Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what r/the_donald will think of their messiah acting like a cuck .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I wonder what r/the_donald will think of their messiah acting like a cuck .
    You asked and I shall deliver (god I feel sick)

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._a_conspiracy/

the first post
    So I have a few questions. Who made the recording/transcript? Who was present during the conversations? Is this a inside (WH) job? Or an agency job? And, given this is conspiracy and we all advocate for transparency, how do you feel about this? Do you think the Presidents of two nations should be able to speak freely to one another without their exact words being exposed?
    Responses

Its TREASON! Flat out.. No mincing of words.... Person who leaked should go to jail.. Newspaper should be fined for publishing classified documents... Its EZ.. TREASON.... No way to water it down...
    Jail? You're way too kind. I'd go for electrocution to death.
    Snipping out a few words out of the middle of a coversation and running full spread attacks on president Trump has been so overplayed I'm surprised they still try it as I thought people had caught on after the last 200 times over the past 2 years. When ever an article is quoting Trump or Trump team member/supporter always read the full transcript. Notice how Wapo didn't provide it in their article? 99.9% there is only one reason for that, they don't want you to read the facts and want you to rely only on their interpretation of the facts. (Reference famous CNN anchor "Remember its illegal for you to look at these Wikileaks, it's different for the media, so every thing you learn about this, you're learning from us")

Sure the first one asking for the deaths is pretty standard but the last one is the special one. HE (no way a women writes this) is full on denial

Dumpster-in-Chief is as pathetic as the morons who support and voted for him. I'm as shocked as when I was told the sky is blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You asked and I shall deliver (god I feel sick)

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._a_conspiracy/

the first post

Responses

Sure the first one asking for the deaths is pretty standard but the last one is the special one. HE (no way a women writes this) is full on denial
    Oh I was being facetious lol. I never meant for anyone to risk their sanity by plumbing the depths of idiocy that is the Trump subreddit .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Oh I was being facetious lol. I never meant for anyone to risk their sanity by plumbing the depths of idiocy that is the Trump subreddit .
    Someone had to do it. @ati87 should receive thread hero status.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Someone had to do it. @ati87 should receive thread hero status.
    thank god for the addblocker, the stupid huge peppe is disturbing

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in: Mexico will not pay for that stupid fucking wall.

"Isn't that from months ago -- "

Nooooooooooooope. Vincente Fox rockin' it old school, bringing back the classics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The leaks were from "anonymous sources"! Fake news!

...wait.
    Anonymous, looks like moose... ANONYMOOSE! It's those goddamn Canadians. Stupid sexy Trudeau is trying to destroy freedom!

/thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Anonymous, looks like moose... ANONYMOOSE! It's those goddamn Canadians. Stupid sexy Trudeau is trying to destroy freedom!

/thread.
    We're definitely trying to destroy your freedom... your freedom to vote yourselves into pseudo-slavery under a gigantic idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sermistalot View Post
    You guys do realize there are other forums that make fun of your echo chamber too. MMOC-Politics has gotten quite the bad rap lately.
    I spotted the /pol/ poster.

And do we care? No. It's not 'our president' that got cucked by Malcolm Trumble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

And do we care? No. It's not 'our president' that got cucked by Malcolm Trumble.
    If you are an American it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are an American it is.
    Not really. The office may as well be vacant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

This forum has turned into complete trash. It's like a one up of who can hate Trump the worst. 7 1/2 more years of shit posting to go.

Not really. The office may as well be vacant.
    Just because you don't recognize him as President does not mean he isn't President.
    Remember how foolish all the people looked that didn't recognize Obama as President. That is how people look that don't recognize Trump as President.
    Do you want to appear as foolish as those people that didn't recognize Obama as President now do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    This forum has turned into complete trash. It's like a one up of who can hate Trump the worst. 7 1/2 more years of shit posting to go.
    That is why it has it has turned into the laughing stock it has. Sooner or later the "powers that be" will recognize this and changes will happen.

Just because you don't recognize him as President does not mean he isn't President.
    Remember how foolish all the people looked that didn't recognize Obama as President. That is how people look that don't recognize Trump as President.
    Do you want to appear as foolish as those people that didn't recognize Obama as President now do you?

- - - Updated - - -

That is why it has it has turned into the laughing stock it has. Sooner or later the "powers that be" will recognize this and changes will happen.
    It's the same reason I quit hanging on Reddit, the occasional politics post is fun and witty, but the front page is littered with all anti Trump crap all the time now. You want to get good reddit on Karma just post how much you love Michelle Obama and will get voted to the moon.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    You'd think I'd be numb to it by now.
    I keep having the same thought - at what point does he deplorable shit just become routine. Wtf are we going to do for news when he's gone.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's far easier to recognize someone as president when they are acting like one. Do think that any of Trump's behavior is consistent with being Presidential?

Oh, nvm - you're one of those.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the same reason I quit hanging on Reddit, the occasional politics post is fun and witty, but the front page is littered with all anti Trump crap all the time now. You want to get good reddit on Karma just post how much you love Michelle Obama and will get voted to the moon.
    So you have trouble with hearing the truth about what your God-King is up to? From his own mouth? How deplorable.

This forum is not Breitbart or Fox News, getting their funding from Trump’s allies.
    The “powers that be” here don’t care if Trump is being ridiculed for his own idiocy.
    (Remember that’s what this thread is about, right? Trump’s. Exposed. Idiocy.)
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Omg he believed his post so much he deleted it. ROFL.

(not yours, I'm referring to the person you responded to with your post above - just to be clear)

It’s like you remaining defenders of him are a shrinking minority or something. Huh.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

They are obviously talking about resident trumpers.

No, but really, this is a tiny sub-forum of a smallish forum, its not known on the internet at all.