Goku is not fighting vs Hit, they are teaming up vs U11 in ep 104

I think Hit can/will be eliminated only by Jiren

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I'm calling it.

Goku V Hit's gonna be like Freeza.

Goku uses SSB KKx10, that does nothing. Goku uses his "New" move, and goes x20 (Hence, why he has Red hair there), but that doesn't effect much. Then, something will piss off Goku, which will give him his new form, so he can Beat Jiren, and (Likely) someone else.
    ahem, Goku doesn't fight Hit.

Vegeta will fight him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    To me it looks like SSJ red, I doubt that is the ''new'' form, personally, im 99% that the so call new form is a master kaioken, i doubt we will get a new transformation, SSJB still have the new car smell

hm it looks different than Kaioken and it said the technique of the Gods is perfected here and The work of the Gods ends here.

I doubt its a mere Kaioken.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

hm, it looks different than Kaioken and it said the technique of the Gods is perfected here and The work of the Gods ends here.

I see, thank for translation

Does Kaioken have a limit? keep in mind if Goku manages to master the technique, he will have an insane power boost at his disposal, Kaioken is far from been a mere technique as it amplifies the god ki too

10+ Year Old Account

UNI 6 NAMEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I see, thank for translation

Does Kaioken have a limit? keep in mind if Goku manages to master the technique, he will have an insane power boost at his disposal, Kaioken is far from been a mere technique as it amplifies the god ki too
    np.

true though we got a little hint from the writers and that poster.

I don't think its Kaioken though it could be.

this seems to be very major which will also happen in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    ahem, Goku doesn't fight Hit.

Vegeta will fight him.

- - - Updated - - -

hm it looks different than Kaioken and it said the technique of the Gods is perfected here and The work of the Gods ends here.

Sorry, meant Jiren.

LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck yes, nameks for universe 6! I figured one of them had to be a namek, it's rad to have two. They're gonna be fun.

edit - mmmm, delicious names. Now I only need the name of the last mystery fighter from universe 4 and the list of all 80 fighters will be complete!
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2017-08-04 at 03:57 PM.

hehe that guy is trolling us.

anyway, I stand by my perfect match ups.

Vegeta will fight Hit.

it will be his third revenge in the series (first Frieza, the second one was Goku Black).

if we follow the pattern, he is gonna get revenge against Hit.

plus, he did rushed against him in this arc but Botamo got in a way.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-08-04 at 08:44 PM.

Pride Troopers were never really that HYPED.

only Toppo and Jiren are the real deal.

It just came to me earlier while i was watching some videos of the Namek saga and the recent news of the Universe 6 Namekians...

They really have missed a trick with this - 10 person groups, fighting against others in PvP? They could have had a couple Little Greens running around healing damaged allies back to full health - No need for Senzu beans!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    It just came to me earlier while i was watching some videos of the Namek saga and the recent news of the Universe 6 Namekians...

They really have missed a trick with this - 10 person groups, fighting against others in PvP? They could have had a couple Little Greens running around healing damaged allies back to full health - No need for Senzu beans!
    No clue if they are little green status, they may be Nail/Piccolo class 9warrior)

How cool would it be if piccolo learned something new from the other namekians, similar to how caulifla learned saiyan stuff from goku

I think the new Namekians are likely the warrior-style ones like Nail. Though they have missed an opportunity.

Maybe things get so desperate for the two Namekians though that they'll fuse into someone really strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    That sucks for Daisuki, now i'll have to go back to Crunchyroll and their crappy servers.
    Apparently you can still watch Daisuki's simulcast of DBS once they shut down, but not sure where yet, it'll be announced beforehand.

In which episode are we introduced to Caulifla? I've been missing out on DBS ever since the Black arc finally concluded (I think the last episode I've seen was Goku vs Aralle I think it was?).

Not that I can watch it anyway due to Crunchyroll's awful servers.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2017-08-05 at 01:17 AM.

You know what would be cool? If piccolo beat the shit out of the namekians then absorbed them. Would give him a boost since the last time he did that was before the cell Arc and could potentially change up his character a bit which has been gohans dad since cell games and could further character development for him and gohan since piccolo has mostly been the same person to gohan since he was a kid. But that would probably detract from Goku and Vegeta so it probably won't happen
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    In which episode are we introduced to Caulifla? I've been missing out on DBS ever since the Black arc finally concluded (I think the last episode I've seen was Goku vs Aralle I think it was?).

Not that I can watch it anyway due to Crunchyroll's awful servers.
    episode 88.

you can watch it on Kissanime.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    You know what would be cool? If piccolo beat the shit out of the namekians then absorbed them. Would give him a boost since the last time he did that was before the cell Arc and could potentially change up his character a bit which has been gohans dad since cell games and could further character development for him and gohan since piccolo has mostly been the same person to gohan since he was a kid. But that would probably detract from Goku and Vegeta so it probably won't happen
    That and that pesky no killing rule...plus I think they would still be in play due to the "They aren't out until they are out of the ring thing"...

also if U6 gets deleted and they are fused into Piccolo...what would happen..?

hehe they are cute

I saw it on Twitter but I was too lazy to post it here.

now I don't want them to be defeated.