Has blizzard ever made a reveal without giving us the expansion title? I don't think it has ever happened and it doesn't make a lot of sense in my head, where are people getting this idea from?

does this look like a map of some sort , also whats about the other rune on left or its just random drawing

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well, it could be another clue towards Kul Tiras. After all, the Proudmoores' are the ruling family of the kingdom (presumption).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dadori View Post

does this look like a map of some sort , also whats about the other rune on left or its just random drawing
    Nah... just arcane runes.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    .., where are people getting this idea from?
    marketing school dropouts

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't think blizz would talk about 7.3 as Ion just did a Q&A about it(well mostly about it) and it will have been out on the ptr for more than month at that point. Would 7.3.5 be enough to talk about at a huge gaming convention like Gamescon? It also cost a lot of money for a trip to send some from America to Europe. So if Ion and Terran are going to gamescon just for 7.3.5 it would seem like a waste of blizzards money. They could just have a stream with Ion playing/talking whatever they are adding in 7.3.5 like they did for the chromie scenario.

What I expect is that 7.3.5 will lead into the new expansion and with that they will tease it. This would make the hype for WoW and thus more money for blizzard to justify being there.

Eh, maybe I am too hopeful.

Bruh, how high are you?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what, I just realized we haven't even got one of those registered trademarks yet. We had plenty of those in the previous expac speculation threads!

Also, the runes on Jaina's hands are just runes.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I don't think next expansion will have Old Gods as one of its main themes. Naga, yes, if it's indeed a sea expansion.

Probably, Kul Tiras has been pushed into the open seas. Now, it's close to Kezan, Zandalar and other islands. We have an exploration expansion, with Naga as main villains, and probably Nazjatar as last patch. And lots of updates on Alliance and Horde.
    Kul Tiras will be to the west of Gilneas and north of Vashj'ir.

oh god, not this shit again. your shadow hold clues about next expansion. true story! you have to look at it at exactly 36.5 deg, at noon, the truths will be revealed to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Ion is the lead game designer, he would be there anyway.
    If AA is there - coupled with the confirmed attendees - then it's safe to say that an announcement will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    oh god, not this shit again. your shadow hold clues about next expansion. true story! you have to look at it at exactly 36.5 deg, at noon, the truths will be revealed to you!
    This is less far fetched than some of the hints people find. There are plenty of real hints to be found, no need to search every pebble.

We should put together an attendee list of Blizzard employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Kul Tiras will be to the west of Gilneas and north of Vashj'ir.
    If the Cataclysm wouldn't have happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's take quite a few cold hard facts in to consideration:

This entire expansion(Legion) has had influences of old gods, naga, and now void.
    They data mined KulTiras gear with a map sewn into it.
    Christie Golden is writing a book about the troll wars.
    Now they released the key art featuring Jaina.

This is the south seas expansion. Period. Like it or not we're finally getting it. It's going to wrap up azshara, nzoth, the troll nations, and Jaina's story arch. EVERY single book released since Arthas revolved around the build up of an expansion for wow so a troll themed book is going to be the tie in for the troll nation, 8.0 will likely result in a naga invasion with Kul'Tiras refugees popping up in main cities which explains where we will get the data mined gear, and Jaina will become the major NPC replacing Khadgar(he's been in the spotlight far too long now) in the next expansion. Anyone who's played the game long enough knows that this is how it'll be because it's painfully obvious. I for one am hype for this and can't wait.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If the Cataclysm wouldn't have happened.
    a) The canonical location for Kul Tiras is at the mouth of Baradin Bay.
    b) It would be illogical as Hell for the island to "shift" anywhere else.
    c) I have no desire to rehash this conversation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Has blizzard ever made a reveal without giving us the expansion title? I don't think it has ever happened and it doesn't make a lot of sense in my head, where are people getting this idea from?
    I haven't read all of the pages of this thread. Who suggested they would do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be South Seas expansion themed but it may go differently then all of us think.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post

This entire expansion(Legion) has had influences of old gods, naga, and now void.

This is the south seas expansion. Period. Like it or not we're finally getting it. It's going to wrap up azshara, nzoth, the troll nations, and Jaina's story arch. EVERY single book released since Arthas revolved around the build up of an expansion for wow so a troll themed book is going to be the tie in for the troll nation, 8.0 will likely result in a naga invasion with Kul'Tiras refugees popping up in main cities which explains where we will get the data mined gear, and Jaina will become the major NPC replacing Khadgar(he's been in the spotlight far too long now) in the next expansion. Anyone who's played the game long enough knows that this is how it'll be because it's painfully obvious. I for one am hype for this and can't wait.
    Tell me more about how Jaina will be the main npc on this expansion talking to HORDE and alliance players alike.

....Much more chances she will be the next Gul'dan imo. But prob just the alliance main quest giver.

The South Seas concept is nothing more than fan-fiction, and Blizzard is a for-profit corporation. Hence, it would be illogical for them to include Zandalar, Kezan, and Kul Tiras within a single expansion. Honestly, since it's unlikely to happen, people need to get over the amalgamation concept for the islands within the Great/South Seas.

This is the south seas expansion. Period.
    The problem here is that Troll wars not only happened long time ago, but its also about conflict between forest trolls of Amani Empire and humans/elves. So I don't really see how Christie Golden new book fits with the rest of your 'facts' and south seas.
    Last edited by DelusionalBear; 2017-08-04 at 07:56 PM.