Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Have to agree...man buns and skinny jeans especially...can't stand them in general but men especially.
    I've seen some, and by some I mean a very select paltry few, who have been able to pull off the man bun. There was definitely no skinny jean in sight though.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Obesity is a problem

Regarding beards I think the issue is guys see really hot guys with stylish facial hair and try to emulate it thinking they will look hot too but forgetting you need to have the right face and figure to look hot!
    Did you just call it a "figure"?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    You don't have to be gay to think a guy is attractive.
    That's called insecurity.
    Errmmm, yah you have to be gay to find guys attractive. lol insecurity...this guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I've seen some, and by some I mean a very select paltry few, who have been able to pull off the man bun. There was definitely no skinny jean in sight though.
    I haven't as of yet lol...but then again I'm more into shorter hair in general...even on women I think a good short haircut can be really sexy.

Obesity is a problem

Regarding beards I think the issue is guys see really hot guys with stylish facial hair and try to emulate it thinking they will look hot too but forgetting you need to have the right face and figure to look hot!
    I agree, a beard looks better on a square jaw, and should not also be on a fat dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said I keep it to look more like a grown up...but I don't let it grow to long...I try to keep it sorta thin...hipsters are annoying and they ruin things. :'(

- - - Updated - - -

Lot of insecure guys around...
    Fuck those fucking hipsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Errmmm, yah you have to be gay to find guys attractive. lol insecurity...this guy
    You have some next level issues with yourself if you can't say a guy has his shit and his look together and would be considered attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    and certain gentlemen BUT do you think men on average are more attractive now than say 20/10 year ago?
    This isn't a good idea. The views of girls who World of Warcraft are very different to an average girl.4

Results will be very inaccurate.

Depends on the guy. Some guys are suited for an old-fashioned look, others aren't.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. I'm straight, there are still women I'd find attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to agree...man buns and skinny jeans especially...can't stand them in general but men especially.
    I disagree strongly on the man bun. A proper man bun is sexy as hell.

I mean, as long as you don't pair it with hipster shit like tight pants, or shave parts of your head into patterns or any of that nonsense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This isn't a good idea. The views of girls who World of Warcraft are very different to an average girl.4

Not everybody here WoW and unfortunately the stereotype of WoW gamers physical appearance is real. Very few are what I call hot

I don't think we can generalize here. There were some styles in the late 90s that I really liked and there are some that I like today.

I got the feeling that, starting in the 90s, men started to care more for their looks and this overlapped more with what women find attractive (of course this varies). To me, this is an athletic body (no bodybuilder, but no beer belly either) and a handsome face and a guy who knows what to do with it. Some people look absolutely gorgeous with long hair, others don't. Some can shave their hair and look fantastic while others... not so much. Same thing with beards. Oh and neckbeards are a no-go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Not really. I'm straight, there are still women I'd find attractive.
    what??? I don't get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Here's my opinion on the man bun: you need to actually have long hair, and the bun needs to be the same kind of bun that women use to put their hair up. The trend of guys with short hair getting their sides clipped and then putting their hair into little tiny topknots is what looks truly terrible.

A dude with a good head of long hair that is well cared for who throws it up in a messy bun to get it out of his face looks fine. A dude who grew his hair out for 2 months and then clipped his sides short so he can have a goofy little topknot looks stupid.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

I mean, as long as you don't pair it with hipster shit like tight pants, or shave parts of your head into patterns or any of that nonsense.
    Aye. These guys are really sexy

I like that men no longer tend to sport the mullet and such.

It's also become more common for men and women to be "fit but not overly muscular" which I like. Don't need to be a Captain America, but being somewhat fit and having a small amount of body fat never hurts.

As for faces being more attractive, I think it's about as mixed as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

Few people have said that...but I can honestly say I haven't seen a good one or one that wasn't worn by some generic hipster dufus.

Not everybody here WoW and unfortunately the stereotype of WoW gamers physical appearance is real. Very few are what I call hot
    Stereotypes are just that. Nobody's ever gathered every single WoW-player or indeed other gamers to make some sort of objective study on the subject...

Plenty of people are hot, plenty of people are not, regardless of the hobby. And it's not like someone needs to be hot in order to recognize it in others...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

Hahahahaha! What an utterly retarded view. I don't think we can blame WoW when it comes to you.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-08-04 at 05:17 PM.

Haven't really noticed any kind of dramatic shift in looks, apart from fashion. So I'd say it's all the same more or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Yeah! Insecurity. Y'know, that thing you're trying to hide at this very moment.

hmm. idk.

it depends on the individual, really. i think in any time period, there were attractive and unattractive people. the styles and trends of each decade help or hurt that attractiveness, but if someone's legitimately good looking, they can pull off even some of the worst fashion.

in general, i tend to only find a certain few types of guys attractive. these types have always existed in one form or another.

either like the guy on the left(phil anselmo, pic is from the 90's) or

or traps(traps usually aren't going to fully transition, they're boys that want to just look like girls but still be boys).