Poll: What will the new raid abbreviation be?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Do you guys take pleasure in being killjoys when it comes to harmless conversation or are you cursed?
    Never understood the purpose of dropping in just to say you don't care.

OT, I'd say ANT is most likely. The Burning Throne part of the name is just decoration. Most people will likely call it Antorus properly.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Idk about writing it down, talking I'll probably use "Throne", just as I refer to ToS as Tomb.
    We've already had Throne though, T15 :-)

Auntie's Burning Throat.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Same how The Throne of Thunder became ToT
    That's because its name was simply Throne of Thunder; no "the" was present in the name. I do agree, however, that "the" is normally not added, with the exception of "AotC".
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

Let's call it DM, because we can never have enough DMs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    Ant. Like the bug.
    this.

Ant seems to flow the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    That's because its name was simply Throne of Thunder; no "the" was present in the name. I do agree, however, that "the" is normally not added, with the exception of "AotC".
    Yeah, just a habit cause i've always said the Throne of Thunder. over time you forget it's not actually in the name. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I imagine most people will end up calling it BT or TBT for The Burning Throne.

Personally I like Antorus, though. I'm never a huge fan of abbreviations for words that short, and I think the name is really cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    ABT. Same how The Throne of Thunder became ToT. Or Trial of the Crusader became TOC. Typically, the word "the" isn't added.
    Throne of Thunder doesn't have a "the" in it's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    Ant. Like the bug.
    That was the same one that I figured. Rather than reading the whole title people will just go with Antorus which will then get shortened to Ant. We are going to spend 6 months+ raiding Ant :P lol We're gunna need Ant Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Never understood the purpose of dropping in just to say you don't care.

OT, I'd say ANT is most likely. The Burning Throne part of the name is just decoration. Most people will likely call it Antorus properly.
    I dunno, Antorus properly seems kind of long.

I vote "Arg".. fun for Scandinavians at least! (hint: it translates to "Angry")