISTRATION MAKES COMPLETELY LEGAL, BUT UNUSUAL REQUEST!" anyways, at least in reality and not in the alt-right conspiracy sites.

Not that McMaster, who is apparently now a "cuck" (as is Kelly), is coming out against it I doubt that narrative will change for them, but hopefully it should disabuse some folks who were on the fence of this particular conspiracy theory.

Holy shit! This administration does more hit jobs and bad P.R on their people than anyone else. Especially Russia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Protecting Susan Rice certainly ain't the wisest move.

Really regardless of whatever conspiracy theory is peddled on Rice she deserves a swift removal of her security clearance considering all she did as national security adviser.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

If i'm correct, the christian right in america believes in the rapture, and a necessity for that to happen is that israel is 100% complete (as a jewish state). After that, they can burn in hell.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

McMaster represents the opposite faction to Bannon's, which is increasingly marginalised.

Seems rather like a fox caught in a trap gnawing its own leg off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the interesting read, @CostinR.

Bannon can't take McMaster. He'd be a fool to try any harder than this.

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Mattis had to intervene in dispute between McMaster and Bannon

Defense Secretary James Mattis had to intervene in dispute between national security adviser H.R. McMaster and White House chief strategist Steve Bannon last month during a policy meeting on Afghanistan, Politico reported Thursday.

The animosity between McMaster and Bannon is nothing new. The two men have been at loggerheads since McMaster was named President Trump's national security adviser in April.

McMaster removed Bannon from the National Security Council's principals committee shortly after he was appointed.

According to the Politico report, McMaster is said to believe that Bannon, former executive chair of the far-right Breitbart News, is behind negative leaks about the national security adviser.

What's more, McMaster's relationship with Trump is said to be tenuous, though the president plans on keeping him in his NSC role, at least for the time being.

Despite his reportedly uneasy relationships with Trump and Bannon, McMaster has gained an ally in John Kelly, the former Homeland Security secretary whom Trump named White House chief of staff last week.

Kelly has reportedly told McMaster that he wants him to stay on board as national security adviser and authorized him to make any staffing changes he wants.

According to Politico, that sentiment was put to the test this week when McMaster fired Ezra Cohen-Watnick, a top White House intelligence aide who had initially been hired by former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

McMaster is said to have been eying Cohen-Watnick's removal for some time, though Politico noted that Kelly's appointment did not prompt the decision.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think of McMaster... mostly because he's the jackhole who lied to us saying that Dumbass "Trump did not give Russia any confidential information durring their meeting" of which, Dumbass Dumpy himself contradicted his lie later that evening via his 3am toilet-twit.

So... I don't know. I don't find people who willingly lie to the American People with intentions in protect Dumbass Dump and his party on such very VERY critical piece of political (and militarily tactical) dumbassery! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    But hey the 4chan/Breitbart fanclub wants him gone, nevermind that Trump needs McMaster to deal with North Korea, Russia and China.
    You don't understand the alt-right. The vast majority of them are either blatantly anti-Semitic or anti-Israel. Go on /pol/ for 5 minutes if you require proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    If i'm correct, the christian right in america believes in the rapture, and a necessity for that to happen is that israel is 100% complete (as a jewish state). After that, they can burn in hell.
    While my understanding is that Revelations does refer to Israel as an existing state, I've never heard anyone argue that we should support Israel because its existence is required for the Rapture. That would be quite an extreme belief and definitely not held by the mainstream of the Christian Right.

10+ Year Old Account
    These generals are kicking Trumps ass.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Unlike when Robert Mercer does it, presumably he's righteous and pure and doesn't need his name in (((parentheses))).

They're also pro-corporation and anti-globalisation.

You must have at least <-------this much-------> cognitive dissonance to go on this ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Honestly, I'm not sure what to think of McMaster... mostly because he's the jackhole who lied to us saying that Dumbass "Trump did not give Russia any confidential information durring their meeting" of which, Dumbass Dumpy himself contradicted his lie later that evening via his 3am toilet-twit.

So... I don't know. I don't find people who willingly lie to the American People with intentions in protect Dumbass Dump and his party on such very VERY critical piece of political (and militarily tactical) dumbassery! >_<
    We want Trump to go to prison without an illegitimate President getting our young people killed in a stupid war before hand.

McMaster and Kelly are of the Afghanistan and Iraq War generation. The former is considered a genius, the latter lost his son in Afghanistan. We also have Mattis of course. Between the three of them, they know full well the epoch-defining clusterfuck the past 15 years of the War on Terror and this nation's piss-poor leadership with regards to it have been. Bush used the troops as props. Obama treated them like victims. Trump sees them as stooges.

So we should thank our lucky stars that McMaster, Kelly and Mattis are there. Think of it like national brain surgery. We want to cut out the tumor, without damaging the organ. Those three will mitigate the chance of damaging the organ.

Of course, due to events that have little to do with Trump or Russia, the situation in North Korea may deteriorate further. But at least we have three competent people who will do everything they can to not get us in a catastrophe based on a failing Administration's desperation.