Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If we're going to continue the trend of electing people who have no business being elected, the Rock at least has the charisma to pretend to be a decent human being (since I have no idea what he's actually like). So there's that...

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    No, you didn't knock down anything, you talked bullshit in another thread trying to claim that their rules weren't legally binding so breaking them wasn't cheating. That is all you did. You didn't knock down anything. You just talked bullshit and spouted your opinion that Sanders wouldn't have won that contradicts the data we have.

And you are the one being the victim here claiming that Clinton would have won if it weren't for the Sanders supporters and absolving her of her actions that ran them off in the first place.

To recap:

YOU are delusional and unrealistic when it comes to this whole situation on the parts of both Clinton and Sanders.
    You try and slander me as a left wing Trumpeteers because I am not your brand of deluded and don't believe the lie you are spouting.

I am not talking the bullshit, you are and trying to keep to the lie.

Now, I am not the reason Trump elected, quit playing the victim for Clinton, I didn't run her voters off, she did that. Quit pretending she was entitled to votes she didn't earn and actively ran off with her actions.

You need to accept reality for what it is, not what you wish it to be and quit trying to whitewash the events.

Why the hell would I write Clinton? I didn't make her cheat,I didn't make her run off her voters, I didn't make her do any of that. Why would I apologize for a mess that she caused?
    Again, eyerolling.

You spent an entire thread whining about "cheating" and now you're trying to derail another thread with your moral superiority bullshit. Once again, people can go read that thread if they so wish.

Sanders lost. He lost because he didn't appeal to enough people. He wasn't winning the primary, but ironically could have have probably won the general. That's how fucked up the election was.

Your diatribe is as pointless as your protest vote. A vote that helped lead to a Trump victory. So yes, you are most definitely part of the reason Trump won. These things are facts. Trying to attribute a victim complex to others while crying about "cheating" and how Sanders should have won "if only..."

Height of hilarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Can The Rock bring along Stone Cold Steve Austin as his running mate for VP please?

We gotta know that if something happens to President The Rock that someone capable of drinking beers and kicking ass is ready to step in, and that's the bottom line.

YES!!!!!! I fully support this! I would love to see The Rock give the peoples elbow to Mitch Mcconnell!

Their rules on neutrality. You can read up on it online, they are even getting sued for it and their lawyers justification was trying to claim that their rules weren't legally binding so it didn't count.
    Whether it counted or not is irrelevant. The only people who give a shit are the Bernie bro, cult of personality bullshitters who can't deal with reality.

In the immortal words of William Shatner..."Get a life, people".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    cult of personality bullshitters
    It's funny that you say that because the only cult of personality that has ever existed is with the people saying "I'm with her", not "I'm with a specific policy and ideal." In other words, the only cult of personality that has ever existed was that of Clinton's. That's an undeniable fact and just stop talking now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's funny that you say that because the only cult of personality that has ever existed is with the people saying "I'm with her", not "I'm with a specific policy and ideal." In other words, the only cult of personality that has ever existed was that of Clinton's. That's an undeniable fact and just stop talking now.
    Not sure dude, a lame campaign slogan hardly proves cult-of-personality. She lost in 2008, despite winning the popular vote, her supporters turned the page and voted for Obama. In 2016 the passion was obviously at Bernie, like it was on Obama in 2008. In 2008 people went for the new guy where the energy was, in 2016 people didn't (or well, actually they didn't in 2008 because Hillary won the popular vote, but still, they did more so than in 2016). Those who need that dose of charisma from their candidate by all accounts didn't turn out as they did for Obama. After she lost I don't see anyone clinging on to her as having any future in leading the party, people are on to the next thing. The Sanders folks tho, they are still very much clinging to her as well as Bernie.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2017-08-04 at 08:27 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah... I was pretty active on these forums, talking about this, during the primaries. I watched liberal TV, like Maher, Daily Show, Colbert (Late Show), even Kimmel, Conan. Trending YouTube videos, and so on. TYT, of course. All you could see, anywhere you looked, were smug fucking Hillary flunkies, with their smug smiles and holier-than-thou attitudes, dismissing Sanders, and the "BernieBros", and "Sanderistas", insulting Sanders voters left and right, being so goddamn smug it was unbelievable, on these forums, in media, on TV shows, everywhere. Because "BernieBros" were "delusional" and Clinton was a "sure thing".

