10+ Year Old Account
    pls stop hating on Raildex

It's hurting my feelings.

The only good thing about upcoming Fate releases is Heaven's Feel and more animated Mashu Kyrielite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    pls stop hating on Raildex

It's hurting my feelings.
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaataku, Onee-sama!

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    atleast it was no Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai i never wanted my time more back after that and i watched Monster Mesume....
    oh boy, i watched that anime a few weeks ago because someone mentioned in /r/pcmasterrace that this anime had a ME3 kind of ending, i was like, well this can be that bad, keep in mind that i dont watch this type of anime. I laughed at some of the jokes and some of the characters were "ok" written like kuroneko (oh boy that crying in the park was soul crushing) Im glad that kyousuke wasnt such a pushover character that tried to make everyone happy only to make things worse and the anime ending with manami hugging kyousuke head in a boat... and part of me think that i would have liked that ending more because they butchered kyousuke and kirino character so bad in that ending.

I've read that the ending was the result of the anime publishers wanted to tone down the incest theme and in the light novel is implied that kyousuke used his one time wish from winning the bet to get back together with kirino, im not sure if any of these are true or not but at least the guy from reddit was right, what a shitty ending.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    What are you guys memeing about? Raildex is fun.
    That is something i dont want to hear from someone with a Blame! avatar...

I don't regret reading and watching OreImo.

Index certainly wasn't a masterpiece and I think Railgun is much better, but overall Raildex makes for an enjoyable franchise. Nice to see that you recognized my avatar though. Not enough people around here have read Blame, unfortunately.
    No idea was Railgun is but if it has (alot) less naked children and fanservice in it i maybe watch it.

To bad the Blame! movie wasnt that good to draw more attention to Nihei Tsutomu works and KoS missed abit the deepness of Biomega, Blame! and Abara.

What is the thing with boats? Why do you discriminate against boats?
    boats aren't christian enough

just look at this German Heavy Cruiser

Index certainly wasn't a masterpiece and I think Railgun is much better, but overall Raildex makes for an enjoyable franchise.
    No idea was Railgun is but if it has (alot) less naked children and fanservice in it i maybe watch it.
    Miyagie basically answered for me, with the additional complaint of lack of completion.

And Miyagie: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun ("A Certain Scientific Railgun") is a spinoff that focuses on Mikoto Misaka (electromagnetic girl) and her friends. It is basically Index + junior high girl stuff. Its second season, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, continues the story and is most notable for its "Sisters" arc, or retelling of the incident involving Accelerator and the MISAKA clones. This first part of the second season is actually quite good, and you don't have to watch the first season to enjoy it; second half is anime-original, and I didn't watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Railgun is basically the same story but from Misaka Mikoto's view. I just like the cast more. I'm not a big fan of Touma and Index.
    Totally answer-sniped.

Railgun is basically the same story but from Misaka Mikoto's view. I just like the cast more. I'm not a big fan of Touma and Index.

And yes, it's a real shame about the Blame movie. It was nice to see some of the characters animated, even though it was only CGI, but everything was completely off. Then again, I think Blame would be incredibly hard to adapt properly.

Funnily enough, Nihei made this little animation at some point and despite being low-quality it's the best take on animating Blame that I've seen so far lol

edit: That gif actually illustrates my favorite panel from the Blame manga as well.
    You never watched the Log. short movies ?

There is also a shitty old 3d version of the prolog.
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2017-08-03 at 11:39 PM.

In the event of an emergency she could be used as a flotation device...

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    In the event of an emergency she could be used as a flotation device...
    I expected something more about motorboating.

You fail as a German.

I know that there are different types of shorts for Blame but I also know of their reception so I didn't bother with the rest once I tried one of them found it to be quite bad. I don't remember which one it was I tried though.

The one you posted, however, is pretty good and actually a lot closer to what I'd like a Blame adaptation to look like than the movie could ever be.

So, not only did you reopen my wound, you also deepened it.
    Welcome to the world of animes and mangas. 4.44

Welcome to the world of animes and mangas. 4.44
    Do you have a MAL profile?

Raildex is fucking trash. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys all have shit taste. Railgun is lovely. Mikoto is pure love, Kuroko is incredibly funny, Ruiko and Uiharu are also both extremely cute.
    You get cute girls doing cute things while also getting your dose of action, I like it much more than I like Index (Index, the character, is also incredibly annoying, fuck.)
    Last edited by Artorius; 2017-08-04 at 01:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    imo the Railgun Sisters arc is the only good part of the series. I dropped Index because it was trash and the rest of Railgun flickered between boring to passable. Misaka is cute though.

Kuroko ruined the show desu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    You get cute girls doing cute things while also get your dose of action,
    Sold, plus MAL sells it more. 48 episodes between it and S, now to find it.

Yay, it's on Funimation, yet another to add to my list.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-08-04 at 01:46 AM.