Frost mage problems in mythic raid

Hello!

So I am wondering if the following mechanics are intented or not, because its quite frustrating...

On Demonic Inquisition Splitting Ice stacks Torment, however on Fallen Avatar splitting ice does not hit the Maiden...

vs

Fire mages can spread ignite on Demonic without getting any stacks of Torment, AND on Fallen Avatar ignite, and Phoenix Flames also hits maiden.

The next one which comes into my mind is Desolate Host, the hit box of the boss is so big, frozen orb stops like 10 yards before the add pack on the upper side, so they don't get any dmg from frozen orb + no ice lance stacks.

Is this intended, or just out of developer's sight?

Deleted
    On my sub rogue, I on a daily basis go on the second platform due to DFA/SHS getting buggd

On my warlock i sometimes cant summon newcomers in the raid when we enter desolate host fight

So yeah i think its an oversight from them

"On my warlock i sometimes cant summon newcomers in the raid when we enter desolate host fight"

That's intended.

You can't interact with people on the opposite realm. Ie. If dude who popped Feast is on spirit realm, people outside it can't eat. If you try and summon people on the outside realm, warlock who popped summon stone needs to also be 'outside', etc.

Spirit realm CAN'T interact with stuff on the outside realm, and vice versa. It's their gimmick to avoid aoe heals and cooldowns having an effect on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    "On my warlock i sometimes cant summon newcomers in the raid when we enter desolate host fight"

That's intended.

You can't interact with people on the opposite realm. Ie. If dude who popped Feast is on spirit realm, people outside it can't eat. If you try and summon people on the outside realm, warlock who popped summon stone needs to also be 'outside', etc.

Spirit realm CAN'T interact with stuff on the outside realm, and vice versa. It's their gimmick to avoid aoe heals and cooldowns having an effect on both sides.

actually thats not the reason for it. That room has this weird phasing set up that makes it not plausible (most of the time) to target people not inside the room or in the same realm. If you are wanting to summon someone in dala. You have to run out of the room, then you can target them, then run back down and click the stone.
    You are correct about not being able to interacting with other people's "objects" including the summoning portal. however, that is not the reason for not being able to summon.

Demonic Inquisition you just need to position yourself correctly to not cause icelance to split. When either boss is doing his ultimate that stacks torment if you hit them, have your mage's back face it. IL will not hit the boss. You will most likely need to be closer up to melee range to do this position correctly.

IL not splitting on Maiden is intended. Otherwise Mages would be king padders on that fight, worse than spriests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Demonic Inquisition you just need to position yourself correctly to not cause icelance to split. When either boss is doing his ultimate that stacks torment if you hit them, have your mage's back face it. IL will not hit the boss. You will most likely need to be closer up to melee range to do this position correctly.

IL not splitting on Maiden is intended. Otherwise Mages would be king padders on that fight, worse than spriests.
    Yeah I am doing it, I usually stand next to the edge between the 2 boss, so if i get a purple bubble i dont put it in between the two boss for the melee players, however after adds starting to come all ranged in our team has to focus them asap, so belac is blocking the way so i blink to the middle of the room which literally ruins the whole part of positioning. Moreover, if an add follows you and you are where i usually am, you have to move which again screws is.

- So why phoenix flame and ignite spreads on maiden then, making fire mages in a very good position on that fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just turn around, splitting ice shouldn't be a problem then, works for me.

[/URL]

Thanks mate, i'll try it out next week

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Just turn around, splitting ice shouldn't be a problem then, works for me.

This graphic +your avatar just made my afternoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drish View Post
    This graphic +your avatar just made my afternoon.
    A professional at using paint.net.
    [/URL]