Just to have that shit grin wiped off their faces, it was worth for the Dumpster to be voted into office.

And for me? I'd just want the US to become a proper social democratic country, more like Finland. I don't really care who's pushing those ideals and that policy platform. It happened to be Sanders. It might as well be Santa Claus. Who cares.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-08-04 at 08:37 PM.

I'm assuming you're serious with this shit, which makes it sad and funny at the same time.

The current president sold himself as an "everyman" to the gullible shits who voted for him. If that's not 'nuff said for your as a counter, you should really avoid telling others to "stop talking".

Holy shit, the obliviousness of some people.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-08-04 at 08:39 PM.

Deleted
    The current president sold himself as an "everyman" to the gullible shits who voted for him.
    This in no way or form contradicts what I said. The only cult of personality was still Clinton's, because it was "her turn", and all that bullshit.

Holy shit, the obliviousness of some people.
    I know, right? How could people have been so oblivious as to not see what was clear as day, which was that Clinton would get her ass handed to her by Trump. Everyone saw this, except, of course, the Clinton Cult members.

This in no way or form contradicts what I said. The only cult of personality was still Clinton's, because it was "her turn", and all that bullshit.

I know, right? How could people have been so oblivious as to not see what was clear as day, which was that Clinton would get her ass handed to her by Trump. Everyone saw this, except, of course, the Clinton Cult members.
    It actually does int he most basic way. Trump was a cult of personality. Almost the perfect example of one. You declaring Clinton the only one to have ever existed is countered by that basic fact. It's such a hilariously stupid declaration it makes me wonder if you're just bored and feel like arguing for the hell of it. Maybe to see how many Trumpeteers will join your little club? It's really the only thing that could explain such a stupid statement.

Clinton hardly got her ass handed her. Trump won a narrow victory in key areas...because she was a shit candidate who ran a shittier campaign.

Basic shit.

Maybe. Better chance in 2024 against Pence/Ryan.
    If Trump does a decent job, i.e., if the economy doesn't crash, he'd likely get re-election. If he does a piss poor job (bad economy), then the odds of The Rock or any non-politician / non-businessman winning drop significantly.

But 2024 would be his best chance, if he runs as a Democrat.
    I'd vote for him over Pence.

- - - Updated - - -

Sanders lost. He lost because he didn't appeal to enough people. He wasn't winning the primary, but ironically could have have probably won the general. That's how fucked up the election was.
    Didn't Sanders conveniently do worse in states without a paper trail, though?

Change of plans, only having 1 kid over instead of 3 so have time to be on here some. So......

@Zarc

Congrats on the 4 million votes, now look at what preceded it. You know, all the stuff you just handwaved away without mentioning. You know the stuff that intentionally favored one candidate over another and broke their own rules.

I personally feel that people need to move on from Clinton, she lost. She cheated and it cost her the election but people keep wanting to ignore that and blame everyone but the ones responsible (IE Clinton and the DNC). And who said anything about me assuming everyone who disagrees with me has malice? I never said or even implied that. I am just pointing out some stuff when people keep trying to whitewash the events. I don't mean any ill will on them, I just don't want a revisionist history on the events to paint Clinton as the victim of Sanders supporters when she is the one who caused her own loss running those voters off.

Like I said before, if the DNC had followed their own rules and had a legit primary and Sanders would have lost, as unlikely as that loss would have been, I would have been willing to vote for Clinton if she had won that primary fairly and I trusted her on the stuff she made running against him that she conveniently dropped afterward.

