Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    If they dress like this and THEN complains that men stare, then i dont really know what they want.
    Women want attention and NOT attention at same time :thinking:
    Dammnit, if staring is a crime then I'm going to jail. I'm also taking you down with me for incitement!

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    What if I look without you noticing? It's not sexual harassment, right?
    That's even worse. That's spying AND lechery. Best to just gouge your eyes out.

The follow up article to this will be "Why aren't guys noticing me? The struggles of dating in 2017"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xwolf1989 View Post
    im staring at "her" am i a criminal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer8585 View Post
    Dammnit, if staring is a crime then I'm going to jail. I'm also taking you down with me for incitement!
    Both of u gon go to an Siberian workcamp for 50years for ur atrocities against mankind.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    He's got a point tho Take ownership of your behaviour.
    It's still overhyped bullshit.

I can literally imagine it.... ohhh myyyy gawd, like, he, like, started at me so hard, omgggg I feel sooo violated right now, I can't even.... T_T

It's rude to stare, but I don't think I'd call it sexual harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Both of u gon go to an Siberian workcamp for 50years for ur atrocities against mankind.
    dont you mean "womenkind"?

We are "wired" to look at other people's body parts depending on our sexual preference. How is it different to look at someone's breasts or eyes, If we're imagining sexual activity with said person regardless?

Feminism has a place, but like so many other movements, it takes things up a notch or two.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I can literally imagine it.... ohhh myyyy gawd, like, he, like, started at me so hard, omgggg I feel sooo violated right now, I can't even.... T_T
    Uh-huh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It can be rude. But should not be classified as sexual harassment. That is ridiculous. In a work environment, I can see it as being too distracting and a employee would have the right to complain about it to management. But out in the general public environment? Na.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I have no agenda, I'm just observing with horrid fascination the direction our society is taking. For example, there are people using reports like this one to call for gender segregation on public transport. They want women only carriages so women can have a safe space.
    Everyone has an agenda, and it becomes obvious with the language they use. Yours can easily be determined in your attempt to declare that you have no agenda... then you proceed to state your agenda.

i bet if a woman stares at a guy its not sexual harassment

Sexual harassment as a whole is normally only pursued in the legal sense in schools and at work. Staring can easily be determined to be sexual harassment in those situations. When it comes to private establishments, it's not likely to be sexual harassment to just stare. However, that does not stop a person from asking the proprietor to toss someone out on their ass. When it comes to public property, there is no expectation of privacy, and if a person feels uncomfortable, he or she should either leave and/or notify a police officer.

Yes, the person leering is still creepy.

You don't have a right not to be uncomfortable or offended.

If you don't like people looking at you, leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    How do you stare at someone suggestively?
    You be someone the women isn't attracted to.

This sort of bullshit doesn't help women much. Which doesn't excuse the usual asshole misogynists in this thread piling in, in an attempt to be desperately outraged by something.

sheltered fucking people

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    You don't have a right not to be uncomfortable or offended.

If you don't like people looking at you, leave.
    That does not apply to American sexual harassment laws for workplaces and schools.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    This. I mean if I lock my eyes on a girl's tits, of course that's inappropriate. Only morons and assholes don't know how to look away at the last second or make it look like they were doing something else.

I mean how whiny does a man have to be that when they're caught staring at a nice ass or whatever their response is to cry about how it isn't inappropriate.

@OP you know damn well its inappropriate to do what the article is talking about.
    Oh right, so it is only inappropriate when they notice, that is some serious mental gymnastics. I mean, how whiny does a man have to be that when they are "caught looking" to pretend that they didn't look. People are going to stare, this is normal human behavior, if you wish to not be stared at then wear cloths and not some elaborate form of undergarments. And even if you go into public full burka then people can still stare at you, you do not have some right to not be stared at.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    I did a hidden cam experiment the other day ..
    voyeurist image of a lady at the supermarket
    Oh, it is called "hidden cam experiment" nowadays. In my days we called that "voyeurism" and "needy". If i may give you an advice.. take all your courage together and tell that woman you love it. Just to find your images of her in a drawer short before you two marry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xwolf1989 View Post
    dont you mean "womenkind"?
    Guess ill be joining u 2 then for MY crime.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Time to start putting out eyes.
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."