Quote Originally Posted by krilad View Post
    Tell me more about how Jaina will be the main npc on this expansion talking to HORDE and alliance players alike.

....Much more chances she will be the next Gul'dan imo. But prob just the alliance main quest giver.
    you'd be surprised at how fast someone's stance can change when their homeland is swarmed by naga/old gods/trolls/pirates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I haven't read all of the pages of this thread. Who suggested they would do that?
    There is an example 3 comments before the one you quoted.

Everybody knows that blizzard have some strange fetish with trolls, and we didn't heard from them for quite a while, I wish this expansion would feature them as main villains so we can kill them and never get to see them ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    a) The canonical location for Kul Tiras is at the mouth of Baradin Bay.
    b) It would be illogical as Hell for the island to "shift" anywhere else.
    c) I have no desire to rehash this conversation.
    a) No, it's not. The canonical location for KT WAS at the mouth of Baradin Bay before the Cataclysm happened.
    b) No it wouldn't. It's canon as it has been stated by a high rank Blizzard employee.
    c) Well, then don't say Kul'tiras is right where it was before the Cataclysm because it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by krilad View Post
    Everybody knows that blizzard have some strange fetish with trolls, and we didn't heard from them for quite a while, I wish this expansion would feature them as main villains so we can kill them and never get to see them ever again.
    We'll do Zandalar at some point, but Blizzard is going to build-up the Azshara, Old God, and Void Lords concepts before killing them off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dadori View Post
    does this look like a map of some sort , also whats about the other rune on left or its just random drawing
    you cant be serious.

those are just arcane runes...

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    a) No, it's not. The canonical location for KT WAS at the mouth of Baradin Bay before the Cataclysm happened.
    b) No it wouldn't. It's canon as it has been stated by a high rank Blizzard employee.
    c) Well, then don't say Kul'tiras is right where it was before the Cataclysm because it's not.

a) Kul Tiras is at the mouth of Baradin Bay. Until you have proof otherwise, it's CANON.
    b) You're referencing a post by a CM (Bashiok, one other CM, and a random response - by Alex Afrasiabi - to a query on Kul Tiras during the expansion), and those posts aren't canon.
    c) Do you have any proof that it's not there? No, I didn't think so. Have a nice day!
    d) Also, yes, the idea that the island shifted thousands of miles out-to-sea is comical.

P.S. Once again, I have no desire to derail this thread with another conversation about this topic, so have a nice day. You can believe in magical fairies, and I'll wait for additional proof.

http://http://blue.mmo-champion.com/...s-where-is-it/
    http://http://blue.mmo-champion.com/...swers-round-1/
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-08-04 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I haven't read all of the pages of this thread. Who suggested they would do that?
    Remember how when hey announced Legion they showed us a cinematic first. It was the Legion logo but without the word Legion. Then they showed the trailer. The idea in my mind would be to tease everyone and get people talking and then say find out more at Blizzcon. Sometimes a mystery is more appealing. I suppose most news sites would cover it either way though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Revealing an expansion with it's features without revealing it's title at all would be the silliest thing to do ever.

You can announce you will reveal an expansion in the near future, but also have to reveal it's title with the actual reveal.
    I never said anything about revealing any features. My idea is just a video panning around faces/locations with some music. No features. Not name reveal. Just find out more at blizzcon.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    So, as is a trend with blizzard and their blizz store, i wonder what the release of this new mount means. Usually blizz store mounts are a precursor to the next expansion, this mount (which i own) seems fairly voidish, with its weird aura that comes off of it, and the obvious changing of colors. Its not like the dragon mount that changed colors, this one is like glowing from within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    The problem here is that Troll wars not only happened long time ago, but its also about conflict between forest trolls of Amani Empire and humans/elves. So I don't really see how Christie Golden new book fits with the rest of your 'facts' and south seas.
    Did you read the illidan book? It did nothing in the present time but set the lore for illidan to those who hadn't followed his story until now(aka new players) this book will do the same for the troll king.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

and those posts aren't canon
    Since you have the power to determine what is canon and what is not now, can you tell us what the next expansion is going to be about, Lord Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    So, as is a trend with blizzard and their blizz store, i wonder what the release of this new mount means. Usually blizz store mounts are a precursor to the next expansion, this mount (which i own) seems fairly voidish, with its weird aura that comes off of it, and the obvious changing of colors. Its not like the dragon mount that changed colors, this one is like glowing from within.
    I believe the most recent mounts are in tandem with Argus' new creatures. I don't think they're hinting at any Kul Tiras-type creatures just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Last we checked the Focusing Iris is still at Dalaran. So unless she takes it with her at the start of Legion(Which is hard to swallow considering how Jaina disappears)
    I haven't finished the quest yet because the Mage Tower got destroyed before I could but didn't Xylem do something with the Focusing Iris?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I haven't finished the quest yet because the Mage Tower got destroyed before I could but didn't Xylem do something with the Focusing Iris?
    I looked and only found he did take it. That's where the information ends. So......who knows.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I always feel blizzard were with the thought of south seas expansion as 'you think you do but you dont' but I dont know they created a whole expansion based on one npc so I cant really tell.
    Be Free! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I looked and only found he did take it. That's where the information ends. So......who knows.
    So maybe it's not completely out of the blue

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    I think the color changing is the hint not the animal style. The color shifts goes thru a Yellow-Gold to a Blue-White to a Purple hue. These three colors remind me of Priest specs and their HolyLight/ShadowVoid implications. I think part of the next expansion hopping off the Nether Crucible will be a max level advancement system based around choosing a path or "talents" that correspond to a Holy-Light / 50-50-Balanced / Void-Shadow alignments/choices/themes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Remember how when hey announced Legion they showed us a cinematic first. It was the Legion logo but without the word Legion. Then they showed the trailer. The idea in my mind would be to tease everyone and get people talking and then say find out more at Blizzcon. Sometimes a mystery is more appealing. I suppose most news sites would cover it either way though.
    That actually makes sense now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborus View Post
    is it the Iris in her hands?
    Wasnt the Iris stolen by Xilen and used in the Nexus?

BTW if its the Iris.. its a direct connection to the blue dragonflight... Twilight Father, correptued Azuregos, Chromatus, Ley lines... the Nexus.

Northend expac confirmed

- - - Updated - - -

a) Kul Tiras is at the mouth of Baradin Bay. Until you have proof otherwise, it's CANON.

d) Also, yes, the idea that the island shifted thousands of miles out-to-sea is comical.
    Comical is CANON too, like Med'an: he is canon but not in WoW
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's about ley-lines then... aren't they some sort of seal against something aside ordering the flux of energy in the planet?

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Wasnt the Iris stolen by Xilen and used in the Nexus?

BTW if its the Iris.. its a direct connection to the blue dragonflight... Twilight Father, correptued Azuregos, Chromatus, Ley lines... the Nexus.
    :
    Joking a side ...
    I don't believe that would be an issue to Jaina. Stealing the iris once again i guess...
    Anyway i really think that we will see Jaina's character walk into madness in this xpansion and it will be related to Kalecgos.
    According to War Crimes Kalec is the only person that keeps her from going complete mental.
    Last edited by mmoc7a8802127d; 2017-08-04 at 10:39 PM.