@NYC17

Again, you keep giving your opinion that he wouldn't win the primary when the data says was more likely to win it than she was in a fair election. And you keep ignoring everything they did to make sure he couldn't be seen by as many people as they could so he couldn't appeal to them. You keep trying to claim your opinion as fact when it is nothing but an opinion and one that ignores the data that suggests otherwise. And if she was so guaranteed to win as you claim, then they wouldn't have cheated to tilt the primary in her favor like they did.

And for the love of god quit playing the victim here. Clinton lost, get over it. Stop trying to blame Sanders voters for it, you are starting to sound like a Scooby Doo villain, "I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for them meddling kids".... Clinton lost because Clinton ran the voters off with her actions, stop trying to blame the Sanders supporters because it wasn't their job to chase Clinton, it was Clintons job to earn their votes.

NYC17, your victim complex and the ability to project it onto me is awe inspiring. Now, Clinton is not the victim you make her out to be, I am not claiming to be a victim. I am also not the one at fault for putting Trump in office, I did not run off the voters. Clinton ran off the voters thinking she didn't need them and they had no choice. Clinton is to blame for Trump, not me, and not the Sanders voters whose job wasn't to go chasing after her at all costs.

You can roll eyes all you want, won't change anything. For someone who keeps telling people to come back to reality, you sure do try hard to avoid it yourself.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2017-08-04 at 09:26 PM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Change of plans, only having 1 kid over instead of 3 so have time to be on here some. So......

@Zarc

Congrats on the 4 million votes, now look at what preceded it. You know, all the stuff you just handwaved away without mentioning. You know the stuff that intentionally favored one candidate over another and broke their own rules.

I personally feel that people need to move on from Clinton, she lost. She cheated and it cost her the election but people keep wanting to ignore that and blame everyone but the ones responsible (IE Clinton and the DNC). And who said anything about me assuming everyone who disagrees with me has malice? I never said or even implied that. I am just pointing out some stuff when people keep trying to whitewash the events. I don't mean any ill will on them, I just don't want a revisionist history on the events to paint Clinton as the victim of Sanders supporters when she is the one who caused her own loss running those voters off.

Like I said before, if the DNC had followed their own rules and had a legit primary and Sanders would have lost, as unlikely as that loss would have been, I would have been willing to vote for Clinton if she had won that primary fairly and I trusted her on the stuff she made running against him that she conveniently dropped afterward.

@NYC17

Again, you keep giving your opinion that he wouldn't win the primary when the data says was more likely to win it than she was in a fair election. And you keep ignoring everything they did to make sure he couldn't be seen by as many people as they could so he couldn't appeal to them. You keep trying to claim your opinion as fact when it is nothing but an opinion and one that ignores the data that suggests otherwise. And if she was so guaranteed to win as you claim, then they wouldn't have cheated to tilt the primary in her favor like they did.

And for the love of god quit playing the victim here. Clinton lost, get over it. Stop trying to blame Sanders voters for it, you are starting to sound like a Scooby Doo villain, "I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for them meddling kids".... Clinton lost because Clinton ran the voters off with her actions, stop trying to blame the Sanders supporters because it wasn't their job to chase Clinton, it was Clintons job to earn their votes.

NYC17, your victim complex and the ability to project it onto me is awe inspiring. Now, Clinton is not the victim you make her out to be, I am not claiming to be a victim. I am also not the one at fault for putting Trump in office, I did not run off the voters. Clinton ran off the voters thinking she didn't need them and they had no choice. Clinton is to blame for Trump, not me, and not the Sanders voters whose job wasn't to go chasing after her at all costs.

You can roll eyes all you want, won't change anything. For someone who keeps telling people to come back to reality, you sure do try hard to avoid it yourself.
    The data doesn't say that. It's your interpretation when you wish upon a star.

Again, I refer people, and apparently you yourself, to our previous discussion.

Stop. Whining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Maybe. Better chance in 2024 against Pence/Ryan.
    If Trump does a decent job, i.e., if the economy doesn't crash, he'd likely get re-election. If he does a piss poor job (bad economy), then the odds of The Rock or any non-politician / non-businessman winning drop significantly.

