Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    2 years ago i switched my diet to 1 time only meat per week so i prefer to get just the good stuff. McD is no option now for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minimum wage "jobs". What did you expect? For people to be professional? Be happy? Be grateful?
    I don't. But I would also not pay 9 bucks for a burger, for 9 bucks that shit better be made by a Michelin star chef.

The making of this post is making me want mcdonalds, right now.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Deleted
    Orlong complaining about McDonalds LOL

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Today was the last straw and I have officially added McDonalds to my boycott list. I demand they either increase the quality of staff to make the food properly, or lower their prices. At almost $9.00 for a large Big Mac meal their prices are very close to what you would pay for a cooked to order higher quality (and more substantial meat patty) burger and fries at a diner or pub. The only reason anyone eats at McDonalds is speed. Here are a list of things that happen no matter which McDonalds Ive gone to, that continue even after repeated complaints to management.

Drive Thru is the priority. They couldnt care less about the people inside, as long as they meet that drive thru time goal, often cheating the clock by parking people after they order as well

Undercooking/not cooking food properly in order to rush people through the drive thru or to get them out of the lobby

Putting full to the top baskets of fries and chicken nuggets in the deep fryer which causes them to not cook properly because they are all crammed in. Regulations require baskets to be no more than 30% full. The workers are lazy and dont want to be constantly manning the fryers.

Pulling fries up 20 to 30 seconds early which makes them floppy and not golden brown. (same goes for hash browns in the morning)

Being skimpy on sauces and condiments (when you squeeze a burger the sauces should drip out the sides. You shouldnt have to take off the top bun and wonder where the ketchup is, nor would any normal person be able to use 2 packets of ketchup for an entire large order of fries, or 1 sauce cup for 6 nuggets and be satisfied.

Giving you 1 napkin if you use the drive through. Who in the hell can eat an entire meal using just one napkin???

And their biggest offense - Leaving the damn cheese exposed to air all day!!!!! This cause the edges/corners to dry out and become nasty. The lazy asses cant even take the time to cover the cheese each time they pull a slice out of the bin

And lastly, I have written an email to corporate twice a week for the last 2 years requesting McDonalds switch to round cheese as square cheese causes my OCD to flare. The bun is round, the burger is round, why in the hell cant the cheese be round too!!

Am I the only one that is outraged by these things? People need to stop eating at MCDonalds to force them to change!
    So THAT is what made you wanna stop eating garbage?
    Increase the quality of the staff at a job that barely pays you enough to live, pushing the workers so hard they'll have to quit before they have a nervous breakdown while at the same time not wanting to raise the minimum wage? You're funny.
    You get what you pay for.

Weren't you the guy that was mocking "European" portion sizes and restaurant food by the way? That would make this extra funny. Well you're welcome to Sweden any time friend so you can have some proper food.

Being skimpy on sauces and condiments (when you squeeze a burger the sauces should drip out the sides.
    No that's WAAAAYY too much. Getting disgusting messes like that (to the point where all you can taste is condiments) is why I order my sandwiches without condiments.

No mac donald's in my island.
    The only one who tried have been bombed 3 times when the building started.

For real =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that is outraged by these things? People need to stop eating at MCDonalds to force them to change!
    No, but fortunately you and the rest of the Baby Boomers are rapidly declining in relevance. So there is hope after all.

Pay your workers shit and you get shit products. It's your own fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

For once, I think @Orlong makes good points.

Except the OCD part, that's sort of unreasonable. But the rest are legitimate complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just the fact you have a "boycott list" is outrageous enough to me.
    His complains are also funny.
    That shit could happen near everywhere on a unlucky day (sick workers, dinner was rushed buy horde of sardines, broken mashines).
    But that a 1$ burger damages the enviroment by 200$ or that for 25 Cent you get a extra amount of sugar and fat to your meal that is dosed so fucking high its enough for a whole week dont wave red flags for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    For once, I think @Orlong makes good points.

Except the OCD part, that's sort of unreasonable. But the rest are legitimate complaints.
    Yeah, and I wonder why people being paid shit wouldn't much care about the quality of their products.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

depends where you live because i only heard bad about McDonalds on usa that quality is really bad there

Am I the only one outraged people like you exist? . . . . Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yeah, and I wonder why people being paid shit wouldn't much care about the quality of their products.
    I don't disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Orlong is the Dwight Schrutiest of a board filled with Dwight Schrutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    People still eat fast food? If i'm forced to eat out for a quick meal, its chipotle, other than that maybe a nice sit down restaurant every other weekend.

Stop giving companies like this money, you're feeding yourself garbage. The last time i had "fast food" was chick filet, probably about 2 years ago.
    The problem is most people only get 30 minutes for lunch breaks at work and fast food is the only thing they have time to get for lunch break

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is most people only get 30 minutes for lunch breaks at work and fast food is the only thing they have time to get for lunch break
    Novel thought; bring food from home.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Orlong is the Dwight Schrutiest of a board filled with Dwight Schrutes.
    Hey dwight dont see races and from that point i cant say that this forum is filled with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Teach yourself to meal-prep.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Not an issue in Denmark. Then again only White people to hire here.
    Jesus Christ.