Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Anyone who complained about a Benghazi witch-hunt should be able to see that this has been 500 times worse without the dead bodies.
    Sorry, but you had 8 investigations on Benghazi and NONE of them got this far. Sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Worth noting, lots of earnings reports today so it's hard to point directly to politics as the cause of the slump.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Worth noting, lots of earnings reports today so it's hard to point directly to politics as the cause of the slump.
    Either way, I think we're going back to 'thanks Obama.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Usually The Donald is too divorced from reality to even enjoy some schadenfreude from but since they've not established a counter-narrative yet it's been pretty funny. My favourite so far;
    According to "White House Anon", this whole "Russia narrative" was supposedly being blown the fuck out on July 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    What frightens me about this is that "innocent until proven guilty" has been thrown out the window. People in the media and on the left are convinced that a crime took place because they can't accept that Crooked Hillary was an abysmal candidate that deserved to lose.
    Why doi you call her "Crooked Hillary?" Isn't she also innocent until proven guilty?

I guess you are not above double standards, and don't want to practice what you preach.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Anyone who complained about a Benghazi witch-hunt should be able to see that this has been 500 times worse without the dead bodies.
    Well, let us know once this investigation has gone on for several years.

And now we have our talking points: http://truthfeed.com/breaking-traito...rst-way/97766/

Straight from the Russian propaganda machine.

Deflect. Witch Hunt. Deep State.

It looks like Deep State shill Robert Mueller is ramping up his witch hunt of an investigation and attacking President Trump in new ways, and he’s hitting new lows in doing so.

Now, Mueller’s farce of a “special counsel,” which is stacked with Hillary and Obama loyalists and other anti-Trump Democrats, is alleging their investigation will focus on “possible financial crimes” that are “not tied” to the 2016 election.

There is no evidence of any Russian collusion because it never happened, so Mueller and his team of flunkies are going to try and destroy President Trump in any way they can.

These allegations are not only low down and disgusting, they’re completely unethical, and the powers behind this unbelievable assault on our president should do themselves a favor and listen to the voice of the American people.

Given their agenda is to rid their Globalist, Deep State masters of Trump by any means necessary, they should also read up on their history; specifically the French and American Revolutions, which seems to be something they’ve forgotten or overlooked…
    This is what Russian propaganda looks like and this is the shit that fills these forums. These are the talking points you'll see.
    Last edited by maomoa; 2017-08-03 at 10:48 PM.

Deleted
    Trump attorney: Trump is not considering firing special counsel Mueller
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...firing-mueller

Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    And now we have our talking points: http://truthfeed.com/breaking-traito...rst-way/97766/

This is what Russian propaganda looks like and this is the shit that fills these forums. These are the talking points you'll see.
    It lines up with what Medvedev said recently.

So, they walked into the talking points diner and just said, "Gimme the usual, but with a dash of crazy."? Because those are the same ones they've been using for months, save the thinly veiled references to armed revolt : P

These guys are delusional.

This part:
    should do themselves a favor and listen to the voice of the American people.
    I answer with the fact that we just discovered 38% is not actually the floor on Trump's approval rating:
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    What frightens me about this is that "innocent until proven guilty" has been thrown out the window.
    "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

Cry me a damn river, hypocrite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    To be fair nearly all of them appear to be banned at the moment.
    That's one thing, but in bombshell threads like this it does typically take them several hours, even sometimes a couple of days to begin responding. It typically happens once r/The_Donald has made up some wild conspiracy theory and started passing it around Facebook for a few hours that the Trump trolls come in and start throwing the exact same lines I see circling facebook. They don't know how to respond until their masters have told them what to think and what to say about all of... this.

At the moment though, what little is circulating is:

"Mueller is a cuck"
    "Mueller is a deep state Killary Klinton agent."
    "It's not Trump that's being investigated!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    That's one thing, but in bombshell threads like this it does typically take them several hours, even sometimes a couple of days to begin responding. It typically happens once r/The_Donald has made up some wild conspiracy theory and started passing it around Facebook for a few hours that the Trump trolls come in and start throwing the exact same lines I see circling facebook. They don't know how to respond until their masters have told them what to think and what to say about all of... this.

At the moment though, what little is circulating is:

"Mueller is a cuck"
    "Mueller is a deep state Killary Klinton agent."
    "It's not Trump that's being investigated!"
    Yeah, exactly what Trump's lawyer said. Trump isn't being investigated, it's his campaign. He totally wasn't part of his campaign. Even though he dictated his son's excuse about that meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Trump attorney: Trump is not considering firing special counsel Mueller
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...firing-mueller

[IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/f00acf-1501800550.gif[IMG]
    Isn't it par for the course for when one of Dumb-Dumb Donnie's cronies speaks up and says Donald the Doofus WON'T do something - less than 24 hours, Dumbass Deplorable Dump will do the EXACT opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Isn't it par for the course for when one of Dumb-Dumb Donnie's cronies speaks up and says Donald the Doofus WON'T do something - less than 24 hours, Dumbass Deplorable Dump will do the EXACT opposite?
    Pretty much. In this case, he really can't. If he does, congress reinstates him. If he fires Sessions, he won't get another AG through confirmation to put someone else who would fire him.

Dems are still planning pro forma hearings through the recess just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    My favorite quote "And Americans deserve to know how much #Mueller's #democrat dream team chasing unicorns has cost us."
    Let's compare it side by side to what the Hillary investigations have cost, and which investigations have been more fruitful.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So Murkowski ended up being the senator scheduling the pro forma hearings to stop any recess shenanigans. Fucking lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    So Murkowski ended up being the senator scheduling the pro forma hearings to stop any recess shenanigans. Fucking lol.
    Hahaha oh god, this is hilarious. This is what you get when you attempt to threaten someone without knowing what the fuck you're doing. You get fucked in ways you never expected.