But 2024 would be his best chance, if he runs as a Democrat.
    I'd vote for him over Pence.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't Sanders conveniently do worse in states without a paper trail, though?
    Lol...Pence.

Did you think you made some sort of point with the mysterious "paper trail" allegation?

http://www.snopes.com/stanford-study...discrepancies/

https://medium.com/@kevinreuning/how...t-f23ac98f679c

Being gullible is a hell of a drug.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-08-04 at 09:53 PM.

@NYC17

And the data did point to him winning in the projections I had saw, your claim that he had no chance of winning though is just your opinion and one we can't really test out because Clinton cheated to prevent that from happening.

If I remember correctly, in our previous discussion you kept trying to claim that breaking rules isn't cheating and tried to claim that Sanders wouldn't have won, same as you did here. Which is just you talking crap pretending that breaking the rules isn't cheating in any sane world and then giving your opinion as fact.

You were the guy who kept trying to tell me that their rules weren't legally binding so breaking them wasn't cheating, right?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

@NYC17

And the data did point to him winning in the projections I had saw, your claim that he had no chance of winning though is just your opinion and one we can't really test out because Clinton cheated to prevent that from happening.

If I remember correctly, in our previous discussion you kept trying to claim that breaking rules isn't cheating and tried to claim that Sanders wouldn't have won, same as you did here. Which is just you talking crap pretending that breaking the rules isn't cheating in any sane world and then giving your opinion as fact.

You were the guy who kept trying to tell me that their rules weren't legally binding so breaking them wasn't cheating, right?
    This magic data you pointed to which never came to fruition, because it only exists in your mind. As this election proved, predictions are rather fickle, no? It's pretty absurd to keep clinging to it as a worthwhile argument.

Lol.

I said a political promise is not legally binding. It's basically the DNC's argument, which I happen to agree with. The DNC didn't "cheat" Sanders out of a victory. They didn't owe him or his whiny little die hards anything. Their loyalty was to the party, to which he only joined to use them for his personal ambitions. Something your ignore because ya know, it's inconvenient to your victimization narrative.

Next time just vote for Trump. You're more like him than you know.

I said a political promise is not legally binding. It's basically the DNC's argument, which I happen to agree with. The DNC didn't "cheat" Sanders out of a victory. They didn't owe him or his whiny little die hards anything. Their loyalty was to the party, to which he only joined to use them for his personal ambitions. Something your ignore because ya know, it's inconvenient to your victimization narrative.
    By the same token, those "whiny little die hards" didn't owe the Democrats anything. So don't blame them for Trump's victory.

It's Sanders fault that Hillary lost in the states that she just assumed we're going to fold her way! Fuck off, she has no one to blame but herself and her campaign managers for her failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really wish people who don't have a history of public service would fuck off out of high level politics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    She put it in her will and he inherited it after she died. Was that really not obvious?
    Too obvious.

But hey, thanks that you ignored the philosophy part of my posting.

This magic data you pointed to which never came to fruition, because it only exists in your mind. As this election proved, predictions are rather fickle, no? It's pretty absurd to keep clinging to it as a worthwhile argument.

Lol.

Next time just vote for Trump. You're more like him than you know.
    As for the data you are asking for, Google is your friend and has been linked on these forums countless times by myself and others.

And actually, from what I read, this elections popular vote was pretty much inline with the predictions and within the margin of error. It was just where the votes were.

So you are the one who tried to claim that their rules in their own charter were not legally binding and weren't considered cheating like their lawyer is trying to argue in court. Well, enjoy that because that logical fail right there is what got Trump elected.

And no thanks on voting Trump, would not throw my vote away like that. Besides, if they follow your logic, they will do the next best thing and run all their voters off again cheating them and then blame those voters they just cheated for not voting for them.

You seem to be more like Trump than I ever could be with how you try and pass this crap off and place blame everywhere but where it belongs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    By the same token, those "whiny little die hards" didn't owe the Democrats anything. So don't blame them for Trump's victory.
    Thank you, I have said that to him as well over the past month or so, it just doesn't click because it doesn't match with what he wants to believe.