Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    Lead off game for next month's bundle is Killing Floor 2
    Doesn't feel promising considering how many times Killing Floor 2 has been given away for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Doesn't feel promising considering how many times Killing Floor 2 has been given away for free.
    AFAIK, Killing Floor 2 has never been given away, only KF1 has.

It's never been given away for free (well, outside of it being the PS+ free game on PS4 in June : P), that's the first game you're thinking of. I think the cheapest KF2 has been is a bit under $20 (after store specific discounts on top of the 33% off), but it's usually $20 or more even on sale.

I bought KF2 for 13.49€ about a month ago on Steam. Think it was during their free-to-play weekend.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feel like I should have caved in on the last humble bundle. This month doesn't seem very interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Feel like I should have caved in on the last humble bundle. This month doesn't seem very interesting to me.
    Yea it was a great bundle...I was debating buying KF2 during the steam summer sale and decided not to...Glad I didn't. So now if/when my PS+ sub lapses I can still play it.. I think I may just pay for the monthly every month unless the early release game is nothing close to anything I'd be interested in...Still kicking myself for not subbing during Stellaris and Dirt Rally months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idea Factory JRPG sale (Neptunia games and Fairy Fencer F) https://www.bundlestars.com/en/colle...eid=4f7d3dc646

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Bundlestars already had their summer sale. Guess not https://www.bundlestars.com/en/games...,dlc&sale=true

10+ Year Old Account
    They're based out of the UK, so were probably waiting for some actual Summer Sunshine to start the sale, looks like they finally gave up hope of sun and just pushed the sale out

- - - Updated - - -

Extra 10% discount if you use the code summer10 too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    They're based out of the UK, so were probably waiting for some actual Summer Sunshine to start the sale, looks like they finally gave up hope of sun and just pushed the sale out

- - - Updated - - -

Extra 10% discount if you use the code summer10 too.
    What do you mean? It was blazing sunshine when I looked out of the window this morning. I mean, sure...it was pissing it down by the time I got out of the door & cloudy & then sunny off & on for hours afterwards, but surely that adds up to half an hour of sun?

- - - Updated - - -

Humble is doing a sci-fi sale.
    Solus Project is good too. A roaming game with some freaky dolls o0

Treated myself to Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak.
    Been watching loads of Dreamlands casting the game lately, looks good.

- - - Updated - - -

If you like SHMUPs, Sine Mora is quite a good game, different. Few places have it on sale now, worth grabbing.
    If you already have it, they're remaking it & anyone owning the original, will get the newer one for free too.
    https://www.destructoid.com/sine-mor...s-424288.phtml

Also co-op is being added & other bits

10+ Year Old Account
    As I described todays weather on Discord:
    Rixis - Today at 6:18 PM
    We've had some spasticated weather today. Went out this morning, had to wear my rain coat, it was pissing down. Came back, was sunny, so I looked like a right div with my raincoat. Went out later it was sunny, so I wore my hoodie. Came back and it was pissing down, so I got soaked.
    Good old English summer.

Deleted
    As I described todays weather on Discord:
    It has been mental hasn't it? Never sure if to go out in flip flops & a rain coat or wellies & a sun hat haha.

Huh? They are in the northern hemisphere so it's been summer for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    The UK knows no such thing as "summer".
    I'll gladly trade my California summer for UK summer then.

I loathe summer, the coooler and wetter it is here in the UK the better - I just wish it wasn't so damned muggy - roll on October and autumn ...

Edit to stay on topic - highly recommend Elite Dangerous in the Humble sales, but get the Commander Deluxe edition, you'll want the Horizons expansion that comes with it.
    Last edited by Davemetalhead; 2017-08-08 at 08:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    The UK knows no such thing as "summer".
    We've seen pictures of it!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll gladly trade my California summer for UK summer then.
    We'd be crawling out of our caves going "Ug, bright fire in sky, must worship strange entity!" ;p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    I loathe summer, the coooler and wetter it is here in the UK the better - I just wish it wasn't so damned muggy - roll on October and autumn ...

Edit to stay on topic - highly recommend Elite Dangerous in the Humble sales, but get the Commander Deluxe edition, you'll want the Horizons expansion that comes with it.
    Definitely better with Horizons, makes the game a tad easier.
    More so now there's those new sites to visit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Relevant

Meanwhile someone I know's been trying to get a sun...I mean sunbed tan for over a month & is still almost translucent

Chucking it down non-stop today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I can't wait for winter so I can get rid of this bloody fan, it's huge and takes up far too much space, I have to keep it running through the night so I don't sweat so much I dehydrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I can't wait for winter so I can get rid of this bloody fan, it's huge and takes up far too much space, I have to keep it running through the night so I don't sweat so much I dehydrate.

you do realize that sweat evaporating while the fan is on, is actually exactly the thing that's keeping you cool right? XD

PS: the fan makes it evaporate faster